Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Found the med girl again. She's a regular now. Appears she wasn't just trying to get back home. Took her to a slay spot and toyed with her. She's a loose cannon so beware. Anything can be had if you so desire. I've made her my mistress now sort to speak. As you can see from the pics we both had a ton of fun.

    Let me know if want a slice.
    I'd like a piece or several of that.

  2. #3080

    Punished

    Found the med girl again. She's a regular now. Appears she wasn't just trying to get back home. Took her to a slay spot and toyed with her. She's a loose cannon so beware. Anything can be had if you so desire. I've made her my mistress now sort to speak. As you can see from the pics we both had a ton of fun.

    Let me know if want a slice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4557.jpg‎   IMG_4559.jpeg‎   IMG_4555.jpg‎   IMG_4558.jpeg‎   IMG_4560.jpeg‎  

    IMG_4556.jpeg‎  

  3. #3079

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    EPIC!

    Where the videos at? LOL.
    On my google drive. Letting them go for a song. Let me know. Have very edgy content. Very edgy push it to the limit stuff!! I'm a sleazebag.

  4. #3078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    This was a fun adventure. Hunting for girls yielded huge dividends.
    EPIC!

    Where the videos at? LOL.

  5. #3077

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    This was a fun adventure. Hunting for girls yielded huge dividends. Found this gal wandering down the main stroll by Hall. She began changing under a sheet. Got in and I zoomed us away out of escape distance. Told me of how she was homeless, divorcing a beater, had spent the night before in a tent being railed I'm exchange for shelter. Etc etc. Pulled into my prime daylight p*ssy blasting spot. She had on no panties. She have me my 2nd best SW blowie (Marne) for anyone old school enough to remember her was the best. Told her I was going to just have her swallow but then I sae her booty. Had to go balls deep in her after that. Told me to "jam it in there" greek so I never disobey a lady. Best part was when she began sucking she said wait let me take my teeth out. That is such a turn on when annihilating a SW. I love them broken and just garbage.

    Drove her across town in exchange for our hanging out. Plan to call her tonight.

    37,5'4, 110 lbs.
    You always have the best tales, you should do a documentary LOL!

  6. #3076

    Homeless pornstar

    This was a fun adventure. Hunting for girls yielded huge dividends. Found this gal wandering down the main stroll by Hall. She began changing under a sheet. Got in and I zoomed us away out of escape distance. Told me of how she was homeless, divorcing a beater, had spent the night before in a tent being railed I'm exchange for shelter. Etc etc. Pulled into my prime daylight p*ssy blasting spot. She had on no panties. She have me my 2nd best SW blowie (Marne) for anyone old school enough to remember her was the best. Told her I was going to just have her swallow but then I sae her booty. Had to go balls deep in her after that. Told me to "jam it in there" greek so I never disobey a lady. Best part was when she began sucking she said wait let me take my teeth out. That is such a turn on when annihilating a SW. I love them broken and just garbage.

    Drove her across town in exchange for our hanging out. Plan to call her tonight.

    37,5'4, 110 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4473.jpg‎   IMG_4486.jpg‎   IMG_4490.jpg‎   IMG_4485.jpg‎   IMG_4487.jpg‎  

    IMG_4483.jpg‎   IMG_4489.jpg‎   IMG_4491.jpg‎   IMG_4484.jpg‎  

  7. #3075
    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Went out hunting after the Tiktok ban expecting to find some out of work gals. She was walking downtown asking for assistance. Told her I had some odd jobs for her. Drove her miles away then asked if she had considered turning tricks. She said the usual. "I'm not a h*e" blah blah. So I showed her what type of donation she could be gifted. She said ok, just don't tell my boyfriend. (Hehe I won't) Panties drop. Then the rest is history. Beat part was her saying anything but greek. So guess what was insisted. Blew that in midway then dropped a load off there. Got her phone # and watch her toks. She's horrible. She said she's going to continue the hobby because influencing wasn't gaining traction.
    You mind sharing the digits? She looks like some fun with that phat ass.

  8. #3074

    TikToker

    Went out hunting after the Tiktok ban expecting to find some out of work gals. Preyed on this teen bbw. She was walking downtown asking for assistance. Told her I had some odd jobs for her. Drove her miles away then asked if she had considered turning tricks. She said the usual. "I'm not a h*e" blah blah. So I showed her what type of donation she could be gifted. She said ok, just don't tell my boyfriend. (Hehe I won't) Panties drop. Then the rest is history. Beat part was her saying anything but greek. So guess what was insisted. Blew that in midway then dropped a load off there. Got her phone # and watch her toks. She's horrible. She said she's going to continue the hobby because influencing wasn't gaining traction.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4413.jpg‎   IMG_4414.jpg‎   IMG_4352.jpg‎   IMG_4412.jpg‎  

  9. #3073

    Thinking of coming to Grand Rapids

    I've been thinking of doing a two weeks USA tour for SW's. LA, Baltimore, Chicago etc. I see alot of activity on this board and was wondering if Grand Rapids is worth the trip. I'd like to spend a day or two just hunting the streets each day. Any thoughts? Also what hotel should I stay at if this is my plan (I assume an area where alot of the SW hang out).

    Any opinions are welcome.

    Dinnerout.

  10. #3072

    Possible Double?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add the pics from my past post. Enjoy.
    Maybe first Mission? I've got time today as I'm off of work.

  11. #3071

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Could you describe her more in detail? Did you get digits? What was the toll? Did you get a picture or video?
    Forgot to add the pics from my past post. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4370.jpg‎   IMG_4369.jpg‎  

  12. #3070

    Chasity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    If anyone finds her, get her digits and a pic. Help us out!
    This is her. My post from late 22 or 23. Walks but works out of Buchanan & 28th with a know skip the gamer. Has pyscho meds she takes. If she's on them she obeys commands and speaks English. If she's off she's hostile and only espanol. Doesn't wesr makeup currently so will look different. Trying to get it jammed up her heinie soon.

  13. #3069

    Chastity digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex52  [View Original Post]
    This young spinner (28 ish years old) is about 5'4" and 110 pounds, medium length black hair. We had no discussion of donation before the act, but was way happy with the 50 I gave her. No digits.
    If anyone finds her, get her digits and a pic. Help us out!

    Dj.

  14. #3068
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Her name is Chasity

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJulian2020  [View Original Post]
    Could you describe her more in detail? Did you get digits? What was the toll? Did you get a picture or video?
    This young spinner (28 ish years old) is about 5'4" and 110 pounds, medium length black hair. We had no discussion of donation before the act, but was way happy with the 50 I gave her. No digits.

  15. #3067

    Did you get her name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tex52  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday afternoon at about 2:15 I met this little HSW just North of the bottle house I met this young lady. She is a doll of a spinner and had me blow a nut in her mouth in no time at all. Looking for a repeat with this doll.
    Could you describe her more in detail? Did you get digits? What was the toll? Did you get a picture or video?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape