Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 41280
-
01-10-25 23:12 #37185Senior Member

Posts: 653Rebee the Colombian
It's been a while since I posted, I've been mainly in the strip club scene. But decided to see fun else where. So I took a chance on Rebee. I've seen her post a couple times but I didn't see any one partake so I gave it a shot. I love latinas and she definitely fit the description. Big butt like really big butt like Jesus christ it's huge in a sexy way. Did a qv with her and it was good. The only down sides is she isn't as passionate and her photos are older. And when I mean older I mean 40 to 60 pounds ago older. But she carries her weight well in my opinion but I love thicker women. So her is my two cents if you made it this far in reading so take it easy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181227801#.
-
01-10-25 12:22 #37184Senior Member

Posts: 86
-
01-10-25 11:48 #37183Senior Member

Posts: 618No resemblance
Fair warning, Vee bares no resemblance to those old pictures.
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 11:21 #37182Senior Member

Posts: 65PM me her digits she was a fav of mine when she posted here in Jax.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 08:54 #37181Senior Member

Posts: 60Missy is back
For those of you that remember Missy from a few years back, apparently she's back in business. Definitely one of the top providers before. Head game was insanely good. She is talented to say the least. And gorgeous! Truly a gem. I have not seen her yet this time around, just going off last experience. She's a doll. Treat her right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/930869123885
-
01-10-25 02:29 #37180Senior Member

Posts: 25Creamy arella's fantasy
I text for the numbers qv 2. 0, hh 3. 0 . Jeezzzz She is fine af tho!! LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/564976830742
-
01-09-25 22:04 #37179Senior Member

Posts: 59Its definitely her in the pics! Went I saw her and a friend 6-7 months ago, she was recovering from a surgery. So much so, she couldn't fuck me that hard but she ended up coming. And leaving me hanging LOL. But her friend was there and they gave me a threesome no charge! The tatts don't lie. I'd go see her brotha!
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:30 #37178Senior Member

Posts: 585Oh shit. Really? My bad.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 18:44 #37177Senior Member

Posts: 618Vee or Ronnie
Those pictures you posted are VERY deceiving. She is literally doubled in circumference and is literally 3-4 inches shorter due to a spinal surgery. Service was decent, but I'll not repeat or recommend. She is literally a BBW now.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 16:19 #37176Senior Member

Posts: 107Gracias
Dude, you saved me. The full story is stranger than fiction. Thank you.
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 15:17 #37175Regular Member

Posts: 17Any idea?
Looks too good to be true. You guys have any information on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/055262335535
-
01-09-25 11:15 #37174Senior Member

Posts: 585Vee
Hello fellow fiends. This lovely lady asked me to help her out with this post. She's normally mostly UTR, but has some regulars here in Jax. She just moved to Daytona. I will eventually see her down there when I travel for business. Some of you may want to as well. Her handle is Vee. For Veronica I think. 386-872-1XXX.
-
01-08-25 12:12 #37173Senior Member

Posts: 48Naughty Bunny and Asian Doll
So interesting story. I contacted naughty Bunny:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...90/93467873143
And Asian Doll answered her phone instead:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/680305324104
Said she was rooming with Snow at the Studio and asked which one of us I wanted to see. That kind of sketched me out and went to the forum and saw the robbery report on Snow and cancelled the date. So evidently 904 SavageBarbi, Asian Doll and Snow are robbing dudes out of the same hotel. Buyer beware!
-
01-08-25 12:02 #37172Senior Member

Posts: 39BBBJ standard
This girl does BBBJ standard I've never heard of her doing CBJ, so take that for what you will. But the few times I've seen her I have been fine afterwards. She gives a really good BBBJ one of the best I've had in this area. Rough area, she didn't do anything to make me feel unsafe but the area is pretty sketchy. If you do some searching in this thread you'll see several people say the same things regarding her skill and also the area.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/351700576081
-
01-08-25 09:51 #37171Senior Member

Posts: 242I've wanted to but something seems off. Haven't pulled trigger yet to see her.
Originally Posted by Whiskey97
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





