Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 33450
-
01-17-25 18:05 #31110Senior Member

Posts: 72Actual appearance
Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 15:35 #31109Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw her couple of times during the summer. Her apartment, not motel, is in Blue Ash. For listcrawler, she has a nice nice body. Likes to give a stripper like dance. She likes the nose candy. It was on her mirror in bedroom. I didn't have any trouble with her or anybody around. Of course people can change and go downhill quickly. For listcrawler, she is one of the best. That isn't saying much though. She didn't have any odor I could detect. Women can't always can't smell themselves when getting close to that time of the month. Cameron I have seen a couple times. Last time I saw her (long time ago) she had odor down there, so haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 15:02 #31108Senior Member

Posts: 386For Smokey
Thought I woud make a post for Smokey since he like to post comments on her.
Saw Divine Rachel again this week. That new a improved body especially that ass. Took a pounding doggie whie spanking that ass.
-
01-15-25 23:21 #31107Senior Member

Posts: 130Had some good luck with another UTR
Hey folks. Actually had a decent visit with another UTR looking for a few new friends. Clifton area, pretty cool, pretty nice. Hit me up for info. Goes by the name Princess!!
-
01-15-25 21:29 #31106Regular Member

Posts: 20Maya
I've seen here for quite a while now and thought I would give her a shout out to you guys. She looks just like her pictures. She's thick in all the right places with a tiny bit of baby damage. Her tits are absolutely amazing fantastic to watch bounce while pounding away. If you're an ass guy she's got you covered there as wall. Thicc curvy white girl that knows how to work it. Personality wise easy to talk to and hangout with and definitely not strung out on anything. Just search her name on list crawler to find her ad. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM.
Stay safe and be happy!
-
01-15-25 20:43 #31105Senior Member

Posts: 72Sad
Hopefully one day we get a Korean agency. One day.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 11:15 #31104Senior Member

Posts: 2248Asian Agency
They are not operating in Cincinnati. Only have the remnants of a website.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 20:18 #31103Senior Member

Posts: 353They want drivers license, selfie, work badge.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]
No thank you.
-
01-14-25 17:24 #31102Senior Member

Posts: 72Asian Agency
Has anyone jumped on this? I like KGirl agencies and have been hoping one would pop up here in OH but have yet to see anything. Any feedback?
https://asian-hollywood.com/
-
01-14-25 16:37 #31101Senior Member

Posts: 66Drawbacks
I find every site has their drawbacks on eb you do more oftwn thwn not get lower quality for one reason or another looks, drugs, comms scammers etc. Tryst I find girls overprice themselves just because they are on there. On Eros I find those girls twnd to have alot of no's and don't try very hard because of how attractive they are but one thing all these share is sometimes you find a little gem the problem is they don't always stick around and even the ones that do or ones you had a great time with the ne t experiance might suck its always a roll of the dice.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:05 #31100Banned Member

Posts: 294Told ya
Almost every EB chick is. Don't know why you gentlemen continue to ask or promote that site. I cannot believe there is not a middle ground between there and Tryst.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 15:44 #31099Senior Member

Posts: 66She is real
She is real not worth it though thought it would be not lack of effort just lack of skill went to see her awhile ago its been a hot minute crappy comms typical hotel not crappy not nice. Thought it would be good arrived chatted laid down donation she gave me a lap dance then a very enthusiastic but sub par BBBJ mostly hand no depth to like at all just the head maybe tiny bit more in her mouth. Then on to covered FS reverse cowgirl was absolutely amazing but lasted maybe 5 min then went missionary tried cowgirl not as good as reverse again very short lived maybe 5 min then doggy and she complained about size made it hard to bust she finished me over with that enthusiastic BBBJ shooting it all over her tits when I said I was about to pop. Maybe if your member is smaller will be better experiance in a pinch I would see her again but wouldn't actively look for her.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 15:07 #31098Senior Member

Posts: 128How do you know this
Just curious.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 13:32 #31097Banned Member

Posts: 294Talking to a wall
She is not UTR. She has been around and I've actually run across her on Facebook. A waste of time is all she is.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 12:48 #31096Senior Member

Posts: 39Toftt
Well all I can say is if she responded with pics of what you asked for tits and face and fingers that are not on her add, toftt and let us know, could be a good utr.
Originally Posted by Thunder88
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






