Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15774

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Same experience so far. She responded pretty quickly to a first message, but only will banter a few sentences at a time and doesn't respond to any of the usual 'hooks' to take things in a more interesting direction.
    I have the same experience also, communication is so spotty and it is getting annoying.

  2. #15773

    Paid Meet & Greets

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]

    Also, with women that want to have a meet and greet is payment expected I'd be ok with paying for dinner or drinks.
    Be careful if she asks for a paid meet & greet. There are a lot of girls that only want paid dinners, pretend to be DTF, but never put out. Its a very common scam. However, paid m&g's are becoming so common now, that its hard to tell. The last girl I met wanted 300 for lunch. I told her I don't do that, then she said if we grab coffee and go to a hotel, it's 500. After I banged her, she told me that tons of guys pay her 300 for platonic lunches and dinners. I believe her, since she had no reason to lie to me. Now if someone asks for a paid meet & greet, I tell them if they give me a legitimate open-mouth kiss at the end of the date, then I'll hand them 100. I think that is somewhat fair, and works to weed out the platonic scammers.

  3. #15772

    Sam GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    Same experience so far. She responded pretty quickly to a first message, but only will banter a few sentences at a time and doesn't respond to any of the usual 'hooks' to take things in a more interesting direction.
    She told me a month ago that she wanted 3 K / month, and was pretty rude in conversation. But maybe she came to her senses by now.

  4. #15771

    Pdsa21

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-25f7f4143491

    Anyone met with this one? Said she's had 400-500 ppm in the past, trying to plan something for next week.

  5. #15770
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 800 and I wished her good luck.

    Now she's asking for 1 k? Damn she out of her mind.
    Same experience (today) so maybe she realized how insane it was, but not completely LOL.

  6. #15769

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Donger999  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-064843b73296

    Anyone have any success here? Very annoying to communicate with. Seems real, but minimal conversation and won't really tell what she's looking for.
    Same experience so far. She responded pretty quickly to a first message, but only will banter a few sentences at a time and doesn't respond to any of the usual 'hooks' to take things in a more interesting direction.

  7. #15768

    Sam-

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-064843b73296

    Anyone have any success here? Very annoying to communicate with. Seems real, but minimal conversation and won't really tell what she's looking for.

  8. #15767

    Quick Qs

    I'm guessing I know the answer but as anyone been able to actually convert an online arrangement into a in person. I've seen some profiles post first online then in person. But I feel like it's not likely.

    Also, with women that want to have a meet and greet is payment expected I'd be ok with paying for dinner or drinks.

  9. #15766

    She blocked me

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewChad  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says: I'm open to everything except sexual relations. So I'm guessing she probably is not worth the time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8c091705ada2

    Not really my preferred body type but if the price is right sometimes cream pieing a 21 year old could be worth it. Still working on specifics though with her.
    In the time between looking at original post and your post, she blocked me.

  10. #15765
    Her profile says: I'm open to everything except sexual relations. So I'm guessing she probably is not worth the time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8c091705ada2

    Not really my preferred body type but if the price is right sometimes cream pieing a 21 year old could be worth it. Still working on specifics though with her.

  11. #15764

    Intel

    Does anyone have any intel with this one? We been chatting it up for months now. Nothing aggressive in terms of meeting up, great fun chat. I'm still undecided to pull the trigger. TIA!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4cb52cb74b2c

  12. #15763

    Alexandria

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Basically the same report as the guy before me. Nurse, Saw her back in 2020 for about 2 months. 400 bbcip. We would grab dinner then head back to the hotel and she was willing to stay overnight with me. Pretty decent fuck, but yea she had some attitude issues.
    How bad is her attitude?

  13. #15762
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    She wants $1000 PPM.
    She quoted me 800 and I wished her good luck.

    Now she's asking for 1 k? Damn she out of her mind.

  14. #15761

    Alexandria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-8f06f1efc52f

    Chatting, switched to text, but wondering if anyone has anything. Nothing on search.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8c091705ada2

    Not really my preferred body type but if the price is right sometimes cream pieing a 21 year old could be worth it. Still working on specifics though with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-1f44df705c23

    Messaged her before (year or two) and got to text. Seems like she was more willing to meet to fuck w / o a in-person before, now she wants dinner. Didn't see any prior posts about her but been on the site since 2022. Seems like she's open to intimacy but wants some effort first.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-d9f7136f81cb

    Spotty messaging on the site. Kind of a weird personality. Thought the whole non monogamy thing would make life easier but here we are, still chatting on messenger. Another one that likely requires more effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-9bcd9c816ae8

    Little older for my liking but hot pics. Again, a spotty messenger, not yet on text.
    Basically the same report as the guy before me. Nurse, Saw her back in 2020 for about 2 months. 400 bbcip. We would grab dinner then head back to the hotel and she was willing to stay overnight with me. Pretty decent fuck, but yea she had some attitude issues.

  15. #15760

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-8f06f1efc52f

    Chatting, switched to text, but wondering if anyone has anything. Nothing on search.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-8c091705ada2

    Not really my preferred body type but if the price is right sometimes cream pieing a 21 year old could be worth it. Still working on specifics though with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-1f44df705c23

    Messaged her before (year or two) and got to text. Seems like she was more willing to meet to fuck w / o a in-person before, now she wants dinner. Didn't see any prior posts about her but been on the site since 2022. Seems like she's open to intimacy but wants some effort first.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-d9f7136f81cb

    Spotty messaging on the site. Kind of a weird personality. Thought the whole non monogamy thing would make life easier but here we are, still chatting on messenger. Another one that likely requires more effort.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-9bcd9c816ae8

    Little older for my liking but hot pics. Again, a spotty messenger, not yet on text.
    She wants $1000 PPM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape