Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 37319
-
01-18-25 15:22 #33734Regular Member

Posts: 10Reviews
Has anyone seen this one? Lot of reviews and flags. https://callescort.org/804-386-1537.
-
01-18-25 13:13 #33733Senior Member

Posts: 1333Thin?
When I go to the link it's pics of a great big lady.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 11:05 #33732Regular Member

Posts: 20The right Maddy
Yeah, IrideAss65 shared the correct post. It looks like her thick friend took over the posts on the link I shared. Maddy is the thin one and she will facetime verify before meeting up. I was thrown off by the body achne but overall she was cute. I just avoided looking at it. I can share her number if you dm.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 09:49 #33731Senior Member

Posts: 232Emerson / Unicorn
Met up with her last night again. I swear it gets better every time I see her. She definitely matched my energy. Rode me like she was running from uncle LOL. Pulling hair slapping ass and she was telling me harder while she was throwing it back. She whimpered when I boarded the flight to Greece. Still so tight. Still at Richmond Inn. Super wet pussy. Great head. Tight backdoor. IMHO best value in town (looks age price). Wish she would get a better place but she says she's comfortable there and won't be in the game long. To each their own I guess. Might bust another one in her tonight.
Happy hunting.
-
01-18-25 08:12 #33730Senior Member

Posts: 339He said Maddy
I think this is who he saw. The same one you posted about.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/1?search=maddy
-
01-17-25 22:10 #33729Senior Member

Posts: 427Which thin one?
There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.
Originally Posted by DudeOffLame
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 21:24 #33728Senior Member

Posts: 70Blaze?
Has anyone seen blaze? The giant fake tit older woman. She's about 50 black hair giant fake tits. I haven't seen her ads in a while and multiple numbers she has goes straight to voicemail. I'm a regular and she would always answer me. She hasn't in a while. Anyone know what's goin on? Or can tell me the last time they've seen her?
-
01-17-25 18:26 #33727Senior Member

Posts: 400No reviews and wants deposit
Definitely a thumbs down.
Originally Posted by Rvabendover
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 09:26 #33726Regular Member

Posts: 20Late night find
I went to bunch of AMPs yesterday without finding good talent so at the end of the day I found someone down for a quickly. She was nice, pretty, no perfect but got the job done. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her get some business. I am talking about the thin one.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798
-
01-17-25 06:35 #33725Senior Member

Posts: 68That's what I thought but wanted to check here. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JustARegulrJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 22:47 #33724Regular Member

Posts: 20Maddy
Saw this one today after going to 3 AMPs without any luck. There are so many grannie at AMPs in Richmond I am not sure why a city this size can't attract some young talent but enough venting. I saw Maddy at a cheap motel and well worth it. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her out by posting on here.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798
-
01-16-25 19:36 #33723Senior Member

Posts: 425Boring
Looks exactly like the pics, but no she's is not good on the mic. I don't know if it was because I always wrap up even for head and most girls don't like the taste, but she would bob for 5 seconds and stop to switch to hands.
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
Lives on chamberlayne in one of the hotels, set up was easy though and prices are competitive. But personally I won't be seeing her again.
-
01-16-25 19:19 #33722Senior Member

Posts: 28Looks trashy but fun
Any intel on her? She strikes me as someone with good mic skills, but she also looks like someone who might have a problem with the pipe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/465695835324
-
01-16-25 18:49 #33721Regular Member

Posts: 8With all due respect, its an account with two different number asking for a 30% discount with them being remotely no where near central va. It's a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by RVAPunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 18:21 #33720Senior Member

Posts: 68Sunshine
Anyone seen this one? I texted and the response gave me the heebie jeebies. Trying to find out if she's real or not, seems like a scam or a sting.
https://tryst.link/escort/sunflower2










Reply With Quote



