Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15484
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better way to make my point. Suppose to go to a restaurant and have the best meal of your life. And then the next three times you make a reservation, you show up at the arranged time only to find the place closed. Would you continue to make reservations and continue to consider it an excellent restaurant? I wouldn't.
    Is the store closed permanatly or just closed on the day you went. Being ghosted by someone that you you scheduled is different than a store being closed. She's still available but consistently ghosts you. Here's another take. If you have a few stores that you like to shop at but the one you really like is closed on the day when you went shopping, you'll probably switch to the reliable stores. But if all the stores close except the one that is regularly closed on the days you shop, you'll go to the one that is open sometimes. It doesn't seem like Madison has any girls worth seeing anymore, so if you find one you like even though she isn't reliable, you'll still try.

  2. #15483

    YM & patience MV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".
    It's different for everyone as to what they're willing put up with. For me, wasn't just one "good time" and had several good meetings with the woman in question. Repeated no responses to text / phone inquiries is not a big deal and is simply somewhat part of the business no matter the "level" of provider. I allowed a second chance regarding being ghosted after location arrival before saying no more. Completely agree that anyone allowing numerous instances of any same provider going dark after setting up a meeting is foolish.

  3. #15482
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.
    Here's a better way to make my point. Suppose to go to a restaurant and have the best meal of your life. And then the next three times you make a reservation, you show up at the arranged time only to find the place closed. Would you continue to make reservations and continue to consider it an excellent restaurant? I wouldn't.

  4. #15481
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.
    I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".

  5. #15480

    Hitting the lottery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
    I think it comes down to when you find the rare diamond in the rough or have a good time (s) with a provider. It might feel like hitting the lottery due to the nature of this business. Because typically if I'm a repeat client of several times it's much easier because of known expectations and results to keep trying. Rather than starting over with an unknown entity.

  6. #15479

    Once upon a time.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.
    I would have agreed with you since I had met with her many times. Now, I have better things to do than to wait for what seems to be her flipping a coin. As I've said many times to some of these women, 'if you're not interested or can't at the time I request, simply say so or no. ' I'd rather hear that instead of no reply at all or going dark upon nearing or reaching the destination. For the very same reason they don't want a cancellation shortly before the appointment time or a ncns.

  7. #15478

    Chocolate treat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/924229642483

    Has anyone seen her? Wondering what see is like.

  8. #15477
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213

    Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?
    I have seen her twice in the last 2 months. No issue with scheduling or getting ghosted. Maybe she was just having a bad day. But, yeah, I would be pissed if that happened to me.

    I have enjoyed my time with her. Definitely an older mom next door look. However, I'm in my 50's so I don't mind it.

  9. #15476

    Northside

    Anyone seen this one? I'd love to hear feedback if you have.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/782126931072

  10. #15475
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.

    If you have an idea let me know.
    Funny, I texted her the other day and she texted back (pretty quickly actually) "Location, age, sex and race?" I'm jokingly thinking to myself, those are my questions.

  11. #15474

    Seems to a flake at very least.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.

    If you have an idea let me know.
    I've tried to schedule with her many times. Never get anywhere with her. So I'm shocked you got as far as you did. There was a previous review that made it seem like she's legit, but who knows. If she looks like her face pics I'd love to meet her.

  12. #15473
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent..
    Well since both ads also share the same photo at least once, I'd say it's just two ads for the same person. Which means if there's voices in the background it might be management. Personally not my taste, but YMMV.

  13. #15472

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.

    If you have an idea let me know.

  14. #15471
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213

    Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?
    I've seen her. It's weird that she ghosted you like that. She posts a lot and she was super responsive with the email method she likes to use. She was pleasant enough but she's definitely a little older and a little bigger. Still cute and eager to please though. Her donation is very reasonable.

  15. #15470

    Hot and Spicey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213

    Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape