Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37243
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntDog30  [View Original Post]
    This chick is streetwalker quality with GPS.

    Teeth are rotten and jacked up. Much older than she looks.

    Avoid this one fellas.
    You paid $200 to find that out?

  2. #37242

    Read her whole ad

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to but something seems off. Haven't pulled trigger yet to see her.
    She looks and sounds like a *****, big time! I wouldn't waste my time with her, but to each their own. Not judging, just my opinion.

  3. #37241

    Duos

    Been wanting a good double head experience, and suggestions or recs?

  4. #37240
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she at?

    Motel or private residence?

    Thanks in advance.
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years but at the time it was a private residence, near Orange Park. If you like what you see you should absolutely not pass her up.

  5. #37239

    Victoria donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...een-28142.html

    Had a session with her at her nice incall room, opted for GFE with a massage and BBBJ and cfs. Pretty affordable and sensual experience with ebony lady. She has a great body. She smelled good made sure I was fully empty at end. Book with confidence.
    What was the donation?

  6. #37238

    New girl

    First post so please let me know if I miss anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/890633989351

    Saw this girl yesterday, she was really close to me off Belford /95 area.

    Not the girl in the pics, she is ok looking but not a lot of enthusiasm in main event.

    Everything was an upcharge BBBJ, kissing, ect.

    Would not repeat for the coin.

  7. #37237
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly how it works. Known her for a long time and I'm not the only one who knows about Rachel and these girls! Sit back, learn something, and take notes. IYKYK.
    Umm, yeah. I'm going with Clit. He knows his stuff and has helped me so many times and saved my ass a few!

  8. #37236

    Looks can be deceiving!

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one? She looks petite and yummy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/513741297988
    This chick is streetwalker quality with GPS.

    Teeth are rotten and jacked up. Much older than she looks.

    Avoid this one fellas.

  9. #37235

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I finally visited Andi a few days ago and I'm glad I did! Opted for HH at 1. 6. First text to being at her door was less than an hour which was great. I have to say that she looks better in person than her pics! She smells good and has soft skin. Her incall is very safe and clean. Started with passionate DFK and then BBBJ. She has impressive skills. Cover went on and a few positions to pop. She has wipes and cleaned up while making small talk. As I left I gave her a hug and offered my condolences on the passing of her daughter. She appreciated my words and exchanged pleasantries and I left smiling. Thanks again Andi!
    What part of town is she at?

    Motel or private residence?

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #37234

    He will learn the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly how it works. Known her for a long time and I'm not the only one who knows about Rachel and these girls! Sit back, learn something, and take notes. IYKYK.
    Like so many others have before him.

  11. #37233
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    So let me get this straight, this lady who a few years back was absolutely strung out on H living out of shit hole hotels off of Lane and doing anything for her next fix and gets locked up. Comes out, gets her shit together, has a nice apartment but still casually uses while paying all her bills and taking care of her shit? GTFO. That's total bullshit. If you are an addict you either on the H train or your off of it. Ain't no in between. Never in my life seen a "casual" H user. That's not how that shit works dude. SMH.
    That's exactly how it works. Known her for a long time and I'm not the only one who knows about Rachel and these girls! Sit back, learn something, and take notes. IYKYK.

  12. #37232
    So let me get this straight, this lady who a few years back was absolutely strung out on H living out of shit hole hotels off of Lane and doing anything for her next fix and gets locked up. Comes out, gets her shit together, has a nice apartment but still casually uses while paying all her bills and taking care of her shit? GTFO. That's total bullshit. If you are an addict you either on the H train or your off of it. Ain't no in between. Never in my life seen a "casual" H user. That's not how that shit works dude. SMH.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely still on the heavy stuff. I've watched her do it, but she somehow has it more under control these days (if that can even be such a thing for an addict).

    I met Rachel probably over 15 years ago when I was fucking her in hotel rooms on Commonwealth Ave for $50 bucks. She was in the gutter big time back then. I'm glad to see she's put weight back on. Years ago, she had a decent job and was dating a guy pretty seriously. I think they may have even been engaged. But, she found out he was secretly banging dudes behind her back! Crazy!

  13. #37231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    Sorry in advance for this rant.

    I checked out Elena the goddess last night.

    She posted around 9 pm and the comms were ok and she had come down on the coins since last time I had reached out so I said why not give it a go and find out because for some reason I had to have it and there isn't a real review of her on here so I'll share my dream.

    I tried to get her to come down a little because she wouldn't send an unfiltered pic but she totally ignored that request. Red flag but w / e we agree around 10 p and she sends the location about 30 minutes away. At 300 coins I'm thinking or hoping this will be a great experience. You get what you donate for right?

    Ad says cim GFE dfk msog I confirmed the GFE and msog with her via text she said 2 pops for hr and condom only, ill treat you amazing Cool bro! BBBJ is great but not what I come for.

    I clean up and arrive at location. Spots a little run down outside but no big deal a few characters moving around the complex outside but I'm secure and they are no bother.

    Ahe opens the door in her panties and a sweater thing. I was expecting something along the lines of her images but again w / e.

    She's a super nice girl no doubt about that at all decently clean and styled place to boot.

    First thing I walk in and smell the weed blasted everywhere ok again w / e.

    She welcomes me in and we go straight to her room the whole apartment is dimly lit and she's not as cute as her pics but has a pound of makeup on but she looks good enough and she's still a cute girl. Body is also tight. She asks how much time like she gave me an option. I lay down the coins she puts them away.
    Several months ago I posted a link for a video of her getting banged by some dude. It was crazy hot. That link is long gone, and I never did get with her. But you are correct, none of them seem to care at all about repeat business. Very poor business practice. But such is life in the pay for pussy game.

  14. #37230

    Fendii".

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    She is visiting Atlanta and says she's from FL. She's going by "Fendii".

    If you recognize her and have any info to share, please DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/548654850303

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/684397659876

    Of course, if you're ever in Atlanta, happy to help. Thanks!
    That is Paige. She used to dance at Wackos for many years and was smoking hot and nice. Ran with a rough crowd and went down hill and spent time with Uncle several times. Popped out a kid about a year ago. She pops up every now and then on the site and slings some punani. Was a great lay back in the day. But be careful and check out your surroundings.

  15. #37229
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago. It was a process for sure. When I got with her, the service was excellent. Nicer new place. I got to say she looked kinda rough, and she did her best to look nice. Clearly she at least HAD issues with substances in the past, of which she freely spoke about. I'm sure she looked better in days gone by. I would deff repeat tho.
    She's definitely still on the heavy stuff. I've watched her do it, but she somehow has it more under control these days (if that can even be such a thing for an addict).

    I met Rachel probably over 15 years ago when I was fucking her in hotel rooms on Commonwealth Ave for $50 bucks. She was in the gutter big time back then. I'm glad to see she's put weight back on. Years ago, she had a decent job and was dating a guy pretty seriously. I think they may have even been engaged. But, she found out he was secretly banging dudes behind her back! Crazy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape