rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 771 1271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37226
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I am called bullshit on this one. Seen her now for couple years. Ain't no way in hell she is using what she did in the past and keeping that apartment paid up. If anyone of you remember how she was prior to lock up, you know what I am talking about. She smokes weed but never seen anything else. She makes everyone wait. Not sure why but it has always been part of the price of admission. If that a problem then don't bother seeing her because you WILL wait.

    P.S. Can't comment on the fart part!!
    I agree! I was just going to write something. I have been seeing Rachel for years and she's the only provider I see. She's clean, and very sweet if you're good to her! I have never in the 4-5 years of seeing her have I ever had a bad dream. She will make you wait, but I rather wait for her to shower and get ready than be with thise girls who make you want to throw up. I definitely recommend her!!

  2. #37225

    Andi

    I finally visited Andi a few days ago and I'm glad I did! Opted for HH at 1. 6. First text to being at her door was less than an hour which was great. I have to say that she looks better in person than her pics! She smells good and has soft skin. Her incall is very safe and clean. Started with passionate DFK and then BBBJ. She has impressive skills. Cover went on and a few positions to pop. She has wipes and cleaned up while making small talk. As I left I gave her a hug and offered my condolences on the passing of her daughter. She appreciated my words and exchanged pleasantries and I left smiling. Thanks again Andi!

  3. #37224

    The wait part is spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I am called bullshit on this one. Seen her now for couple years. Ain't no way in hell she is using what she did in the past and keeping that apartment paid up. If anyone of you remember how she was prior to lock up, you know what I am talking about. She smokes weed but never seen anything else. She makes everyone wait. Not sure why but it has always been part of the price of admission. If that a problem then don't bother seeing her because you WILL wait.

    P.S. Can't comment on the fart part!!
    You are spot on about the wait part. When I got to her place she couldn't get off her phone to even make small talk with me. Got to her room and she just said to put the donation wherever while she continued fucking with her phone. Then she plugged and unplugged her phone several times, put her hair up in a pony tail, then unplugged her phone to charge her vape then put her hair up again. Her delay in getting things started made me think someone was about to barge in!! She finally got down to a thong and bra and started the deed. Once underway things went well but damn!! I think she might be OCD and has to have everything just right to commence activitaaaay!

    As for candy I could smell weed but I'm a fan so didn't bother me.

  4. #37223

    Petite in Palatka

    Any feedback on this one? She looks petite and yummy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...a/513741297988

  5. #37222
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with these two? Been seeing then post occasionally. The blonde looks good and curvy. Both look like they stay clean off the candy but I got a feeling the "daughter" might have more than meets the eye. Just a gut feeling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/531540140080
    Haven't seen the daughter, but Dr. Mom was a good time and very accommodating, and I couldn't see any signs of candy usage.

  6. #37221

  7. #37220
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her advertise here and I'd remember since she looks better than 90% of what we have here. Tell her to throw an ad up in Jacksonville and I'll fuck her.
    She used to go by Paige.

  8. #37219

    Dr mom and daughter

    Does anyone have any experience with these two? Been seeing then post occasionally. The blonde looks good and curvy. Both look like they stay clean off the candy but I got a feeling the "daughter" might have more than meets the eye. Just a gut feeling.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/531540140080

  9. #37218

    Never underestimate these ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I am called bullshit on this one. Seen her now for couple years. Ain't no way in hell she is using what she did in the past and keeping that apartment paid up. If anyone of you remember how she was prior to lock up, you know what I am talking about. She smokes weed but never seen anything else. She makes everyone wait. Not sure why but it has always been part of the price of admission. If that a problem then don't bother seeing her because you WILL wait.

    P.S. Can't comment on the fart part!!
    A wise monger once told me: You never TRULY know what they are involved in or are capable of. EVER.

  10. #37217

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...een-28142.html

    Had a session with her at her nice incall room, opted for GFE with a massage and BBBJ and cfs. Pretty affordable and sensual experience with ebony lady. She has a great body. She smelled good made sure I was fully empty at end. Book with confidence.
    Nuru is always fun, this should probably be in the massage thread but what were the damages?

  11. #37216

    Victoria

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...een-28142.html

    Had a session with her at her nice incall room, opted for GFE with a massage and BBBJ and cfs. Pretty affordable and sensual experience with ebony lady. She has a great body. She smelled good made sure I was fully empty at end. Book with confidence.

  12. #37215
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    She is visiting Atlanta and says she's from FL. She's going by "Fendii".

    If you recognize her and have any info to share, please DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/548654850303

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/684397659876

    Of course, if you're ever in Atlanta, happy to help. Thanks!
    Never seen her advertise here and I'd remember since she looks better than 90% of what we have here. Tell her to throw an ad up in Jacksonville and I'll fuck her.

  13. #37214
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I am called bullshit on this one. Seen her now for couple years. Ain't no way in hell she is using what she did in the past and keeping that apartment paid up. If anyone of you remember how she was prior to lock up, you know what I am talking about. She smokes weed but never seen anything else. She makes everyone wait. Not sure why but it has always been part of the price of admission. If that a problem then don't bother seeing her because you WILL wait.
    I saw her a few months ago. It was a process for sure. When I got with her, the service was excellent. Nicer new place. I got to say she looked kinda rough, and she did her best to look nice. Clearly she at least HAD issues with substances in the past, of which she freely spoke about. I'm sure she looked better in days gone by. I would deff repeat tho.

  14. #37213

    Is Addison still around?

    If any of y'all know if Addison is still in the biz. Know she hasn't posted in a while and I lost her number. Any info would be much appreciated!

  15. #37212

    Rachael

    Yeah, I am called bullshit on this one. Seen her now for couple years. Ain't no way in hell she is using what she did in the past and keeping that apartment paid up. If anyone of you remember how she was prior to lock up, you know what I am talking about. She smokes weed but never seen anything else. She makes everyone wait. Not sure why but it has always been part of the price of admission. If that a problem then don't bother seeing her because you WILL wait.

    P.S. Can't comment on the fart part!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away for sure. As far as the candy goes, she is very clearly a user. It's excruciatingly obvious. She has also left me waiting at least 30 min for all of our dates. Last time I saw her she fucking farted on me. Easy pass imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape