Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33738

    Any help would be appreciated

    Recently saw Lynn which I haven't probably since covid 2021 or so. Great time as usual, Gotten bit older but she aims to please and all my stress was released. Been out of game for couple of years and looking for black Brittany use to stay east end or sometimes at hotel on midlo she had nice little bubble butt pain in ass but once you got her going it was fantastic. Looking for a slim ebony but seems lot of fakes on stg and a whole bunch of ACS which you never get anything under 50. Don't really care about monkey handled them before so not concerned. Use to see couple of providers off nine mile Tinka I think. Use to see high end one from Florida she called herself Nova. Guessing they all gone. Well gunna try and find something to hit and I'll report back when I do. Good luck to all head on swivel.

  2. #33737

    No I'm good

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, IrideAss65 shared the correct post. It looks like her thick friend took over the posts on the link I shared. Maddy is the thin one and she will facetime verify before meeting up. I was thrown off by the body achne but overall she was cute. I just avoided looking at it. I can share her number if you dm.
    No I'm good, But thanks.

  3. #33736

    Copy and paste

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    When I go to the link it's pics of a great big lady.
    Copy and paste the link or just to to the site and search. That's what I did and found it. Looks like she's rooming with the chubby girl bubbles.

  4. #33735

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Lot of reviews and flags. https://callescort.org/804-386-1537.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushing  [View Original Post]
    snip
    https://archive.ph/sga3z https://archive.ph/Bi4VD.
    https://i.ibb.co/QCyCPtf/20250118-164401.jpg
    Yo confundirse cuando estos mujer rutina jugar estpidos juegos.

  5. #33734

    Reviews

    Has anyone seen this one? Lot of reviews and flags. https://callescort.org/804-386-1537.

  6. #33733

    Thin?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who he saw. The same one you posted about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/1?search=maddy
    When I go to the link it's pics of a great big lady.

  7. #33732

    The right Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.
    Yeah, IrideAss65 shared the correct post. It looks like her thick friend took over the posts on the link I shared. Maddy is the thin one and she will facetime verify before meeting up. I was thrown off by the body achne but overall she was cute. I just avoided looking at it. I can share her number if you dm.

  8. #33731

    Emerson / Unicorn

    Met up with her last night again. I swear it gets better every time I see her. She definitely matched my energy. Rode me like she was running from uncle LOL. Pulling hair slapping ass and she was telling me harder while she was throwing it back. She whimpered when I boarded the flight to Greece. Still so tight. Still at Richmond Inn. Super wet pussy. Great head. Tight backdoor. IMHO best value in town (looks age price). Wish she would get a better place but she says she's comfortable there and won't be in the game long. To each their own I guess. Might bust another one in her tonight.

    Happy hunting.

  9. #33730

    He said Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.
    I think this is who he saw. The same one you posted about.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/brief/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/1?search=maddy

  10. #33729

    Which thin one?

    There are at least 3 other thin girls in all those pics. One black and two white.

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeOffLame  [View Original Post]
    I went to bunch of AMPs yesterday without finding good talent so at the end of the day I found someone down for a quickly. She was nice, pretty, no perfect but got the job done. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her get some business. I am talking about the thin one.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798

  11. #33728

    Blaze?

    Has anyone seen blaze? The giant fake tit older woman. She's about 50 black hair giant fake tits. I haven't seen her ads in a while and multiple numbers she has goes straight to voicemail. I'm a regular and she would always answer me. She hasn't in a while. Anyone know what's goin on? Or can tell me the last time they've seen her?

  12. #33727

    No reviews and wants deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvabendover  [View Original Post]
    Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger here. Anyone experienced?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8583057.htm?cat=1
    Definitely a thumbs down.

  13. #33726

    Late night find

    I went to bunch of AMPs yesterday without finding good talent so at the end of the day I found someone down for a quickly. She was nice, pretty, no perfect but got the job done. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her get some business. I am talking about the thin one.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798

  14. #33725
    Quote Originally Posted by JustARegulrJon  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, its an account with two different number asking for a 30% discount with them being remotely no where near central va. It's a deposit scam.
    That's what I thought but wanted to check here. Thanks!

  15. #33724

    Maddy

    Saw this one today after going to 3 AMPs without any luck. There are so many grannie at AMPs in Richmond I am not sure why a city this size can't attract some young talent but enough venting. I saw Maddy at a cheap motel and well worth it. She is trying to save up for a car so I thought I would help her out by posting on here.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/181457798

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape