The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".
    I agree with you. Would you put up with this with a regular girl? NO.

    Ironically all these girls have on their ads only call when you are serious and when you are ready, Do not waste my time.

  2. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    If you keep scrolling you will notice 3 more local STG mainstays currently on state vacation. All arrested for theft and drug possession. Personally I'll stay away from STG providers just from the fact most apparently are drug users but to each their own.
    Do you see pictures? I thought it used to show pictures which was helpful since I don't know names, but now all I see is names and you have to click the name to see a picture.

  3. #15491

    Keep scrolling

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    Tasha was arrested late December on shoplifting and drug charges a few days after her old AA boyfriend was arrested for similar reasons. Their mugshots are on the Dane County jail app.
    If you keep scrolling you will notice 3 more local STG mainstays currently on state vacation. All arrested for theft and drug possession. Personally I'll stay away from STG providers just from the fact most apparently are drug users but to each their own.

  4. #15490
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.
    Last I looked she's taking a state vacation.

  5. #15489

    Tasha arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.
    Tasha was arrested late December on shoplifting and drug charges a few days after her old AA boyfriend was arrested for similar reasons. Their mugshots are on the Dane County jail app.

  6. #15488

    Tasha

    Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.

  7. #15487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to torture the metaphor even longer, but I wasn't talking about a store that happens to be closed when you show up. I'm talking about a restaurant that has accepted your reservation for a specific time but not been open when you arrive at that scheduled time. And then they keep doing that to you repeatedly. So instead of having the excellent filet mignon you were expecting and stoked about, you keep having to go down the road to Hardees. Or worse, you end up going home and tossing your own salad.
    My mistake. I said store instead of restaurant. But the the point is the same. Bottom line is we get desperate when there aren't any good restaurants open.

  8. #15486
    No. It mostly certainly is not "simply somewhat part of the business no matter the "level" of provider. " High level providers do not do this. It is something that lousy providers do, and is unfortunately become more and more common as high level providers become scarcer.

  9. #15485
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Is the store closed permanatly or just closed on the day you went. Being ghosted by someone that you you scheduled is different than a store being closed. She's still available but consistently ghosts you. Here's another take. If you have a few stores that you like to shop at but the one you really like is closed on the day when you went shopping, you'll probably switch to the reliable stores. But if all the stores close except the one that is regularly closed on the days you shop, you'll go to the one that is open sometimes. It doesn't seem like Madison has any girls worth seeing anymore, so if you find one you like even though she isn't reliable, you'll still try.
    Sorry to torture the metaphor even longer, but I wasn't talking about a store that happens to be closed when you show up. I'm talking about a restaurant that has accepted your reservation for a specific time but not been open when you arrive at that scheduled time. And then they keep doing that to you repeatedly. So instead of having the excellent filet mignon you were expecting and stoked about, you keep having to go down the road to Hardees. Or worse, you end up going home and tossing your own salad.

  10. #15484
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better way to make my point. Suppose to go to a restaurant and have the best meal of your life. And then the next three times you make a reservation, you show up at the arranged time only to find the place closed. Would you continue to make reservations and continue to consider it an excellent restaurant? I wouldn't.
    Is the store closed permanatly or just closed on the day you went. Being ghosted by someone that you you scheduled is different than a store being closed. She's still available but consistently ghosts you. Here's another take. If you have a few stores that you like to shop at but the one you really like is closed on the day when you went shopping, you'll probably switch to the reliable stores. But if all the stores close except the one that is regularly closed on the days you shop, you'll go to the one that is open sometimes. It doesn't seem like Madison has any girls worth seeing anymore, so if you find one you like even though she isn't reliable, you'll still try.

  11. #15483

    YM & patience MV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".
    It's different for everyone as to what they're willing put up with. For me, wasn't just one "good time" and had several good meetings with the woman in question. Repeated no responses to text / phone inquiries is not a big deal and is simply somewhat part of the business no matter the "level" of provider. I allowed a second chance regarding being ghosted after location arrival before saying no more. Completely agree that anyone allowing numerous instances of any same provider going dark after setting up a meeting is foolish.

  12. #15482
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.
    Here's a better way to make my point. Suppose to go to a restaurant and have the best meal of your life. And then the next three times you make a reservation, you show up at the arranged time only to find the place closed. Would you continue to make reservations and continue to consider it an excellent restaurant? I wouldn't.

  13. #15481
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.
    I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".

  14. #15480

    Hitting the lottery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
    I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.

  15. #15479

    Once upon a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.
    I would have agreed with you since I had met with her many times. Now, I have better things to do than to wait for what seems to be her flipping a coin. As I've said many times to some of these women, 'if you're not interested or can't at the time I request, simply say so or no. ' I'd rather hear that instead of no reply at all or going dark upon nearing or reaching the destination. For the very same reason they don't want a cancellation shortly before the appointment time or a ncns.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape