Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 7066
-
01-24-25 10:41 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 175Minani
One of them isn't a dime a dozen. Once you unwrap the box.
Originally Posted by SawDustSam
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:10 #6240Regular Member

Posts: 3Minami
When Minami in Simpsonville first opened it was ran by Nina? Very pretty super nice mid 20's. Then drove a bmw I think. Then she disappeared and was replaced with 2 others are dime a dozen just like all the rest. Any idea if Nina is anywhere around?
-
01-22-25 16:43 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 520Enso / Easley
Enso in Easley seemed slow. Sha-Sha 50's +/- received a good massage which was today's goal and got full hour $70. L1/ Tip $50. Small B's UTC. Not a stunner but hey, I'm not either! Very sweet and attentive. Very little Engrish, HC.
-
01-22-25 13:54 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 147N Pleasantburg
Anyone been to the place next to Wendy's lately? I was there a yr ago and they were you everyday gals. Just wondered if anything new there?
-
01-22-25 13:41 #6237TboneVargusGuest
Lin F
Anyone have recent knowledge of the lineup at Lin F? Is it still Tina and Rose? Tina seems to own the phone and isn't always truthful regarding Rose's attendance. She likes to funnel the business to herself. Is Rose still there?
-
01-20-25 15:49 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf Michelle
According to other posters, she's acquired GPS and is up-charging for services. Maybe you should bring some extra cash.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 13:07 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 52Candy at NL
I had a dream about taking the plunge at NL. Nice location with a simple setup. Not sketchy at all. Walked in and nobody was there, but a note to just sit on the couch in lobby and wait. No person was there. About 2 minutes later Candy comes in and in my dream I gave her two bills. Once in the room, she left for about 5 minutes and came back.
I saw the post about her massage being very good. I am going to have to disagree LOL. Too light and really didn't to much for me. She does have a great body though. About 20 minutes in I get the flip. Covered everything. I was disappointed because I thought it was BBBJ. Oh well. YMMV. Then on to doggy after a 20 second covered BJ. Blew in the cover and left. She's a sweet lady who looks about mid thirties but probably older.
All in all, I am not huge fan, but I bet this place would work for most of you. I guess I am just a BBBJ kind of guy and two bills, to not get that, is a lot for 30 minutes. Ha! I am glad I broke the ice on a massage parlor. I might have to repeat my dream and see Michelle next.
-
01-17-25 09:03 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 77Candy at New Leaf
So my disclaimer is that I know that these ladies are just doing a job, and part of the job is to act like they like you and that you are the "best" they've ever had! LOL.
That being said.
I went and saw Candy last night, everything said about her is true. She is very pretty, her body is insane. Perfect tits, I believe man made but not rock hard. Very soft and smooth in all the right places.
Her massage was great, I mean it's like she read my mind. Focused on feet, legs, arms and hands. I'm on my feet a lot for work so getting tons of attention to the extremities was awesome. Before the massage she used a warm towel to clean me from top to bottom.
She only worked on my back for just a bit, I knew she had removed her top as I felt her skin to skin on my back as she kissed her way down my back. As she got toward the starfish she could tell I appreciate a little rimming. She dove in with gusto. She worked on the boys a bit and the asked my to flip. That's when I got my first good look at her. Yowza, she's quite stunning.
After that we spent the next 20 minutes on all the normal activities. She's very flexible and very into different positions. It was like we were taking turns choosing. She wasn't mechanical at all, it felt very GFE. She was fun, playful and seemed to enjoy herself.
I would 100% recommend her over Michelle, the whole experience was just more enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, your not going to be sad should you see Michelle but Candy just felt more like a hot hook up than a business transaction.
Last note, there was a sign in the door that said they would be gone in 2 weeks. Candy said she thinks that they are just moving to a new building hopefully still in Greenville. But that she was going home first and unsure what's going to happen.
So with the uncertainty, if you had a craving for some Candy I'd recommend getting to New Leaf asap!
When I got to the room I just handed her $2.0 and she didn’t say anything about it. No negotiations or anything.
-
01-16-25 14:36 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 520Nl
This is what 100% what I experienced. Michelle came in and thought I won the lottery 10/10. Mid 30's, 5'5" without heals (5'8" with heals, long hair, MM D's, 115 lbs. She is one that looks better with her heels and clothes on but still with clothes off she is a 7+/10 so no slouch just being picky. She is Chinese great personality and very playful. Her clothes come off and her massage was limited and quick with little kisses on shoulder smacking my ass. Fun spinner body that likes to be massaged and had her pretty wet from over V massage. Didn't like any fingers in her puss and I don't DATY on workers. She wanted extra $100+ for BBBJ and I think BBFS never got that far. Covered it was decent but a little too toothy for me and shallow but playful. As soon as there was penetration she started to look at the clock 20-25 minutes in and limiting the deepness of the slow strokes. "You cum now" started to be asked, told her to calm down and she just kept looking at the clock so the vibe was gone but made sure I finished. She seemed sore from all you bastards, haha. Was out the door at 35 minutes. I'd rather go to NH and get more contact plus TS. My two cents, now pound on. HC.
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 05:45 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf Michelle
It didn't take her long to acquire GPS. I may have been the first to review her on 12/18 in post 6179. I found her to be sweet and accommodating for 200 complete with no upcharge. Apparently that's gone by the wayside.
Originally Posted by Gwr1954
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 19:28 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 175Research
I tried a new to me one. It's a little different than the rest. I'm going to try again one day for a fair shot. It has potential. But. Opening round could have been better. I'm not giving them a bad grade just yet.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 17:25 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 66You hit the nail on the head
I saw Michelle who seems to have gone to A La Carte. $. for BBJ, $5. For 69 and $$$ for BBFS. I'm believe Candy is really the better choice. Michelle dose not seem to want to go much past the 30 min. Mark While Candy never seems in a rush and I think Candy has the better body. Anyway I did notice one thing, If I spend $3. For a massage and HE or $$. I feel the same satisfaction when I leave.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 08:44 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 708Do your research.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 15:56 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 175Toftt
I might would go try somewhere that hasn't been reviewed yet. If I knew where that was. LOL.
-
01-14-25 12:06 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 126Any intel on NH?
With all the interest in Leaf does anyone have any intel on what's at NH?











Reply With Quote




