Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #857

    Lunaa

    I can vouch for Lunaa being the exact type of freak you'd expect. She absolutely loves all things sex. She has her own place and a full time job but she'll make herself available when she can. She can take a hard deep throat f*ck and her kitty is tight! She is a big girl and she doesn't deny it, she owns it fully. She's open to most anything, no Greek but you can play and eat back there all you want.

  2. #856

    Natasha

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-810079b15296

    Met for lunch yesterday. Nice woman, nice personality full of energy and zest for life. When the dreaded convo took place she asked for 4 and can not host. I said too much and settled on 3. Had another convo last night and it was obvious we weren't on the same page for some reason. Turns out she was talking about $3-4 k monthly allowance, not PPM. Honest miscommunication but WTF is it with these women and inflated opinions of themselves. If you want to pay $4 k per month for 45 yo p*y then she's your girl.

  3. #855

    She tries

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-0363a9171356

    Got a hold of this one beginning of the week. Chatted one night and met up the day after. Planned on meeting up at a coffee shop and saw it's the same girl in the ad so I went through with it. She's a tiny girl. BJ needs some work, kitty felt nice. She comes out as someone that's new to the game, but I shared info with a pal and they had a rendezvous a few hours later. My experience wasn't the best cause of the BJ skills, but she allowed CIM and she took it like a champ. Gagging the whole time but didn't drop anything. She was just grateful that my aim was precise. She was worried about her hair. Paid 3 for the visit. Said she's on birht control but didn't want CIP. BBFS is in the menu, along with multiple pops. She said she can try speaking Greek but no promises.
    I also saw her. Possibly one of the worst BJ's I've had and the actual FS wasn't the best either. I agree with Natty though, I think it's lack of experience and not lack of trying. I may see her again because she is a sweet girl, just needs direction.

  4. #854

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    This is a great rundown of some of the ladies on the space coast, thank you. I met with Allie about 10 or 12 months ago. She's been on the site for awhile. At that time she was hosting and was a fun time. She's easy to talk to but I found her pictures to be flattering as she looked a little bit rougher in person. I'm thinking it might be the vodka catching up with her. I had been talking with Kat but we never got to the money part. If that's what she's asking it's way too much based on the dialogue I had with her. Thank you again for the great feedback.

    I can't wait to hear about Luna. I have found, based on past experiences, the more plain bbw types can really be dynamos in the bedroom!

    I have currently started text messaging with this one but the financials haven't come up yet. Bellapadrona https://members.seeking.com/member/0124dff2-b040-4a65-8030-aadc59a58f87
    I agree can't wait to hear about Luna either. Is she hosting when you meet her on Sunday?

  5. #853

    Caitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-0363a9171356

    Got a hold of this one beginning of the week. Chatted one night and met up the day after. Planned on meeting up at a coffee shop and saw it's the same girl in the ad so I went through with it. She's a tiny girl. BJ needs some work, kitty felt nice. She comes out as someone that's new to the game, but I shared info with a pal and they had a rendezvous a few hours later. My experience wasn't the best cause of the BJ skills, but she allowed CIM and she took it like a champ. Gagging the whole time but didn't drop anything. She was just grateful that my aim was precise. She was worried about her hair. Paid 3 for the visit. Said she's on birht control but didn't want CIP. BBFS is in the menu, along with multiple pops. She said she can try speaking Greek but no promises.
    Great review. Were you able to meet at her place?

  6. #852

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    This is a great rundown of some of the ladies on the space coast, thank you. I met with Allie about 10 or 12 months ago. She's been on the site for awhile. At that time she was hosting and was a fun time. She's easy to talk to but I found her pictures to be flattering as she looked a little bit rougher in person. I'm thinking it might be the vodka catching up with her. I had been talking with Kat but we never got to the money part. If that's what she's asking it's way too much based on the dialogue I had with her. Thank you again for the great feedback.

    I can't wait to hear about Luna. I have found, based on past experiences, the more plain bbw types can really be dynamos in the bedroom!

    I have currently started text messaging with this one but the financials haven't come up yet. Bellapadrona https://members.seeking.com/member/0124dff2-b040-4a65-8030-aadc59a58f87
    I met with Allie as well. She was a fun time. A little bigger and rougher than the pics indicate. But I found that her body was proportionate. Bigs tits and a big firm booty. She has a bit of a mom belly, but it was not too distracting. She does have that lifelong smoker sound to her. She did a nice BBBJ and daty. Just about any position and was not in a rush. She's a good time and worth the money. Will definitely repeat.

  7. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    Been busy the last few days. Got some lined up the next few days. I just hope I have enough juice.

    MsMocha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-6609fe674eb5

    She gave me access to her private pics, she's a bigger girl. Asking for 300. No CIM. Wants to be wined and dined.

    HonestHottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-5e7f310cce45

    Wants 400.500 with CIM. I was going to see her since she was desperate to pay her car insurance so I lowballed. But the constant nagging of when annoyed me.

    Allie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-868fdda6fa91

    This one is in Palm Bay. Not on birth control but will allow BBFS and CIM. 200 for two pops. Can't host. Has a day job so it'll have to be at night but nothing after 930.

    Jessica.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-3ec4f4b45dec

    I don't know if the link works still or if I just got blocked. Anyways, she hosts at her spot. Has an in-law suite in the back. 120-150. Everything safe. Another 100 gets you a second pop.

    Kat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-32ae51ca8b71

    She hit me up so I replied for shits and giggles. Wants 800-1000 if she comes to me. 500-600 if I make the drive. I politely declined.

    Lunaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-dbf6eee2281b

    Haven't seen, but planning for Sunday. Wants 300 for multiple pops, BBFS, cim. Even wants to record some so she can show to Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d19648eb1ead). They're friends and are talking about 3 somes in the future. And since Lyla doesn't respond, I have to go this route to see her.

    Got a few more in the works. Will report when I have more.
    This is a great rundown of some of the ladies on the space coast, thank you. I met with Allie about 10 or 12 months ago. She's been on the site for awhile. At that time she was hosting and was a fun time. She's easy to talk to but I found her pictures to be flattering as she looked a little bit rougher in person. I'm thinking it might be the vodka catching up with her. I had been talking with Kat but we never got to the money part. If that's what she's asking it's way too much based on the dialogue I had with her. Thank you again for the great feedback.

    I can't wait to hear about Luna. I have found, based on past experiences, the more plain bbw types can really be dynamos in the bedroom!

    I have currently started text messaging with this one but the financials haven't come up yet. Bellapadrona https://members.seeking.com/member/0124dff2-b040-4a65-8030-aadc59a58f87

  8. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandCaper85  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-0363a9171356

    Got a hold of this one beginning of the week. Chatted one night and met up the day after. Planned on meeting up at a coffee shop and saw it's the same girl in the ad so I went through with it. She's a tiny girl. BJ needs some work, kitty felt nice. She comes out as someone that's new to the game, but I shared info with a pal and they had a rendezvous a few hours later. My experience wasn't the best cause of the BJ skills, but she allowed CIM and she took it like a champ. Gagging the whole time but didn't drop anything. She was just grateful that my aim was precise. She was worried about her hair. Paid 3 for the visit. Said she's on birht control but didn't want CIP. BBFS is in the menu, along with multiple pops. She said she can try speaking Greek but no promises.
    Yes I saw her last week and had a similar experience. She is very petite and is a sweet person. But I agree, the bbj was really lame. She tries but doesn't really know what she is doing. Nice girl but overall just a “meh”experience.

  9. #849

    Seeking

    Been busy the last few days. Got some lined up the next few days. I just hope I have enough juice.

    MsMocha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-6609fe674eb5

    She gave me access to her private pics, she's a bigger girl. Asking for 300. No CIM. Wants to be wined and dined.

    HonestHottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-5e7f310cce45

    Wants 400.500 with CIM. I was going to see her since she was desperate to pay her car insurance so I lowballed. But the constant nagging of when annoyed me.

    Allie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-868fdda6fa91

    This one is in Palm Bay. Not on birth control but will allow BBFS and CIM. 200 for two pops. Can't host. Has a day job so it'll have to be at night but nothing after 930.

    Jessica.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-3ec4f4b45dec

    I don't know if the link works still or if I just got blocked. Anyways, she hosts at her spot. Has an in-law suite in the back. 120-150. Everything safe. Another 100 gets you a second pop.

    Kat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-32ae51ca8b71

    She hit me up so I replied for shits and giggles. Wants 800-1000 if she comes to me. 500-600 if I make the drive. I politely declined.

    Lunaa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-dbf6eee2281b

    Haven't seen, but planning for Sunday. Wants 300 for multiple pops, BBFS, cim. Even wants to record some so she can show to Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d19648eb1ead). They're friends and are talking about 3 somes in the future. And since Lyla doesn't respond, I have to go this route to see her.

    Got a few more in the works. Will report when I have more.

  10. #848

    Caitlyn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-0363a9171356

    Got a hold of this one beginning of the week. Chatted one night and met up the day after. Planned on meeting up at a coffee shop and saw it's the same girl in the ad so I went through with it. She's a tiny girl. BJ needs some work, kitty felt nice. She comes out as someone that's new to the game, but I shared info with a pal and they had a rendezvous a few hours later. My experience wasn't the best cause of the BJ skills, but she allowed CIM and she took it like a champ. Gagging the whole time but didn't drop anything. She was just grateful that my aim was precise. She was worried about her hair. Paid 3 for the visit. Said she's on birht control but didn't want CIP. BBFS is in the menu, along with multiple pops. She said she can try speaking Greek but no promises.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails caitlyn.jpg‎   caitlyn2.jpg‎  

  11. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Yes if you read her profile closely she prefers gents between 18 and 52. Not sure why 52 and not 50 or 54, LOL but that's her preference which leaves me out!
    Still shoot your shot, I'm 36 and have met with plenty who have on their profile 50+. Also don't be afraid to message girls who have "platonic" on their page, usually not the case when it comes down to it.

  12. #846

    Geebus

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Her rates already have. She's 1200 an hour.
    I watched a couple of her videos and they really didn't do anything for me. I was kinda hoping to check her out anyway but not at those prices. That's a hard pass. I can get true pornstars for that price with a lot more enthusiasm to boot!

  13. #845

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, this one has been on seeking for years and I'm curious if anyone has actually been able to crack the code and meet up with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0400d78a7983
    So she is the girl in the pics. She is very quiet and shy and can be a little difficult to get up with. She will pretty much do the standard BBBJ, DATY, different positions. But she barely moves. Doesn't really show any emotion or enjoyment. She has a nice little body, big tits. But I need someone to show a little emotion. Maybe it gets better the more you see her but for me, it was one and done.

  14. #844

    Inquiry

    Gentlemen, this one has been on seeking for years and I'm curious if anyone has actually been able to crack the code and meet up with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0400d78a7983

  15. #843

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    1200 an hour? I'm not sure it's worth it even in some "big city" area, but I certainly don't see that working here in Brevard!
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    You all can save your money by just checking out her porn vids. She has about 14 videos posted pre implants. After watching all of those, I saw all I need to see.
    I actually checked out a few of the videos before posting, though I didn't watch all 14 videos, 3 was enough for me! I'll NOT be reaching out to her to set up a 1200 date!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape