Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 4623
-
01-24-25 12:39 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 97Thank You
I did not know she was still here. Thank you. She real caring.
Originally Posted by Loveasianhi
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 13:54 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 388Well.
Yeah but who wants to chat about the haole 40 plus ones? That would be a single person. Haha.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 12:53 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 423I'm also trying to find a substitute for the Queen Paula when she's not here. Some can do a decent massage, but FS is not an option or is lackluster. When FS is good, the massage quality is lacking. The Queen is top tier and is not overly chatty unless thats what you want. Happy hunting brother Enona1!
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-25 11:10 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 1433Macy at BB's
Hadn't been to see Macy in a while, more than a year. Quality of her massage has diminished. For some reason she spent too much time on my left side and hardly worked on my legs. Service was so-so. Still covered BJ, didn't offer FS. Her HJ started out good but when she sensed I was near the end she started jack hammering. Probably won't be back. One annoying thing was she didn't stop talking. I know now that she has a 32 year old daughter who is a nurse with a masters degree living in Texas and a son in Florida. Too much talking for me.
-
01-15-25 13:26 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 457Horrible
Seeing those photos made me vomit.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 00:59 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 1407Kathy
Kathy must be slow. I noticed when she is slow she text Me. She is the only provider that text Me like that.
-
01-10-25 18:14 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 1407Go look at her Tryst. I thought that was her touring prices on Tryst. I was wrong.
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 22:13 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 306Mei 400?? That's hard to believe,
Well I know she's got lots of overhead but damn she is competing against a lot of Hot Beautiful young Korean girls in this town that are getting $220 for anything you want them to do, and some of them are only 98 pounds, but congratulations of people are given or $400.
-
01-09-25 21:16 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 233Rika
Mahalo Samurai808, will try contact her.
Originally Posted by Samurai808
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:01 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 499Relax Bodywork
https://www.yelp.com/biz/relax-body-work-urban-honolulu
Originally Posted by Loveasianhi
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 19:28 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 233Rika Japanese
Does anyone have Rika's contact number, could you DM me. Thanks.
-
01-06-25 04:57 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 107Did she improve from being a dead fish?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 16:22 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 1407Mei Mai Miku Mori
I can't believe her rate for incall is now 400.
-
01-03-25 14:48 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 1407OK got it. Thanks for being honest with Your report on her.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 14:40 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 69Kala. Not Asian not worth it TOFTT
I usually don't like to make negative posts.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
I usually post when I find someone who I really enjoy but there seems to be a lot of interest in Kala which is understandable.
I went out of curiosity but was disappointed.
Not that she doesn't provide stated services but she just is not even close to the good mature Asian providers like Yuna, Lemon, Shiho, Rachel, Nicole or Pepsi.
And she doesn't keep herself in shape like those ladies and doesn't have their skills.
I went out of curiosity because I really wanted to try a provider who was from the UK probably because I find the British accent to be really sexy but Jala was a disappointment.
Nice lady and tries to please but lacks the skills.









Reply With Quote






