Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 463
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #358

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    She is chunky and will be late. HOWEVER. IShe will not be drugged out. I seen her a second time last week. She definitely is BBBJ skilled girl. Deepthroat me with no problem. I'm average length but above average girth. She took every bit with little gag reflex. I'll be calling her for just BBBJ again before I move from Yulee to Jax next month.
    You said Raven post in St Marys. Are you saying Kendra is who you seen or Raven? Or saying Raven is good for the same also?

  2. #357

    Raven posts in St Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman35  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Just looking for a good BBBJ. Any info appreciated.
    She is chunky and will be late. HOWEVER. IShe will not be drugged out. I seen her a second time last week. She definitely is BBBJ skilled girl. Deepthroat me with no problem. I'm average length but above average girth. She took every bit with little gag reflex. I'll be calling her for just BBBJ again before I move from Yulee to Jax next month.

  3. #356

    Kendra

    Has anyone seen this one? Just looking for a good BBBJ. Any info appreciated.

  4. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...7/906434844916

    Seen this post in Kingsland and wonder if any info is out there in dream land.

    Thanks in advance and as always.

    - Stay Safe Gents.
    So I pulled the trigger on this one, well had a double with her and skyee. She is smaller than her pics which are outdated but she looks like the pic with the closeup of just the face which is a little filtered. Skyee starts with a BBBJ as usual while Jackie finished in the restroom and joins the party. They take turns with a back and forth mic check and playing with the boys. After about 10 min Jackie goes into downward dog but could not really arch her back cause of a surgery which didn't affect the dreamand I didn't want to pound away cause of that. She was a snug fit. She was vocal as I thrusted in and out. While that's going on skyee plays with the boys and some deep kissing. Then skyee goes into downward dog which she never disappoints and I fill the bag. Jackie started out a little mechanical but warmed up to the situation.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  5. #354

    Jackie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...7/906434844916

    Seen this post in Kingsland and wonder if any info is out there in dream land.

    Thanks in advance and as always.

    - Stay Safe Gents.

  6. #353

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by After8  [View Original Post]
    This is interesting. First time seeing a negative post on Nikki, at least in recent memory.
    She even sent me the address. But if there was an emergency she should have at least reached out so I didn't feel ghosted. Perhaps I would have made another trip another day.

    YMMV.

  7. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brunswick/female-escorts/caucasian_w/why-not-/871581378401

    Text her as I was leaving asked if she was available. She said when I said 30-40 minutes she said sure come on. Made the 35 minute drive from North Florida got to Brunswick text her no response text her again no response asked if she was ready response was no emergency. Told her appreciate it I'll find someone else don't waste your time with this one she's obviously a flake like the Jacksonville girls. No need to head north if I can get the same service heading south.
    This is interesting. First time seeing a negative post on Nikki, at least in recent memory.

  8. #351

    Nikki

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brunswick/female-escorts/caucasian_w/why-not-/871581378401

    Text her as I was leaving asked if she was available. She said when I said 30-40 minutes she said sure come on. Made the 35 minute drive from North Florida got to Brunswick text her no response text her again no response asked if she was ready response was no emergency. Told her appreciate it I'll find someone else don't waste your time with this one she's obviously a flake like the Jacksonville girls. No need to head north if I can get the same service heading south.

  9. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? It's a drive to get to her, but if she's real could be worth it. I spoke to her, seemed legit. Motel she's in is pretty rough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...r/740914263476
    I found post 36380 and 36388 in Jacksonville.

  10. #349

    Lex Luther Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? It's a drive to get to her, but if she's real could be worth it. I spoke to her, seemed legit. Motel she's in is pretty rough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...r/740914263476
    Agree that she looks like a great frolic. Issue for me is drive time. 2 hrs each way. She looks wild! Wail On!

  11. #348

    Lex Luther

    Anyone? It's a drive to get to her, but if she's real could be worth it. I spoke to her, seemed legit. Motel she's in is pretty rough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bruns...r/740914263476

  12. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah. I did post a review of her over there. To the point she is legit. Actually a really chill chick. No drugs drinking. Sober and able to have conversation. Did outcall. Was little late but kept me updated. Pretty good BBBJ. Little bigger than pics they are older but close. I'll see her again. May be my go to for local BBBJ. $. 4 for hhr. But it went closer to 45. No rush. Treat her good and she will be around.
    LOL my bad I did not pay attention to the name.

  13. #346

    LOL that's mine

    LOL yeah. I did post a review of her over there. To the point she is legit. Actually a really chill chick. No drugs drinking. Sober and able to have conversation. Did outcall. Was little late but kept me updated. Pretty good BBBJ. Little bigger than pics they are older but close. I'll see her again. May be my go to for local BBBJ. $. 4 for hhr. But it went closer to 45. No rush. Treat her good and she will be around.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattB115  [View Original Post]
    Look in Jacksonville, post 36752.

  14. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She posts regularly so I feel that someone must have some info. I am just getting back in the hobby. Wanted to try and avoid Jax as much as possible. Alot of robberies there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...y/159434702371

    Also looking for a regular local if anyone feels like sharing.
    Look in Jacksonville, post 36752.

  15. #344

    Raven

    Anyone have any info on this one? She posts regularly so I feel that someone must have some info. I am just getting back in the hobby. Wanted to try and avoid Jax as much as possible. Alot of robberies there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...y/159434702371

    Also looking for a regular local if anyone feels like sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape