Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37254

    Of course not!

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    You paid $200 to find that out?
    A couple of years ago I was driving thru P'town and remembered seeing her ads. Her ads interested me like they did yours. Called her and she was sleeping in her car at local Circle K. Said she was homeless and living in her car. I said I wasn't interested and she started making deals. The little head was doing my thinking and I saw a cheap date. So met up with her and went to a secluded spot of her choice. FS for super cheap. Listened to her sob story about getting caught by her uncle on a burglary charge and sure enuff a couple of days later she was locked up. Was in lock up for 5-6 months and has been posting every day since. More than a year at least.

    Like I said before, skills sucked, literally. No shot I would repeat. Not even at the streetwalker price. Her pics are FAR more appealing that real life. Ask her to send you a pic of her smiling showing her teeth. And she's much much older than appears.

  2. #37253

    Regarding Tasty

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    She became friends with Jazmyn and obviously learned the robbery method from her. Sad.
    She was good when she used to be with Ruby most of the time. I remember doing doubles in the past with them. And they were both together as girlfriends. Ruby was awesome and a great influence toward her. Not sure what happened and how it is now.

  3. #37252

    Dior near 103rd

    Met with this BBW yesterday at her apartment.

    BBBJ and covered main cousin, 120, she doesn't offer add ons / extras.

    Nice girl. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176588780

  4. #37251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Wow I can't believe she is like that now. I saw her before she all of a sudden started doing all of that. I did just the hh which I thought was good and then just left. Now the desperate thirsty-ness for roses could be the issue I wonder. SMH
    She became friends with Jazmyn and obviously learned the robbery method from her. Sad.

  5. #37250
    Quote Originally Posted by Savhrny  [View Original Post]
    Stef / rana unbelievably annoying, distracted crackhead. Literally.

    Avoid, avoid, avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/340588518074
    She is jittery but I had just fine qv wit her in her van. Played with her FIV, completely fine mic check, then mish in the back seat until I popped in bag. Guess YMMV.

  6. #37249

    Regarding Tasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment set up with tasty a few weeks back and she said meet me at the back door. She was at the extended on Baymeadows. I don't ever tell them what I'm driving so I do a loop around the hotel every time just to see what's going on and see if there are any Mark or unmarked cars parked in the parking lot. She was standing outside next to a car with a rough looking white dude sitting in the driver seat my Spidey sense started tangling so I did a drive-by and kept on going. I appreciate the Intel that it's a set up. He probably saved me a a few bucks and a possible visit with uncle. I really appreciate that.
    Wow I can't believe she is like that now. I saw her before she all of a sudden started doing all of that. I did just the hh which I thought was good and then just left. Now the desperate thirsty-ness for roses could be the issue I wonder. SMH

  7. #37248

  8. #37247

    Tastey

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about seeing the brunette. I won't now!
    I had an appointment set up with tasty a few weeks back and she said meet me at the back door. She was at the extended on Baymeadows. I don't ever tell them what I'm driving so I do a loop around the hotel every time just to see what's going on and see if there are any Mark or unmarked cars parked in the parking lot. She was standing outside next to a car with a rough looking white dude sitting in the driver seat my Spidey sense started tangling so I did a drive-by and kept on going. I appreciate the Intel that it's a set up. He probably saved me a a few bucks and a possible visit with uncle. I really appreciate that.

  9. #37246

    Asian Doll

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich7432  [View Original Post]
    So interesting story. I contacted naughty Bunny:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...90/93467873143

    And Asian Doll answered her phone instead:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/680305324104

    Said she was rooming with Snow at the Studio and asked which one of us I wanted to see. That kind of sketched me out and went to the forum and saw the robbery report on Snow and cancelled the date. So evidently 904 SavageBarbi, Asian Doll and Snow are robbing dudes out of the same hotel. Buyer beware!
    I appreciate the info greatly. I've messaged Asian doll a couple of times, but couldn't line up a schedule due to work. Was really wanting to see her but knowing that she is robbing people with her buddies just changed the narrative on that completely. I really appreciate it.

  10. #37245
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she at?

    Motel or private residence?

    Thanks in advance.
    Sorry for the delay in response! Just saw this!

    Andi is in a private residence in OP. Very well kept clean and modern.

  11. #37244

    Staf rana

    Stef / rana unbelievably annoying, distracted crackhead. Literally.

    Avoid, avoid, avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/340588518074

  12. #37243
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntDog30  [View Original Post]
    This chick is streetwalker quality with GPS.

    Teeth are rotten and jacked up. Much older than she looks.

    Avoid this one fellas.
    You paid $200 to find that out?

  13. #37242

    Read her whole ad

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to but something seems off. Haven't pulled trigger yet to see her.
    She looks and sounds like a *****, big time! I wouldn't waste my time with her, but to each their own. Not judging, just my opinion.

  14. #37241

    Duos

    Been wanting a good double head experience, and suggestions or recs?

  15. #37240
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she at?

    Motel or private residence?

    Thanks in advance.
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years but at the time it was a private residence, near Orange Park. If you like what you see you should absolutely not pass her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape