Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #842

    1200 lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    1200 an hour? I'm not sure it's worth it even in some "big city" area, but I certainly don't see that working here in Brevard!
    Not 1200 physique at all. Neither milfy nor young coed. Harlots on the west coast and Miami with supermodel physiques are less than half the price.

    https://sxyprn.com/post/6770fc4b94a3...so=0&ss=latest

  2. #841

    Save your dough

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    1200 an hour? I'm not sure it's worth it even in some "big city" area, but I certainly don't see that working here in Brevard!
    You all can save your money by just checking out her porn vids. She has about 14 videos posted pre implants. After watching all of those, I saw all I need to see.

  3. #840

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Her rates already have. She's 1200 an hour.
    1200 an hour? I'm not sure it's worth it even in some "big city" area, but I certainly don't see that working here in Brevard!

  4. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Her rates already have. She's 1200 an hour.
    Looks like king Midas touches that pussy a little too much. I remember before the upgrades she was charging 500. All she had were lip injections. But that didn't help with anything.

  5. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigHoff  [View Original Post]
    Seems I need to see this one before her rates skyrocket with her porn career taking off. Can anyone PM me her number? (My seeking has expired and I'm simply not paying $109, or anywhere near that to get numbers again!
    Her rates already have. She's 1200 an hour.

  6. #837

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her off and on for a few years. I was chatting with her today to maybe line something up. During the course of the convo she said he was doing porn and sent me a few trailer videos. It was one from a MILF site and other on the bus. Not sure why she is still on seeking.

    .
    You can see some of her work by searching: Harper Hill porn.

  7. #836

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    It's easy she actually enjoys having sex. I just can't afford her, be glad you were able to see her. Her rates are too high for wallet.
    Seems I need to see this one before her rates skyrocket with her porn career taking off. Can anyone PM me her number? (My seeking has expired and I'm simply not paying $109, or anywhere near that to get numbers again!

  8. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it to be honest. Coms were good she didn't want to do a outcall claiming she felt safe but stated she had roommates but it wouldn't be a problem. Considering I could only come through at night since I work the dayshift. I stated that I've had overnight stays at that rate so she agrred upon but complained afterwards. Didn't want to make to much noise because I'm guessing the roomates didn't want her having guests. The experience was mediocre but she could be good if she tried. Pictures are misleading and afterwards kept messaging me about when I was coming back for a way shorter visit and complaining about she needed money. I never went back and won't but YMMV.
    I saw her once when she was in Palm Bay, I didn't play with her. She wanted the money upfront, and I said nope. I was thrown off by the wig and those damn cats anyways. She quoted 400 then and just 1 pop. I remember the attitude as well when we first started texting. She snapped for some stupid reason and I told her bye, she apologized and came up with some stupid excuse. I messaged her when she moved and mentioned the room mates also but she didn't care because it was her place. Same rate, same attitude. If she's quoting 400 still, that means someone's willing to play for that price.

  9. #834

    Jojo

    Yeah she is a no go for me, quoted me 400 but had a attitude the whole time we communicated, not worth the time or hassle for me.

  10. #833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, was wondering if anyone has seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-067a920f3703

    Will be uploading a larger post with my findings over the last few months soon as well.
    Not worth it to be honest. Coms were good she didn't want to do a outcall claiming she felt safe but stated she had roommates but it wouldn't be a problem. Considering I could only come through at night since I work the dayshift. I stated that I've had overnight stays at that rate so she agrred upon but complained afterwards. Didn't want to make to much noise because I'm guessing the roomates didn't want her having guests. The experience was mediocre but she could be good if she tried. Pictures are misleading and afterwards kept messaging me about when I was coming back for a way shorter visit and complaining about she needed money. I never went back and won't but YMMV.

  11. #832

    Jojo = GorgousSocialite

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    I tried the search and did not find anything using the Jojo name, what did you search to pull up results for her?
    My apologies. As mentioned she was under a different username. Try searching GorgousSocialite.

  12. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Yes if you read her profile closely she prefers gents between 18 and 52. Not sure why 52 and not 50 or 54, LOL but that's her preference which leaves me out!
    She has been on both sites, seeking and secret benefits, off and on for a while. I know she used a different name other than JoJo, but I can't recall what it was. I've never been with her, but from what I can remember, one of the reviews said the pics were a bit misleading, and that he didn't feel she was worth the money she was asking for.

  13. #830

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, was wondering if anyone has seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-067a920f3703

    Will be uploading a larger post with my findings over the last few months soon as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed. The search button would simply tell you she prefers guys closer to her age.
    Yes if you read her profile closely she prefers gents between 18 and 52. Not sure why 52 and not 50 or 54, LOL but that's her preference which leaves me out!

  14. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed. The search button would simply tell you she prefers guys closer to her age.
    I tried the search and did not find anything using the Jojo name, what did you search to pull up results for her?

  15. #828

    Jojo

    She has been reviewed. The search button would simply tell you she prefers guys closer to her age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, was wondering if anyone has seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-067a920f3703

    Will be uploading a larger post with my findings over the last few months soon as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape