Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 17049
-
01-16-25 22:19 #15789Senior Member

Posts: 572Fawk it! I'll do it. I'm going to setup another meeting and not show up.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 21:36 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 97Her saying $$$ upfront at dinner threw up a red flag. Seeing your post just confirmed my suspicions.
Originally Posted by FeldSpot
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 20:39 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 68A malicious part of me says you should have kept the meeting, and stayed home, and pretended to be there, texting that you're there, but you don't see her, etc. Not the first time I've been ripped off, but that doesn't negate the feeling of being an idiot, easily taken.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 19:45 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 97Just saved me a long drive and money. Thank you. I was supposed to meet her.
Originally Posted by FeldSpot
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 19:20 #15785Senior Member

Posts: 572I talked to her. I'm getting a pro vibe. Quoted me 200 and willing to come to me. She wanted to meet right away, but I told her I couldn't, she went radio silent.
Originally Posted by ZachBrown
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 18:53 #15784Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone know anything about this girl? She moved to text very very quickly which is rare. Let me know thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
01-16-25 17:18 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 572700 that's a big leap. I believe I saw her around October 2024. Inflation is real!
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
400 was her asking price and I countered 300 and she accepted. I was actually worried that it was going to be half ass or no effort. Our session still turned out to be great. Just another gal who really enjoyed getting dick (s).
-
01-16-25 16:46 #15782Senior Member

Posts: 754She quoted me $700 a few weeks ago. I countered with 400, she countered to meet in middle at $550 (I passed).
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ZachBrown
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 16:31 #15781Senior Member

Posts: 572She's been discussed before. Cool chic, but she's A LOT muscular now. She can host in Schaumburg after 4 pm for 300. BBFS no CIP since she's not on BC.
Originally Posted by ZachBrown
[View Original Post]
She will hit you up daily if not weekly asking for you to come back.
-
01-16-25 16:28 #15780Senior Member

Posts: 572Yup! That's her, last 4 digits are 6091.
Originally Posted by FeldSpot
[View Original Post]
Thankfully I didn't fall for her asking for money etc.
-
01-16-25 16:19 #15779Senior Member

Posts: 68Adriam
Any one of those Adriam in Gurnee, 32 years old, 5'2" brunette? Got taken for 350. Had a nice meal with her, told me to get the room, but could I send her money first, which immediately tripped my spidey sense, but I ignored it, sent her the money, and so of course I drive to the hotel, book a room and she never shows up. She blocked me, so I don't have her profile info.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 15:40 #15778Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone have any info on her or has anyone met with her or talked with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d12e0d01f515
-
01-16-25 14:14 #15777Senior Member

Posts: 572Winter Blues
She's back boys! Get your Tylenol ready if you plan on seeing her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-23ddc1b04de9
This one quickly moved to text. Willing to come to me in the West suburbs for 200. Did not see her yet due to scheduling.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0
Another escort with an SA account. She can be at your door for 500. Not my type, but maybe yours.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-d0757e31d1fb
This one is DTF! Cannot host, but willing to travel within reason. Wants 500. I tried negotiating, but she's firm. I declined.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-4b3c33a1a560
For you big spenders. This one is cute (Snapchat pics) DTF and lives in Indiana. Wants 1 k PPM. Not within my budget.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-114443b08b23
This one can host in Bensenville during the day. Wants 350 and she can do a duo for 700. Not my type, but maybe yours.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-b5cdf3976c9e
Any intel with this one? Chatting with her now on Snapchat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-fdc5baca1560
This is one is a waste of time. Will chat with you, then hits you with her OF account.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e473199034b4
This is one is DTF. Private photos not so appealing, I stopped pursuing. Can host and wants 700.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4cb52cb74b2c
Another DTF, but in Wisconsin. Sent me some nice pictures, but got an intel that she's cray cray. I didn't follow through.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-484ce38cf1fa
Any intel? Chatting with her now, but she takes forever to reply.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-bdae9c3b698e
This one is DTF. Can host for 500. Wants to do a meet and greet with compensation. I'm still negotiating on skipping the meet and greet. Intel anyone?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-06dd6c5a580f
This one messaged me. We started chatting it up, exchanged numbers and stopped responding. I'm curious if anyone seen her and if she's worth pursuing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fa23c89917d8
-
01-15-25 23:22 #15776Senior Member

Posts: 153Reports
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-860c49339927
Has anyone met her before? She looks very familiar. Wanted 700 but was able to get down to 400. Planning to meet up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-cb4d5f69a7b1
Spotty communication. Planned to meetup at her place but she never texted back so avoid.
-
01-15-25 22:19 #15775Senior Member

Posts: 228Alexandria. In that list, it was OK. She is pretty (better than in the photos) and great body. Can't say that sex was inspiring. Was more of "get it over with" vibe.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





