Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 41281
-
01-15-25 12:50 #37216Senior Member

Posts: 134Victoria
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...een-28142.html
Had a session with her at her nice incall room, opted for GFE with a massage and BBBJ and cfs. Pretty affordable and sensual experience with ebony lady. She has a great body. She smelled good made sure I was fully empty at end. Book with confidence.
-
01-15-25 12:48 #37215Senior Member

Posts: 374Never seen her advertise here and I'd remember since she looks better than 90% of what we have here. Tell her to throw an ad up in Jacksonville and I'll fuck her.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 12:27 #37214Senior Member

Posts: 585I saw her a few months ago. It was a process for sure. When I got with her, the service was excellent. Nicer new place. I got to say she looked kinda rough, and she did her best to look nice. Clearly she at least HAD issues with substances in the past, of which she freely spoke about. I'm sure she looked better in days gone by. I would deff repeat tho.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 12:02 #37213Senior Member

Posts: 60Is Addison still around?
If any of y'all know if Addison is still in the biz. Know she hasn't posted in a while and I lost her number. Any info would be much appreciated!
-
01-15-25 11:59 #37212Senior Member

Posts: 316Rachael
Yeah, I am called bullshit on this one. Seen her now for couple years. Ain't no way in hell she is using what she did in the past and keeping that apartment paid up. If anyone of you remember how she was prior to lock up, you know what I am talking about. She smokes weed but never seen anything else. She makes everyone wait. Not sure why but it has always been part of the price of admission. If that a problem then don't bother seeing her because you WILL wait.
P.S. Can't comment on the fart part!!
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 11:43 #37211Senior Member

Posts: 107Farted!
Haha I'm sorry but I laughed at that one. Fucking farted on ya LOL.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 10:03 #37210Senior Member

Posts: 60Out of the game or at least UTR
From what I've heard from Buffie is that she's out of the game, cleaned up her act, and trying to live a normal life now (after visiting Uncle). But who knows, she may be UTR for a few regulars. I'm only speculating here, I have no knowledge of this.
Originally Posted by NoAAluck
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 09:35 #37209Senior Member

Posts: 260Riverside rachel
I would stay away for sure. As far as the candy goes, she is very clearly a user. It's excruciatingly obvious. She has also left me waiting at least 30 min for all of our dates. Last time I saw her she fucking farted on me. Easy pass imo.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 03:06 #37208Senior Member

Posts: 58Is brandy still around
Is Big Booty Brandy that used to hang with Buffie still around anymore, I'm back in Jax in a couple weeks and need a awesome pawg.
-
01-14-25 23:09 #37207Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittany
Saw her recently. Coms were on point, 1. 5 FS OC, BBBJ 2/5, looks 2/5, candy play is evident, good personality tho. Probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by DanBall
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 22:29 #37206Senior Member

Posts: 283Do you recognize her?
She is visiting Atlanta and says she's from FL. She's going by "Fendii".
If you recognize her and have any info to share, please DM me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/548654850303
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/684397659876
Of course, if you're ever in Atlanta, happy to help. Thanks!
-
01-14-25 22:23 #37205Senior Member

Posts: 371Qv 150
Your money, spend it how you like. No way in hell I'm paying that for QV.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 21:14 #37204Senior Member

Posts: 500Riverside Rachel
I'm probably going to hell for this, but instead of going to church with my parents this past Sunday, I chose to visit Riverside Rachel instead.
Rachel is currently running an add on the local Tryst page. This was my first time seeing her although she has been on and off the scene for some time. Set up was pretty easy. We texted back and forth and I was at her incall less than an hour later. Her incall is a safe clean place in Riverside. She is the girl in the pics and looked and smelled great with no visible candy use. Opted for a QV at 1. 5. Started with nice BBBJ then on went the cover with her on top. Released in bag, she kindly cleaned me up while we made small talk and offered a cold water which was a nice touch. I'll definitely repeat.
Is it bad that I'm not mad I missed church?? LOL!!
-
01-14-25 18:23 #37203Senior Member

Posts: 269Any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/407830143989
Have anyone seen or had a date with her? She's in my area. Just wondering.
-
01-14-25 15:04 #37202Senior Member

Posts: 585A logical assumption would be that epic head would result in an enlarged fallus. Basic biology.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





