Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15789
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Her saying $$$ upfront at dinner threw up a red flag. Seeing your post just confirmed my suspicions.
    Fawk it! I'll do it. I'm going to setup another meeting and not show up.

  2. #15788
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    A malicious part of me says you should have kept the meeting, and stayed home, and pretended to be there, texting that you're there, but you don't see her, etc. Not the first time I've been ripped off, but that doesn't negate the feeling of being an idiot, easily taken.
    Her saying $$$ upfront at dinner threw up a red flag. Seeing your post just confirmed my suspicions.

  3. #15787
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    Just saved me a long drive and money. Thank you. I was supposed to meet her.
    A malicious part of me says you should have kept the meeting, and stayed home, and pretended to be there, texting that you're there, but you don't see her, etc. Not the first time I've been ripped off, but that doesn't negate the feeling of being an idiot, easily taken.

  4. #15786
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Any one of those Adriam in Gurnee, 32 years old, 5'2" brunette? Got taken for 350. Had a nice meal with her, told me to get the room, but could I send her money first, which immediately tripped my spidey sense, but I ignored it, sent her the money, and so of course I drive to the hotel, book a room and she never shows up. She blocked me, so I don't have her profile info.
    Just saved me a long drive and money. Thank you. I was supposed to meet her.

  5. #15785
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBrown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? She moved to text very very quickly which is rare. Let me know thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    I talked to her. I'm getting a pro vibe. Quoted me 200 and willing to come to me. She wanted to meet right away, but I told her I couldn't, she went radio silent.

  6. #15784
    Anyone know anything about this girl? She moved to text very very quickly which is rare. Let me know thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  7. #15783
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $700 a few weeks ago. I countered with 400, she countered to meet in middle at $550 (I passed).
    700 that's a big leap. I believe I saw her around October 2024. Inflation is real!

    400 was her asking price and I countered 300 and she accepted. I was actually worried that it was going to be half ass or no effort. Our session still turned out to be great. Just another gal who really enjoyed getting dick (s).

  8. #15782
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed before. Cool chic, but she's A LOT muscular now. She can host in Schaumburg after 4 pm for 300. BBFS no CIP since she's not on BC.

    She will hit you up daily if not weekly asking for you to come back.
    She quoted me $700 a few weeks ago. I countered with 400, she countered to meet in middle at $550 (I passed).

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBrown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her or has anyone met with her or talked with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d12e0d01f515

  9. #15781
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBrown  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her or has anyone met with her or talked with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d12e0d01f515
    She's been discussed before. Cool chic, but she's A LOT muscular now. She can host in Schaumburg after 4 pm for 300. BBFS no CIP since she's not on BC.

    She will hit you up daily if not weekly asking for you to come back.

  10. #15780
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Any one of those Adriam in Gurnee, 32 years old, 5'2" brunette? Got taken for 350. Had a nice meal with her, told me to get the room, but could I send her money first, which immediately tripped my spidey sense, but I ignored it, sent her the money, and so of course I drive to the hotel, book a room and she never shows up. She blocked me, so I don't have her profile info.
    Yup! That's her, last 4 digits are 6091.

    Thankfully I didn't fall for her asking for money etc.

  11. #15779

    Adriam

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    She's back boys! Get your Tylenol ready if you plan on seeing her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-23ddc1b04de9

    This one quickly moved to text. Willing to come to me in the West suburbs for 200. Did not see her yet due to scheduling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0

    Another escort with an SA account. She can be at your door for 500. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-d0757e31d1fb

    This one is DTF! Cannot host, but willing to travel within reason. Wants 500. I tried negotiating, but she's firm. I declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-4b3c33a1a560

    For you big spenders. This one is cute (Snapchat pics) DTF and lives in Indiana. Wants 1 k PPM. Not within my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-114443b08b23

    This one can host in Bensenville during the day. Wants 350 and she can do a duo for 700. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-b5cdf3976c9e

    Any intel with this one? Chatting with her now on Snapchat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-fdc5baca1560

    This is one is a waste of time. Will chat with you, then hits you with her OF account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e473199034b4

    This is one is DTF. Private photos not so appealing, I stopped pursuing. Can host and wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4cb52cb74b2c

    Another DTF, but in Wisconsin. Sent me some nice pictures, but got an intel that she's cray cray. I didn't follow through.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-484ce38cf1fa

    Any intel? Chatting with her now, but she takes forever to reply.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-bdae9c3b698e

    This one is DTF. Can host for 500. Wants to do a meet and greet with compensation. I'm still negotiating on skipping the meet and greet. Intel anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-06dd6c5a580f

    This one messaged me. We started chatting it up, exchanged numbers and stopped responding. I'm curious if anyone seen her and if she's worth pursuing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fa23c89917d8
    Any one of those Adriam in Gurnee, 32 years old, 5'2" brunette? Got taken for 350. Had a nice meal with her, told me to get the room, but could I send her money first, which immediately tripped my spidey sense, but I ignored it, sent her the money, and so of course I drive to the hotel, book a room and she never shows up. She blocked me, so I don't have her profile info.

  12. #15778
    Anyone have any info on her or has anyone met with her or talked with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d12e0d01f515

  13. #15777

    Winter Blues

    She's back boys! Get your Tylenol ready if you plan on seeing her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-23ddc1b04de9

    This one quickly moved to text. Willing to come to me in the West suburbs for 200. Did not see her yet due to scheduling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-dbc1d4dc64b0

    Another escort with an SA account. She can be at your door for 500. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-d0757e31d1fb

    This one is DTF! Cannot host, but willing to travel within reason. Wants 500. I tried negotiating, but she's firm. I declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-4b3c33a1a560

    For you big spenders. This one is cute (Snapchat pics) DTF and lives in Indiana. Wants 1 k PPM. Not within my budget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-114443b08b23

    This one can host in Bensenville during the day. Wants 350 and she can do a duo for 700. Not my type, but maybe yours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-b5cdf3976c9e

    Any intel with this one? Chatting with her now on Snapchat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-fdc5baca1560

    This is one is a waste of time. Will chat with you, then hits you with her OF account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-e473199034b4

    This is one is DTF. Private photos not so appealing, I stopped pursuing. Can host and wants 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-4cb52cb74b2c

    Another DTF, but in Wisconsin. Sent me some nice pictures, but got an intel that she's cray cray. I didn't follow through.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-484ce38cf1fa

    Any intel? Chatting with her now, but she takes forever to reply.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-bdae9c3b698e

    This one is DTF. Can host for 500. Wants to do a meet and greet with compensation. I'm still negotiating on skipping the meet and greet. Intel anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-06dd6c5a580f

    This one messaged me. We started chatting it up, exchanged numbers and stopped responding. I'm curious if anyone seen her and if she's worth pursuing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-fa23c89917d8

  14. #15776

    Reports

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-860c49339927

    Has anyone met her before? She looks very familiar. Wanted 700 but was able to get down to 400. Planning to meet up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-cb4d5f69a7b1

    Spotty communication. Planned to meetup at her place but she never texted back so avoid.

  15. #15775
    Alexandria. In that list, it was OK. She is pretty (better than in the photos) and great body. Can't say that sex was inspiring. Was more of "get it over with" vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    She wants $1000 PPM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape