High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 463
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...o/004128814351

    Anyone dream of this one. I noticed her qv went from 120 to 80. But no oral. Like what's the point. She says she is female. Just wondering is it worth a shot or just another disappointment in good ol Glynn County.
    A good 80% of these broads I don't want my stick in and to know off jump she doesn't give head. Meh.

    Had another local slimmy give some half ass head. I ended the session early and asked if she had any friends. She promised a better performance next time and didn't want me calling her homegirls. We agreed on a reduced assistance fee and I'll report back after the redo.

  2. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidruffinn  [View Original Post]
    She got a big ole booty and gives some fire head. She will work with you on donation but understand she is traveling a ways. I've found her reliable and responsive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raven.jpg‎  

  3. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one? Maybe a name so I can do my homework?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...t/133772880227
    Pretty much anything goes. Average performer but will get the job done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cat.jpg‎  

  4. #370

    Info on Slim?

    Anyone had a dream about Slim? PM is fine if preferred.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...-/741011876028

  5. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by MattB115  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away. Has a handler that will try to press you and she runs with a cash and dash crew.

  6. #368

  7. #367

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one? Maybe a name so I can do my homework?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...t/133772880227
    Look at post 333 "cat lady" she is legit.

  8. #366

    Petite sub in Brunswick

    Anyone tried this one? Maybe a name so I can do my homework?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...t/133772880227

  9. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAtHome  [View Original Post]
    New to the area and was hoping someone could refer a good head doctor. Prefer someone that is more passionate and into it. Not just going through motions or rushing me out the door. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...s/074008173408

    Pretty solid BBBJ with swallow. Obviously the visuals leave a lot to be desired and you WILL smell like an ashtray when you leave the room.

  10. #364

  11. #363

    No oral

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...o/004128814351

    Anyone dream of this one. I noticed her qv went from 120 to 80. But no oral. Like what's the point. She says she is female. Just wondering is it worth a shot or just another disappointment in good ol Glynn County.

  12. #362

    Nikki good as always

    She's been reported on a lot but figured I'd throw another in, saw her this week and time was pushed back from planned but no biggie just made a pit stop, once there everything was good, everything covered service but still solid, either she's a good actor or she really gets into and enjoys herself.

    $$ for an hour.

  13. #361

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...a/547635227175

    Seen her post a a good bit but haven't seen anyone mention her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...-/919885442152

    Looks a little too good to be true but I can dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...-/685868613666

    Same thing see her post a good bit but no reviews that I could find.

    Just trying to find something decent local tired of the drives to Jacksonville and Savannah.

  14. #360

    Reliable BBBJ

    New to the area and was hoping someone could refer a good head doctor. Prefer someone that is more passionate and into it. Not just going through motions or rushing me out the door. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

  15. #359

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    She is chunky and will be late. HOWEVER. IShe will not be drugged out. I seen her a second time last week. She definitely is BBBJ skilled girl. Deepthroat me with no problem. I'm average length but above average girth. She took every bit with little gag reflex. I'll be calling her for just BBBJ again before I move from Yulee to Jax next month.
    You said Raven post in St Marys. Are you saying Kendra is who you seen or Raven? Or saying Raven is good for the same also?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape