Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15499
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza1298  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078
    Jesus, is that Arena Jade? I think it's been 7 years since I saw her. The brunette in the ad has a very familiar face. But maybe I'm just hoping, because AJ was awesome.

  2. #15498

    Sensual message?

    Had an morning appointment and showed up but then didn't hear back. Drove off and heard back. Went to see what they look like just to put me at ease, since I had been eyeing them out.

    Honestly, waste of time. Not worth it. Nothing is discussed via phone but then in person either upsells or lies. Pics are not the same person the 2 different ad's has fake pics.

    Waste of time. Would just go to a AMP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/739142122494

  3. #15497
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy. I saw her. It was about 3 or 4 years ago. At the Red Roof inn. She did not rob me which was awesome. She had very long sagging pendulous tits. She was nice. Took instruction well. It was a little bit Smokey in the room. She recommended that if I see someone and like them I stick with them and don't try other new people. At the time I think it was either 100 or 120 for the half.
    You had me at pendulous tits.

  4. #15496

    Jade

    Anyone have a successful encounter with Jade?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/723628652078

  5. #15495

    Utr interested in a Gb

    I have been seeing a UTR for about 6 months. She's interested in a gangbang. She's pretty good looking in her in thirties. Pm for details.

    Tentative date is 02/15/2024 if enough people sign up otherwise we'll do it on 02/16/2025.

    Pm for details.

  6. #15494

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'd love to hear feedback if you have.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/782126931072
    Hey guy. I saw her. It was about 3 or 4 years ago. At the Red Roof inn. She did not rob me which was awesome. She had very long sagging pendulous tits. She was nice. Took instruction well. It was a little bit Smokey in the room. She recommended that if I see someone and like them I stick with them and don't try other new people. At the time I think it was either 100 or 120 for the half.

  7. #15493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I would argue that she's not such a diamond if she ghosts you repeatedly no matter how good she was "that one time. ".
    I agree with you. Would you put up with this with a regular girl? NO.

    Ironically all these girls have on their ads only call when you are serious and when you are ready, Do not waste my time.

  8. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    If you keep scrolling you will notice 3 more local STG mainstays currently on state vacation. All arrested for theft and drug possession. Personally I'll stay away from STG providers just from the fact most apparently are drug users but to each their own.
    Do you see pictures? I thought it used to show pictures which was helpful since I don't know names, but now all I see is names and you have to click the name to see a picture.

  9. #15491

    Keep scrolling

    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    Tasha was arrested late December on shoplifting and drug charges a few days after her old AA boyfriend was arrested for similar reasons. Their mugshots are on the Dane County jail app.
    If you keep scrolling you will notice 3 more local STG mainstays currently on state vacation. All arrested for theft and drug possession. Personally I'll stay away from STG providers just from the fact most apparently are drug users but to each their own.

  10. #15490
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.
    Last I looked she's taking a state vacation.

  11. #15489

    Tasha arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.
    Tasha was arrested late December on shoplifting and drug charges a few days after her old AA boyfriend was arrested for similar reasons. Their mugshots are on the Dane County jail app.

  12. #15488

    Tasha

    Have not seen ad for Tasha, did something happen to her.

  13. #15487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to torture the metaphor even longer, but I wasn't talking about a store that happens to be closed when you show up. I'm talking about a restaurant that has accepted your reservation for a specific time but not been open when you arrive at that scheduled time. And then they keep doing that to you repeatedly. So instead of having the excellent filet mignon you were expecting and stoked about, you keep having to go down the road to Hardees. Or worse, you end up going home and tossing your own salad.
    My mistake. I said store instead of restaurant. But the the point is the same. Bottom line is we get desperate when there aren't any good restaurants open.

  14. #15486
    No. It mostly certainly is not "simply somewhat part of the business no matter the "level" of provider. " High level providers do not do this. It is something that lousy providers do, and is unfortunately become more and more common as high level providers become scarcer.

  15. #15485
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Is the store closed permanatly or just closed on the day you went. Being ghosted by someone that you you scheduled is different than a store being closed. She's still available but consistently ghosts you. Here's another take. If you have a few stores that you like to shop at but the one you really like is closed on the day when you went shopping, you'll probably switch to the reliable stores. But if all the stores close except the one that is regularly closed on the days you shop, you'll go to the one that is open sometimes. It doesn't seem like Madison has any girls worth seeing anymore, so if you find one you like even though she isn't reliable, you'll still try.
    Sorry to torture the metaphor even longer, but I wasn't talking about a store that happens to be closed when you show up. I'm talking about a restaurant that has accepted your reservation for a specific time but not been open when you arrive at that scheduled time. And then they keep doing that to you repeatedly. So instead of having the excellent filet mignon you were expecting and stoked about, you keep having to go down the road to Hardees. Or worse, you end up going home and tossing your own salad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape