Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 3186
-
02-12-25 21:21 #3081Senior Member

Posts: 1190I'd like a piece or several of that.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 18:28 #3080Senior Member

Posts: 72Punished
Found the med girl again. She's a regular now. Appears she wasn't just trying to get back home. Took her to a slay spot and toyed with her. She's a loose cannon so beware. Anything can be had if you so desire. I've made her my mistress now sort to speak. As you can see from the pics we both had a ton of fun.
Let me know if want a slice.
-
02-05-25 12:01 #3079Senior Member

Posts: 72Videos
On my google drive. Letting them go for a song. Let me know. Have very edgy content. Very edgy push it to the limit stuff!! I'm a sleazebag.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:45 #3078Senior Member

Posts: 1042EPIC!
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
Where the videos at? LOL.
-
01-30-25 16:05 #3077Senior Member

Posts: 145Nice
You always have the best tales, you should do a documentary LOL!
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 13:56 #3076Senior Member

Posts: 72Homeless pornstar
This was a fun adventure. Hunting for girls yielded huge dividends. Found this gal wandering down the main stroll by Hall. She began changing under a sheet. Got in and I zoomed us away out of escape distance. Told me of how she was homeless, divorcing a beater, had spent the night before in a tent being railed I'm exchange for shelter. Etc etc. Pulled into my prime daylight p*ssy blasting spot. She had on no panties. She have me my 2nd best SW blowie (Marne) for anyone old school enough to remember her was the best. Told her I was going to just have her swallow but then I sae her booty. Had to go balls deep in her after that. Told me to "jam it in there" greek so I never disobey a lady. Best part was when she began sucking she said wait let me take my teeth out. That is such a turn on when annihilating a SW. I love them broken and just garbage.
Drove her across town in exchange for our hanging out. Plan to call her tonight.
37,5'4, 110 lbs.
-
01-24-25 20:15 #3075Senior Member

Posts: 185You mind sharing the digits? She looks like some fun with that phat ass.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 09:56 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 72TikToker
Went out hunting after the Tiktok ban expecting to find some out of work gals. Preyed on this teen bbw. She was walking downtown asking for assistance. Told her I had some odd jobs for her. Drove her miles away then asked if she had considered turning tricks. She said the usual. "I'm not a h*e" blah blah. So I showed her what type of donation she could be gifted. She said ok, just don't tell my boyfriend. (Hehe I won't) Panties drop. Then the rest is history. Beat part was her saying anything but greek. So guess what was insisted. Blew that in midway then dropped a load off there. Got her phone # and watch her toks. She's horrible. She said she's going to continue the hobby because influencing wasn't gaining traction.
-
01-23-25 13:02 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 183Thinking of coming to Grand Rapids
I've been thinking of doing a two weeks USA tour for SW's. LA, Baltimore, Chicago etc. I see alot of activity on this board and was wondering if Grand Rapids is worth the trip. I'd like to spend a day or two just hunting the streets each day. Any thoughts? Also what hotel should I stay at if this is my plan (I assume an area where alot of the SW hang out).
Any opinions are welcome.
Dinnerout.
-
01-17-25 13:02 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 145Possible Double?
Maybe first Mission? I've got time today as I'm off of work.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 10:43 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 72Pics
Forgot to add the pics from my past post. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 10:39 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 72Chasity
This is her. My post from late 22 or 23. Walks but works out of Buchanan & 28th with a know skip the gamer. Has pyscho meds she takes. If she's on them she obeys commands and speaks English. If she's off she's hostile and only espanol. Doesn't wesr makeup currently so will look different. Trying to get it jammed up her heinie soon.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 18:58 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 135Chastity digits
If anyone finds her, get her digits and a pic. Help us out!
Originally Posted by Tex52
[View Original Post]
Dj.
-
01-16-25 09:53 #3068Regular Member

Posts: 13Her name is Chasity
This young spinner (28 ish years old) is about 5'4" and 110 pounds, medium length black hair. We had no discussion of donation before the act, but was way happy with the 50 I gave her. No digits.
Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 20:11 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 145Did you get her name?
Could you describe her more in detail? Did you get digits? What was the toll? Did you get a picture or video?
Originally Posted by Tex52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




