Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 472 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6226
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    So I saw Michelle at Mew Leah a few weeks back and she was amazing, but I've always been more of a natural tits type of guy.

    Any spa in the area that comes to mind with having a decent body with natural tits?
    Decent body" comes down to personal preference. I like a wide range from spinner to thick with curves in the right place. My favs within a 30 min drive from New Leaf are Willow and NT in Piedmont. I like Willow for natural spinner type. Saw Apple the last time I was there, but she said she was leaving soon and that was months ago. On the other end of the spectrum, Candy at NT that's more on the natural curvy thick side (if I remember correctly). But most of the places I have been to in this area have been natural. NH off Texas Ave had natural spinner types every time I visited, but it's been over a year since my last visit there.

  2. #6225

    Natural

    So I saw Michelle at Mew Leah a few weeks back and she was amazing, but I've always been more of a natural tits type of guy.

    Any spa in the area that comes to mind with having a decent body with natural tits?

  3. #6224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny but also a good idea. What is a recommended backup to New Leaf besides HT?
    Way too much traffic to this place in a very short amount of time. I doubt it will last much longer. The city doesn't like these places being that hot. Some unwashed broke MFer will eventually ruin the fun and start making too much noise, if they haven't already.

  4. #6223

    New Leaf Backup

    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    Haha, that's funny but also a good idea. What is a recommended backup to New Leaf besides HT?
    IMO there are no consistently good AMPs in the area, but you might investigate Natural Health Spa on and Texas Ave (also Thai with same owner as New Leaf) or K Therapy in Piedmont / Powdersville, just down the road from HT, but only if Ruby is still there.

  5. #6222

    New Leaf backup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    If you're planning on stopping at New Leaf, maybe you should have a backup plan. Their reputation must be spreading. All three of its assigned parking spots were occupied and one of the cars had plates from 2 states away (LOL).
    Haha, that's funny but also a good idea. What is a recommended backup to New Leaf besides HT?

  6. #6221

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    If you're planning on stopping at New Leaf, maybe you should have a backup plan. Their reputation must be spreading. All three of its assigned parking spots were occupied and one of the cars had plates from 2 states away (LOL).
    This is why I left skid marks running to there after the first comment was posted. Those two were bored with nothing to do just a few days ago. Glad I got in early!

  7. #6220

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by BirchBoy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the great reports. I'm driving through G'ville soon and plan to hit up HT and New Leaf. Looks like HT can be great or a miss depending on the mood of Candy. Hopefully NL isn't so crowded that I can't get in. I'll post my experiences and thoughts vs. Georgia.
    If you're planning on stopping at New Leaf, maybe you should have a backup plan. Their reputation must be spreading. All three of its assigned parking spots were occupied and one of the cars had plates from 2 states away (LOL).

  8. #6219
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Business a little slow you say??
    I've been lurking and finally made a connection and thought I'd offer something as a thank you for all the wisdom provided to me from folls like you. Quick replies like this one will likely deter others from offering contributions. Will continue to back off and benefit from others reviews. Candy is off the chain by the Eay. Put the money (. 20) in the basket and go to town! Super easy. No what ifs. But it seems like that's pretty common knowledge now.

  9. #6218

    Greenville area next week

    Thanks for all the great reports. I'm driving through G'ville soon and plan to hit up HT and New Leaf. Looks like HT can be great or a miss depending on the mood of Candy. Hopefully NL isn't so crowded that I can't get in. I'll post my experiences and thoughts vs. Georgia.

  10. #6217

    Minami

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneym11  [View Original Post]
    I went by Minami in Simpsonville last week and I saw Mandy from back in the day at Tokyo Spa. For those of you that remember her, she is a tight 40 ish yo that knows how to handle. Typical prices. 7/. 6 tip. +. 2 for each piece of clothing to disappear with touching, kitty too. She told me over time, she would offer more (L2+) if you invest. Next time I will be exploring further options with her. Will be back to report. Thanks to all for the info!
    Business a little slow you say??

  11. #6216

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwr1954  [View Original Post]
    I haven't tried Michelle yet but did see Candy twice. I felt that she really tried to show me a good time which she did. I think she has one of the best figures that I have seen in a AMP. For a while. Still want to see Michelle but if you haven't seen Candy you need to give her a try.
    I concur that Candy is good.

    I'm holding off for a few weeks though. There is too much activity for a new business.

  12. #6215

    Minami

    I went by Minami in Simpsonville last week and I saw Mandy from back in the day at Tokyo Spa. For those of you that remember her, she is a tight 40 ish yo that knows how to handle. Typical prices. 7/. 6 tip. +. 2 for each piece of clothing to disappear with touching, kitty too. She told me over time, she would offer more (L2+) if you invest. Next time I will be exploring further options with her. Will be back to report. Thanks to all for the info!

  13. #6214
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Tried them both. I think I like Candy better. The flow was much better. The other lady has a 10 out of 10 in the caboose. But, I got two distinct personalities in one session with her. One that was friendly and warm, and one that was cold and up sale artist. She's very good looking and so much potential. I left the first one wondering how it could be any better. So I had to go back and try the other one.
    I haven't tried Michelle yet but did see Candy twice. I felt that she really tried to show me a good time which she did. I think she has one of the best figures that I have seen in a AMP. For a while. Still want to see Michelle but if you haven't seen Candy you need to give her a try.

  14. #6213

    Nl

    Tried them both. I think I like Candy better. The flow was much better. The other lady has a 10 out of 10 in the caboose. But, I got two distinct personalities in one session with her. One that was friendly and warm, and one that was cold and up sale artist. She's very good looking and so much potential. I left the first one wondering how it could be any better. So I had to go back and try the other one.

  15. #6212

    New Leaf

    Stopped in yesterday nd just my luck one of the cars was leaving. Had to wait 30 min for Michelle so I got to speak with Candy. She's cute & friendly but kinda shy. Maybe the language barrier. Idk. She let me nap while I waited for Michelle which was nice. After she walked in the room I got a massage for 10 min with lots of teasing nd kissing on my neck / back. Told me to flip nd she undressed completely then crawled on top. Slim figure and perfect man made breasts. Gave a great bare BJ with lots of ball sucking / licking. She threw on the cover then we switched positions for 20 minutes while I tried to get my moneys worth & not finish too soon. LOL After that she won and I popped off while she was riding me and putting my face in her rack. Proceeded to clean me off while she flirted and continued the kissing. Said she wanted to marry me because I fuck her good. LOL Definitely knows what men like to hear but now I'm curious to see if Candy matches her vibe. Paid for an hour but she was only in the room 45 min giv or take. Enjoy them while you can fellas. PM for more info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape