Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31113
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?
    As HB reported in December, She had a tummy tuck so now has a flat stomach and had other places tightened up, Back, under arms. Now the ass was lifted. (probably implants as well). She doesn't have to suck it in because the surgeon did it for her. She's short and stocky, probably weighs 150 I would guess. Personally I don't care for the big Brazillian ass but to each their own, that's what the hobby is for, right? I saw her 5 or 6 years ago but she's definitely bigger now. She's now a mom after all. Ghosted me a few times so really haven't tried to see her again. Plus she's doubled her price to $400 so I really have no interest.

  2. #31112
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    The evidence is right there in the photos. Look at the fleshy softness of her face. Then look at that rear shot, where she displays a much too ample behind.

    Men tend to gain weight in their bellies. For women, it often goes straight to the behind. Rachel is a textbook example of that.

    Now granted, she isn't as obese as some of the girls on Tryst at present (many of whom are morbidly obese), but she is obese.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel
    I did see her 1 time, I would definitely consider her a bbw.

    That was a couple years ago, she may have lost some lbs since then.

    I did not repeat, she was a bit larger than I was expecting and was not shower fresh.

    Was very private parking and entrance, she just wasn't what I expected.

  3. #31111

    Divine Rachel is objectively overweight

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?
    The evidence is right there in the photos. Look at the fleshy softness of her face. Then look at that rear shot, where she displays a much too ample behind.

    Men tend to gain weight in their bellies. For women, it often goes straight to the behind. Rachel is a textbook example of that.

    Now granted, she isn't as obese as some of the girls on Tryst at present (many of whom are morbidly obese), but she is obese.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

  4. #31110

    Actual appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Thought I woud make a post for Smokey since he like to post comments on her.

    Saw Divine Rachel again this week. That new a improved body especially that ass. Took a pounding doggie whie spanking that ass.
    Seen her all over the place but I'm curious what her body is like. Is she fat? I feel like she might be borderline fat and is sucking it in for her photos. It says she's about 5'0, what do you think she weighs?

  5. #31109
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for a while now. I think she started doing duos w / Cameron. Since then her posts been kinda spotty with little to no reviews on the other site. Recently she's been posting more frequently (almost everyday) and she's been changing her name back and forth from Andie to Brie. Same ad description no new pics. I reached out to her today and she quickly gave me her address in Blue ash. I was ready to call it a no go right there but she said she didn't mind sending a verification pic because she doesn't have video chat. She sent the exact pic I asked for asap. Face fingers and boobs all visible. She also agreed to deed first donation last.

    Is it worth the risk? I might have "senior" in my title but I don't really consider myself one LOL. I know Blue Ash has probably been equal to or worst than sharonville. She don't have a lot of reviews anywhere. But she did comply with every one of my requests and she stays in an actual apartment and no notel. But again. Blue ash.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181193605
    I saw her couple of times during the summer. Her apartment, not motel, is in Blue Ash. For listcrawler, she has a nice nice body. Likes to give a stripper like dance. She likes the nose candy. It was on her mirror in bedroom. I didn't have any trouble with her or anybody around. Of course people can change and go downhill quickly. For listcrawler, she is one of the best. That isn't saying much though. She didn't have any odor I could detect. Women can't always can't smell themselves when getting close to that time of the month. Cameron I have seen a couple times. Last time I saw her (long time ago) she had odor down there, so haven't seen her since.

  6. #31108

    For Smokey

    Thought I woud make a post for Smokey since he like to post comments on her.

    Saw Divine Rachel again this week. That new a improved body especially that ass. Took a pounding doggie whie spanking that ass.

  7. #31107

    Had some good luck with another UTR

    Hey folks. Actually had a decent visit with another UTR looking for a few new friends. Clifton area, pretty cool, pretty nice. Hit me up for info. Goes by the name Princess!!

  8. #31106

    Maya

    I've seen here for quite a while now and thought I would give her a shout out to you guys. She looks just like her pictures. She's thick in all the right places with a tiny bit of baby damage. Her tits are absolutely amazing fantastic to watch bounce while pounding away. If you're an ass guy she's got you covered there as wall. Thicc curvy white girl that knows how to work it. Personality wise easy to talk to and hangout with and definitely not strung out on anything. Just search her name on list crawler to find her ad. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM.

    Stay safe and be happy!

  9. #31105

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    They are not operating in Cincinnati. Only have the remnants of a website.
    Hopefully one day we get a Korean agency. One day.

  10. #31104

    Asian Agency

    They are not operating in Cincinnati. Only have the remnants of a website.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone jumped on this? I like KGirl agencies and have been hoping one would pop up here in OH but have yet to see anything. Any feedback?

    https://asian-hollywood.com/

  11. #31103
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone jumped on this? I like KGirl agencies and have been hoping one would pop up here in OH but have yet to see anything. Any feedback?

    https://asian-hollywood.com/
    They want drivers license, selfie, work badge.

    No thank you.

  12. #31102

    Asian Agency

    Has anyone jumped on this? I like KGirl agencies and have been hoping one would pop up here in OH but have yet to see anything. Any feedback?

    https://asian-hollywood.com/

  13. #31101

    Drawbacks

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Almost every EB chick is. Don't know why you gentlemen continue to ask or promote that site. I cannot believe there is not a middle ground between there and Tryst.
    I find every site has their drawbacks on eb you do more oftwn thwn not get lower quality for one reason or another looks, drugs, comms scammers etc. Tryst I find girls overprice themselves just because they are on there. On Eros I find those girls twnd to have alot of no's and don't try very hard because of how attractive they are but one thing all these share is sometimes you find a little gem the problem is they don't always stick around and even the ones that do or ones you had a great time with the ne t experiance might suck its always a roll of the dice.

  14. #31100

    Told ya

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    She is real not worth it though thought it would be not lack of effort just lack of skill went to see her awhile ago its been a hot minute crappy comms typical hotel not crappy not nice. Thought it would be good arrived chatted laid down donation she gave me a lap dance then a very enthusiastic but sub par BBBJ mostly hand no depth to like at all just the head maybe tiny bit more in her mouth. Then on to covered FS reverse cowgirl was absolutely amazing but lasted maybe 5 min then went missionary tried cowgirl not as good as reverse again very short lived maybe 5 min then doggy and she complained about size made it hard to bust she finished me over with that enthusiastic BBBJ shooting it all over her tits when I said I was about to pop. Maybe if your member is smaller will be better experiance in a pinch I would see her again but wouldn't actively look for her.
    Almost every EB chick is. Don't know why you gentlemen continue to ask or promote that site. I cannot believe there is not a middle ground between there and Tryst.

  15. #31099

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    Well all I can say is if she responded with pics of what you asked for tits and face and fingers that are not on her add, toftt and let us know, could be a good utr.
    She is real not worth it though thought it would be not lack of effort just lack of skill went to see her awhile ago its been a hot minute crappy comms typical hotel not crappy not nice. Thought it would be good arrived chatted laid down donation she gave me a lap dance then a very enthusiastic but sub par BBBJ mostly hand no depth to like at all just the head maybe tiny bit more in her mouth. Then on to covered FS reverse cowgirl was absolutely amazing but lasted maybe 5 min then went missionary tried cowgirl not as good as reverse again very short lived maybe 5 min then doggy and she complained about size made it hard to bust she finished me over with that enthusiastic BBBJ shooting it all over her tits when I said I was about to pop. Maybe if your member is smaller will be better experiance in a pinch I would see her again but wouldn't actively look for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape