Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 309 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 4623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4158

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo Samurai808, will try contact her.
    I did not know she was still here. Thank you. She real caring.

  2. #4157

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    I ask because thi is an Asian 40+ thread.
    Yeah but who wants to chat about the haole 40 plus ones? That would be a single person. Haha.

  3. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been to see Macy in a while, more than a year. Quality of her massage has diminished. For some reason she spent too much time on my left side and hardly worked on my legs. Service was so-so. Still covered BJ, didn't offer FS. Her HJ started out good but when she sensed I was near the end she started jack hammering. Probably won't be back. One annoying thing was she didn't stop talking. I know now that she has a 32 year old daughter who is a nurse with a masters degree living in Texas and a son in Florida. Too much talking for me.
    I'm also trying to find a substitute for the Queen Paula when she's not here. Some can do a decent massage, but FS is not an option or is lackluster. When FS is good, the massage quality is lacking. The Queen is top tier and is not overly chatty unless thats what you want. Happy hunting brother Enona1!

  4. #4155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433

    Macy at BB's

    Hadn't been to see Macy in a while, more than a year. Quality of her massage has diminished. For some reason she spent too much time on my left side and hardly worked on my legs. Service was so-so. Still covered BJ, didn't offer FS. Her HJ started out good but when she sensed I was near the end she started jack hammering. Probably won't be back. One annoying thing was she didn't stop talking. I know now that she has a 32 year old daughter who is a nurse with a masters degree living in Texas and a son in Florida. Too much talking for me.

  5. #4154

    Horrible

    Seeing those photos made me vomit.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    In her Ad, she wants 250 for hhr, 450 for hr?

    For this old hag?

    DAMM!

  6. #4153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Kathy

    Kathy must be slow. I noticed when she is slow she text Me. She is the only provider that text Me like that.

  7. #4152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt638  [View Original Post]
    Well I know she's got lots of overhead but damn she is competing against a lot of Hot Beautiful young Korean girls in this town that are getting $220 for anything you want them to do, and some of them are only 98 pounds, but congratulations of people are given or $400.
    Go look at her Tryst. I thought that was her touring prices on Tryst. I was wrong.

  8. #4151

    Mei 400?? That's hard to believe,

    Well I know she's got lots of overhead but damn she is competing against a lot of Hot Beautiful young Korean girls in this town that are getting $220 for anything you want them to do, and some of them are only 98 pounds, but congratulations of people are given or $400.

  9. #4150

    Rika

    Mahalo Samurai808, will try contact her.

  10. #4149

    Relax Bodywork

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/relax-body-work-urban-honolulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Rika's contact number, could you DM me. Thanks.

  11. #4148

    Rika Japanese

    Does anyone have Rika's contact number, could you DM me. Thanks.

  12. #4147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe her rate for incall is now 400.
    Did she improve from being a dead fish?

  13. #4146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Mei Mai Miku Mori

    I can't believe her rate for incall is now 400.

  14. #4145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't like to make negative posts.

    I usually post when I find someone who I really enjoy but there seems to be a lot of interest in Kala which is understandable.

    I went out of curiosity but was disappointed.

    Not that she doesn't provide stated services but she just is not even close to the good mature Asian providers like Yuna, Lemon, Shiho, Rachel, Nicole or Pepsi.

    And she doesn't keep herself in shape like those ladies and doesn't have their skills.

    I went out of curiosity because I really wanted to try a provider who was from the UK probably because I find the British accent to be really sexy but Jala was a disappointment.
    OK got it. Thanks for being honest with Your report on her.

  15. #4144

    Kala. Not Asian not worth it TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Kala? She is Caucasian & in her 60's.
    I usually don't like to make negative posts.

    I usually post when I find someone who I really enjoy but there seems to be a lot of interest in Kala which is understandable.

    I went out of curiosity but was disappointed.

    Not that she doesn't provide stated services but she just is not even close to the good mature Asian providers like Yuna, Lemon, Shiho, Rachel, Nicole or Pepsi.

    And she doesn't keep herself in shape like those ladies and doesn't have their skills.

    I went out of curiosity because I really wanted to try a provider who was from the UK probably because I find the British accent to be really sexy but Jala was a disappointment.

    Nice lady and tries to please but lacks the skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape