Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 309 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here are two links for any mongers who might be interested. I haven't done reverse image searching on the advertising photos, so I don't know whether they're authentic.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3323456
    I looked into this about a month ago. If you google her usernames you can find the fiction book she authored on Amazon. You can also find the subreddit that she and her husband run. If you search the name from Amazon then her socials pops up. Subreddit claims that people fly in to see her. Her tryst profile claimed that you have to pay to FaceTime her first and then she will decide if she would like to proceed which may be a deal breaker for some.

  2. #4142
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Kala? She is Caucasian & in her 60's.
    If she is real I would crush the hell out of her. Never had an English Granny.

  3. #4141

    Teho

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    In her Ad, she wants 250 for hhr, 450 for hr?

    For this old hag?

    DAMM!
    I guess because she considers herself an "expert" as she is an author. I'm no spring chicken, nor am I all that, but to me, this is gross.

  4. #4140

    Is she claiming to be Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    In her Ad, she wants 250 for hhr, 450 for hr?

    For this old hag?

    DAMM!
    I ask because thi is an Asian 40+ thread.

  5. #4139

    Kala

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here are two links for any mongers who might be interested. I haven't done reverse image searching on the advertising photos, so I don't know whether they're authentic.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3323456
    In her Ad, she wants 250 for hhr, 450 for hr?

    For this old hag?

    DAMM!

  6. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Kala

    Has anybody seen Kala? She is Caucasian & in her 60's.
    Here are two links for any mongers who might be interested. I haven't done reverse image searching on the advertising photos, so I don't know whether they're authentic.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3323456

  7. #4137
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by WonHungLow  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Linda for a bit so paid a visit last weekend. As you know I see her for her great service. Looks are ok to me. TEHO everyone has their own tastes but she's fine for me. Average MILF looks and little chubby but big titties I love to fondle. Linda likes when you pinch her nipples and she's rubbing her bean. She likes to msog so I go backdoor first then blow bbbjdt without holding back. Make her swallow holding her head down. Then finger her holes till she cums. Ask her to give me a massage for a bit to recover for round two. She more than happy to massage then BBBJ me to wake up my stiffy. Go in backdoor again again and finger her pussy same time. Super exciting for me. Then finger both holes and see how many I can squeeze in making her moan a lot. Then take her doggy both holes alternating until I can't hold back then unload deep and make her suck me dry. Shower together with more BBBJ in the shower then she helps me dry offend get dressed. Linda English getting better so we can talk a bit without translations. Tip a little extra for msog and she lets me do anything with her. Never says no. Always have a great time with her.
    Happy New Year everyone!! Might be time to try Linda finally. Can I get her contact info? Combo of services and massage sounds good. Mahalo plenty!! PM okay.

  8. #4136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Kala

    Has anybody seen Kala? She is Caucasian & in her 60's.

  9. #4135

    Linda

    Haven't seen Linda for a bit so paid a visit last weekend. As you know I see her for her great service. Looks are ok to me. TEHO everyone has their own tastes but she's fine for me. Average MILF looks and little chubby but big titties I love to fondle. Linda likes when you pinch her nipples and she's rubbing her bean. She likes to msog so I go backdoor first then blow bbbjdt without holding back. Make her swallow holding her head down. Then finger her holes till she cums. Ask her to give me a massage for a bit to recover for round two. She more than happy to massage then BBBJ me to wake up my stiffy. Go in backdoor again again and finger her pussy same time. Super exciting for me. Then finger both holes and see how many I can squeeze in making her moan a lot. Then take her doggy both holes alternating until I can't hold back then unload deep and make her suck me dry. Shower together with more BBBJ in the shower then she helps me dry offend get dressed. Linda English getting better so we can talk a bit without translations. Tip a little extra for msog and she lets me do anything with her. Never says no. Always have a great time with her.

  10. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Are you interested? I am sure Linda can handle your large in her pussy and if you want to put in in her ass, I'm sure she can handle it. Linda can handle as for the other one, I doubt. Linda's add says two girls but you can have just one at a lower price. 200 no problem and cum 2 X.
    Been with Linda. Last time I couldn't get in her ass. That's OK. I just don't dig being shushed and having to be so quiet because they are worried about neighbors hearing the fucking. I want to talk dirty like "get on your knees and take my load baby".

  11. #4133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Have you tried Linda (Makiki)?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kathy had an ad up again yesterday and saw the reporting here so I went to see her for what must be the 30th time? Over 8-10 years? First off I am all about the different flavors. I like them young sometimes, I like them old sometimes. Sometimes I like a spinner, other times I like some big floppy titties. From time to time I want a professional off the hook blow job. Most times I just want to pound a nice tight wet pussy raw.

    Kathy is not young and I don't honestly give 2 shits. No matter her age, be it 50's maybe even 60, her attributes are far and away her huge natural titties and her amazing blow job.

    I sent her a text welcoming her back and she is always very happy to hear from me, always commenting that she is soo happy to hear from her young good looking muscle man. I am not that young (40's) but I gather from conversation with Kathy that most of her customers are older than her, although today I passed an Asian dude easily in his 20's coming down the hall to her door as I was leaving. Sorry if I stretched her out, I've been using the HydroExtreme pump for about a 4 months and Kathy is one of the rare pussies that can handle me anymore (gave up on Rachel).

    In addition to her previously mentioned main attributes (BJ pro, huge rack), Kathy is very lovey with me which I love. She knows what I like from years of seeing her and she is very appreciative of the business. I take it she isn't very kissy kissy with most according to her, but she knows me and knows I want that so right away we get into some affectionate LFK before I head to the shower. When I come out of the shower my cock is already hanging like a king ready to come to attention. Kathy already has her tits out as I set my basket down and sit on the edge of the massage table.

    Total exposure here, her massage table sucks, its pro style and not suitable for a good fuck if you are 6'3" and 225. But we always make do. I always tell her she needs a bed to the side room on the other side of the curtain or at least a futon we can put on the floor to bang. Also to note for exposure, tits out is typically about as stripped down as Kathy will get on her own. Even knowing her for a while and her knowing what I want she is still a little self-conscience about stripping down. But dominate her and make her take off her dress if you want and she will likely comply. Me I don't expect a woman her age to be perfect especially with those big natural cans on her.

    For the moment I leave Kathy in her dress and I direct her to her knees to get straight to sucking my cock while I sit on the edge of the table. I haven't seen Kathy for several months and she is true to form today, she has be rock hard instantly and isn't messing around with little licks and kissing. She is taking me as deep as she can go, sloppy wet, with eye contact and a good combination of hand use and ball manipulation. I haven't fucked in over a month and I did some HydroExtreme therapy edging without cumming at home before my appointment. So I am ready to cum already. To delay I bring Kathy up for some kissing and tit appreciation, including some motoboating. Tittyfucking isn't my thing but Kathy is about as prime a candidate for that activity as any working girls in Hnl. We move to me laying on the table and her sucking me off from the side standing. She is really going to town with her mouth, 1 hand gripping the bottom of my shaft like vice-grips and the other hand vigorously massaging my balls. I decide against my better judgement to let her finish me so I get her on her knees and with one hand gripping her hair I jerk off my load in her mouth. Kathy goes to spit my load out and I lay down on the table.

    Kathy returns commenting that it was a big load that she swallowed some of it, which she usually hates but she said it tasted kind of good. I told her why not just swallow it all and show me? It would turn me on. Kathy states it will mess with her stomach. Cum and Chinese food don't go together apparently. Kathy starts a massage, I tell her just my shoulders and my legs will do. Kathy gives a decent medium massage. She is straddling my back and I notice her **** hair is rubbing directly on me, I ask she isn't wearing panties? She told me she took them off when I went to shower because she thought I was going to fuck her like usual. I of course offered that I could still happily fuck her and I flipped over for her to massage my quads. I can tell she is thinking about letting me fuck her, my cock is still hard but then she tries a bit of an upsell for a 2nd cup.

    I offer her Venmo since I didn't bring extra cash. She doesn't want to use Venmo (WTF you're Chinese LOL). So I resign to the massage for the moment. She is straddling one leg and I can feel her Bush on my thigh. I reach under to rub her pussy with no opposition. I start stroking my cock with my other hand. For an older chick she still gets horny as fuck, as I stroke and use my other hand to alternate between rubbing her clit and rub her nipples, I egg her on. "I'm going to fuck that Chinese pussy, you know it". She giggles. I lean her forward to suck her tits. Now I move her hand to my cock and she positions herself to rub her tits on my dick. She is very wet now and I've transitioned from rubbing her clit to full on finger fucking first with one and eventually 3 fingers. With my thumb I slide in and hit g spot squeezing her from the outside with my fingers, I tell her to get on top and ride me. She doesn't hesitate. She tells me I need to cum kinda quick because she has another appointment. Kathy isn't a talented rider so I only let this go on for a bit.

    Because the table is flimsy and not suitable for fucking I already know the best position is going to be with me standing. First I take her bent over the table in standing doggy and I don't hold back. Kathy is little curvy, while her ass isn't the best its meaty and I pound away. I feel like I'm hitting bottom in this position and even though she is slightly shreaking she isn't objecting to me continuing to hammer her. I'm lasting a little long for the 2nd cup, as usual, and the only way I am going to get this done in a short time is to fuck her hard. I flipped her on her back after taking her dress all the way off now. Now for standing mish using her titties as grips. Kathy can handle fairly rough handling of her cans, unlike most massage ladies with fake tits. I slam her first standing and then get one leg on the table to get on top of her to DFK and blow my 2nd load. Holding Kathy's legs pinned I withdraw to witness her gape and watch my seed drip out. Kathy is game for this, when most massage ladies will scold you. My load is significant again and leaks out of her all over the floor. Mission accomplished.

    4 minutes later I'm dressed and out the door, I live close by CC so Ill get the shower when I get home. Whomever the young dude that I passed had to notice how happy I was. 220 for 2 nuts, a great BJ, amazing big titties and a hard fuck. Priceless.
    Are you interested? I am sure Linda can handle your large in her pussy and if you want to put in in her ass, I'm sure she can handle it. Linda can handle as for the other one, I doubt. Linda's add says two girls but you can have just one at a lower price. 200 no problem and cum 2 X.

  12. #4132

    Kathy

    Saw Kathy had an ad up again yesterday and saw the reporting here so I went to see her for what must be the 30th time? Over 8-10 years? First off I am all about the different flavors. I like them young sometimes, I like them old sometimes. Sometimes I like a spinner, other times I like some big floppy titties. From time to time I want a professional off the hook blow job. Most times I just want to pound a nice tight wet pussy raw.

    Kathy is not young and I don't honestly give 2 shits. No matter her age, be it 50's maybe even 60, her attributes are far and away her huge natural titties and her amazing blow job.

    I sent her a text welcoming her back and she is always very happy to hear from me, always commenting that she is soo happy to hear from her young good looking muscle man. I am not that young (40's) but I gather from conversation with Kathy that most of her customers are older than her, although today I passed an Asian dude easily in his 20's coming down the hall to her door as I was leaving. Sorry if I stretched her out, I've been using the HydroExtreme pump for about a 4 months and Kathy is one of the rare pussies that can handle me anymore (gave up on Rachel).

    In addition to her previously mentioned main attributes (BJ pro, huge rack), Kathy is very lovey with me which I love. She knows what I like from years of seeing her and she is very appreciative of the business. I take it she isn't very kissy kissy with most according to her, but she knows me and knows I want that so right away we get into some affectionate LFK before I head to the shower. When I come out of the shower my cock is already hanging like a king ready to come to attention. Kathy already has her tits out as I set my basket down and sit on the edge of the massage table.

    Total exposure here, her massage table sucks, its pro style and not suitable for a good fuck if you are 6'3" and 225. But we always make do. I always tell her she needs a bed to the side room on the other side of the curtain or at least a futon we can put on the floor to bang. Also to note for exposure, tits out is typically about as stripped down as Kathy will get on her own. Even knowing her for a while and her knowing what I want she is still a little self-conscience about stripping down. But dominate her and make her take off her dress if you want and she will likely comply. Me I don't expect a woman her age to be perfect especially with those big natural cans on her.

    For the moment I leave Kathy in her dress and I direct her to her knees to get straight to sucking my cock while I sit on the edge of the table. I haven't seen Kathy for several months and she is true to form today, she has be rock hard instantly and isn't messing around with little licks and kissing. She is taking me as deep as she can go, sloppy wet, with eye contact and a good combination of hand use and ball manipulation. I haven't fucked in over a month and I did some HydroExtreme therapy edging without cumming at home before my appointment. So I am ready to cum already. To delay I bring Kathy up for some kissing and tit appreciation, including some motoboating. Tittyfucking isn't my thing but Kathy is about as prime a candidate for that activity as any working girls in Hnl. We move to me laying on the table and her sucking me off from the side standing. She is really going to town with her mouth, 1 hand gripping the bottom of my shaft like vice-grips and the other hand vigorously massaging my balls. I decide against my better judgement to let her finish me so I get her on her knees and with one hand gripping her hair I jerk off my load in her mouth. Kathy goes to spit my load out and I lay down on the table.

    Kathy returns commenting that it was a big load that she swallowed some of it, which she usually hates but she said it tasted kind of good. I told her why not just swallow it all and show me? It would turn me on. Kathy states it will mess with her stomach. Cum and Chinese food don't go together apparently. Kathy starts a massage, I tell her just my shoulders and my legs will do. Kathy gives a decent medium massage. She is straddling my back and I notice her **** hair is rubbing directly on me, I ask she isn't wearing panties? She told me she took them off when I went to shower because she thought I was going to fuck her like usual. I of course offered that I could still happily fuck her and I flipped over for her to massage my quads. I can tell she is thinking about letting me fuck her, my cock is still hard but then she tries a bit of an upsell for a 2nd cup.

    I offer her Venmo since I didn't bring extra cash. She doesn't want to use Venmo (WTF you're Chinese LOL). So I resign to the massage for the moment. She is straddling one leg and I can feel her Bush on my thigh. I reach under to rub her pussy with no opposition. I start stroking my cock with my other hand. For an older chick she still gets horny as fuck, as I stroke and use my other hand to alternate between rubbing her clit and rub her nipples, I egg her on. "I'm going to fuck that Chinese pussy, you know it". She giggles. I lean her forward to suck her tits. Now I move her hand to my cock and she positions herself to rub her tits on my dick. She is very wet now and I've transitioned from rubbing her clit to full on finger fucking first with one and eventually 3 fingers. With my thumb I slide in and hit g spot squeezing her from the outside with my fingers, I tell her to get on top and ride me. She doesn't hesitate. She tells me I need to cum kinda quick because she has another appointment. Kathy isn't a talented rider so I only let this go on for a bit.

    Because the table is flimsy and not suitable for fucking I already know the best position is going to be with me standing. First I take her bent over the table in standing doggy and I don't hold back. Kathy is little curvy, while her ass isn't the best its meaty and I pound away. I feel like I'm hitting bottom in this position and even though she is slightly shreaking she isn't objecting to me continuing to hammer her. I'm lasting a little long for the 2nd cup, as usual, and the only way I am going to get this done in a short time is to fuck her hard. I flipped her on her back after taking her dress all the way off now. Now for standing mish using her titties as grips. Kathy can handle fairly rough handling of her cans, unlike most massage ladies with fake tits. I slam her first standing and then get one leg on the table to get on top of her to DFK and blow my 2nd load. Holding Kathy's legs pinned I withdraw to witness her gape and watch my seed drip out. Kathy is game for this, when most massage ladies will scold you. My load is significant again and leaks out of her all over the floor. Mission accomplished.

    4 minutes later I'm dressed and out the door, I live close by CC so Ill get the shower when I get home. Whomever the young dude that I passed had to notice how happy I was. 220 for 2 nuts, a great BJ, amazing big titties and a hard fuck. Priceless.

  13. #4131
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    60 HF and 200 FS = 260.
    Not what I have paid in the past or today.

  14. #4130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    260 for FS.
    60 HF and 200 FS = 260.

  15. #4129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a long time ago but only got HE and never asked or was offered anything more. I'd like to try CIP with her.

    What would the damage be?
    260 for FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape