Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1052
-
01-14-25 11:59 #842Senior Member

Posts: 2451200 lol
Not 1200 physique at all. Neither milfy nor young coed. Harlots on the west coast and Miami with supermodel physiques are less than half the price.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://sxyprn.com/post/6770fc4b94a3...so=0&ss=latest
-
01-14-25 11:57 #841Senior Member

Posts: 217Save your dough
You all can save your money by just checking out her porn vids. She has about 14 videos posted pre implants. After watching all of those, I saw all I need to see.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 10:45 #840Senior Member

Posts: 2959Wtf?
1200 an hour? I'm not sure it's worth it even in some "big city" area, but I certainly don't see that working here in Brevard!
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 23:00 #839Regular Member

Posts: 32Looks like king Midas touches that pussy a little too much. I remember before the upgrades she was charging 500. All she had were lip injections. But that didn't help with anything.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 21:17 #838Senior Member

Posts: 824Her rates already have. She's 1200 an hour.
Originally Posted by TheRealBigHoff
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 20:22 #837Senior Member

Posts: 217Site
You can see some of her work by searching: Harper Hill porn.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:44 #836Senior Member

Posts: 34Harper
Seems I need to see this one before her rates skyrocket with her porn career taking off. Can anyone PM me her number? (My seeking has expired and I'm simply not paying $109, or anywhere near that to get numbers again!
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 16:37 #835Regular Member

Posts: 32I saw her once when she was in Palm Bay, I didn't play with her. She wanted the money upfront, and I said nope. I was thrown off by the wig and those damn cats anyways. She quoted 400 then and just 1 pop. I remember the attitude as well when we first started texting. She snapped for some stupid reason and I told her bye, she apologized and came up with some stupid excuse. I messaged her when she moved and mentioned the room mates also but she didn't care because it was her place. Same rate, same attitude. If she's quoting 400 still, that means someone's willing to play for that price.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 21:19 #834Regular Member

Posts: 19Jojo
Yeah she is a no go for me, quoted me 400 but had a attitude the whole time we communicated, not worth the time or hassle for me.
-
01-09-25 19:36 #833Senior Member

Posts: 232JoJo
Not worth it to be honest. Coms were good she didn't want to do a outcall claiming she felt safe but stated she had roommates but it wouldn't be a problem. Considering I could only come through at night since I work the dayshift. I stated that I've had overnight stays at that rate so she agrred upon but complained afterwards. Didn't want to make to much noise because I'm guessing the roomates didn't want her having guests. The experience was mediocre but she could be good if she tried. Pictures are misleading and afterwards kept messaging me about when I was coming back for a way shorter visit and complaining about she needed money. I never went back and won't but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 13:02 #832Senior Member

Posts: 179Jojo = GorgousSocialite
My apologies. As mentioned she was under a different username. Try searching GorgousSocialite.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 07:40 #831Senior Member

Posts: 217She has been on both sites, seeking and secret benefits, off and on for a while. I know she used a different name other than JoJo, but I can't recall what it was. I've never been with her, but from what I can remember, one of the reviews said the pics were a bit misleading, and that he didn't feel she was worth the money she was asking for.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 05:56 #830Senior Member

Posts: 2652JoJo
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]
Yes if you read her profile closely she prefers gents between 18 and 52. Not sure why 52 and not 50 or 54, LOL but that's her preference which leaves me out!
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 21:18 #829Regular Member

Posts: 19I tried the search and did not find anything using the Jojo name, what did you search to pull up results for her?
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 20:11 #828Senior Member

Posts: 179Jojo
She has been reviewed. The search button would simply tell you she prefers guys closer to her age.
Originally Posted by Anomander50
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






