Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 41274
-
01-15-25 09:35 #37209Senior Member

Posts: 260Riverside rachel
I would stay away for sure. As far as the candy goes, she is very clearly a user. It's excruciatingly obvious. She has also left me waiting at least 30 min for all of our dates. Last time I saw her she fucking farted on me. Easy pass imo.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 03:06 #37208Senior Member

Posts: 58Is brandy still around
Is Big Booty Brandy that used to hang with Buffie still around anymore, I'm back in Jax in a couple weeks and need a awesome pawg.
-
01-14-25 23:09 #37207Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittany
Saw her recently. Coms were on point, 1. 5 FS OC, BBBJ 2/5, looks 2/5, candy play is evident, good personality tho. Probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 22:29 #37206Senior Member

Posts: 283Do you recognize her?
She is visiting Atlanta and says she's from FL. She's going by "Fendii".
If you recognize her and have any info to share, please DM me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/548654850303
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/684397659876
Of course, if you're ever in Atlanta, happy to help. Thanks!
-
01-14-25 22:23 #37205Senior Member

Posts: 371Qv 150
Your money, spend it how you like. No way in hell I'm paying that for QV.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 21:14 #37204Senior Member

Posts: 497Riverside Rachel
I'm probably going to hell for this, but instead of going to church with my parents this past Sunday, I chose to visit Riverside Rachel instead.
Rachel is currently running an add on the local Tryst page. This was my first time seeing her although she has been on and off the scene for some time. Set up was pretty easy. We texted back and forth and I was at her incall less than an hour later. Her incall is a safe clean place in Riverside. She is the girl in the pics and looked and smelled great with no visible candy use. Opted for a QV at 1. 5. Started with nice BBBJ then on went the cover with her on top. Released in bag, she kindly cleaned me up while we made small talk and offered a cold water which was a nice touch. I'll definitely repeat.
Is it bad that I'm not mad I missed church?? LOL!!
-
01-14-25 18:23 #37203Senior Member

Posts: 269Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/407830143989
Have anyone seen or had a date with her? She's in my area. Just wondering.
-
01-14-25 15:04 #37202Senior Member

Posts: 585A logical assumption would be that epic head would result in an enlarged fallus. Basic biology.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 21:20 #37201Senior Member

Posts: 416Okay
That wasn't me but I'll make sure the video I do take I'll drop it here soon. Why you looking at another monger penis anyway? Just seems weird to me.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Pipe approves this message.
-
01-13-25 18:22 #37200Senior Member

Posts: 260Brittany nursing school
Anyone have Brittany's number? I lost it.
-
01-13-25 11:48 #37199Senior Member

Posts: 29Vee was my go to girl in jax
Vee was my go to girl when she was in northside jax. Even when her arms were buff up and I still see her for a bit. I would love to see her again but she in daytona is a bit far for me. I have little time right now. I am glad she alright.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 13:38 #37198Senior Member

Posts: 452Jesus H
You just sold me on her!
Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 12:21 #37197Senior Member

Posts: 452Nice
Looks like she can really swallow cock.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:53 #37196Senior Member

Posts: 585Damn. How did that dude in the video not get his dick hard? Definitely looks like some epic head.
Originally Posted by Thetilly
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 11:29 #37195Senior Member

Posts: 229Timuquana Girl
Here is her number and quite a few more pics.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181301473








Reply With Quote





