Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 37314
-
01-07-25 09:35 #33654Senior Member

Posts: 35PM sent
PM sent. Please check your inbox.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Stay safe!
-
01-07-25 09:11 #33653Senior Member

Posts: 146Hygiene
Anyone else wondering how the ladies are staying clean today.
-
01-07-25 08:31 #33652Senior Member

Posts: 105Goodluck
Yea didn't see that in your post but 20 year old blonde? Yea not sure about that in Richmond. Maybe a traveling provider. Might find a Latina who dyes their hair. Try Eros they change all the time. Goodluck.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 21:29 #33651Senior Member

Posts: 188Ivy
Which is the best number for Ivy 6544 or 9906 ?
-
01-06-25 20:22 #33650Senior Member

Posts: 115I'm sure they are nice
But I'm looking for a 20 year old blonde girl. I don't know where to find that other than going outside of Richmond.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 18:51 #33649Senior Member

Posts: 71Have seen the one with 804xxxx677. She can not host. Will give a decent BBBJ but afraid of cum so bring something with ya for cleaning. Tried to pull away on me but made her catch it all.
Originally Posted by Rushing
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 13:23 #33648Senior Member

Posts: 105Or Jamie Clark Sephora or Veronica Turnbay all of them give a great experience in my opinion. Do some research and with that kind of $ you can get several dates with different providers.
Originally Posted by JayOfX2
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 13:08 #33647Senior Member

Posts: 29Milf
What is it?
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 13:07 #33646Senior Member

Posts: 90Weird, I have been getting obviously spam texts from someone posing as Ivy Marie (like asking about meeting and just sending me publicly available pics).
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:37 #33645Regular Member

Posts: 10Experience
Has anyone seen these 2?
https://callescort.org/804-386-1537 Good reviews but flagged a lot.
https://callescort.org/804-651-1677
-
01-06-25 10:31 #33644Senior Member

Posts: 34Chloe Malinina
Go see Chloe Malinina. She's an amazing fuck.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 23:02 #33643Senior Member

Posts: 97Tryst in the DC metro has PSE providers
That site has enough higher end / PSE escorts to satisfy your every fantasy. Just use keyword PSE. I spent about 2 Gs including hotel on a threesome with two model quality girls as a gift to myself when I moved up here. You can specify exactly what you are looking for or send a link to the xxx scene you want to recreate, chances are they will agree to it. Personally I'd never do that again because 1) an expensive nut is hardly more fun than a cheap one when you're driving back home and the adrenaline fades and 2) I don't even remember the experience anymore. If you want to do it once just bc YOLO, go for it. OR you can get 5 local high end dates at 500-600 each, at least one will be an amazing time vs rolling the dice on a ex stripper who is used to entertaining older politicians.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
I've said it before but the best dates I've ever had have not cost more than a couple hundred bucks.
-
01-05-25 21:45 #33642Senior Member

Posts: 115How to spend bonus
I got a pretty big bonus at the end of the year. I'm looking to spend about 2,500 to 3,000 on a fun dream. I am looking to do a lot of specific GFE / PSE things. What is the best route to go? Should I try to find a high end escort and see if they'll let me talk to them about services? Or find an SB from out of town and offer to bring her to town? I don't really know the best route to go. Any advice would be great.
-
01-05-25 18:49 #33641Senior Member

Posts: 767Utr
Just go back a couple of pages, and you shall find what seek.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 18:01 #33640Senior Member

Posts: 371It should be the one over by the diamond. I had earlier submitted a negative report but it turns out her phone was stolen probably another trick and someone impersonated her making requests. I met up with her yesterday and figured all this out. So if you wish to go see her it should be fine.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




