Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37211

    Farted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away for sure. As far as the candy goes, she is very clearly a user. It's excruciatingly obvious. She has also left me waiting at least 30 min for all of our dates. Last time I saw her she fucking farted on me. Easy pass imo.
    Haha I'm sorry but I laughed at that one. Fucking farted on ya LOL.

  2. #37210

    Out of the game or at least UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAAluck  [View Original Post]
    Is Big Booty Brandy that used to hang with Buffie still around anymore, I'm back in Jax in a couple weeks and need a awesome pawg.
    From what I've heard from Buffie is that she's out of the game, cleaned up her act, and trying to live a normal life now (after visiting Uncle). But who knows, she may be UTR for a few regulars. I'm only speculating here, I have no knowledge of this.

  3. #37209

    Riverside rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I'm probably going to hell for this, but instead of going to church with my parents this past Sunday, I chose to visit Riverside Rachel instead.

    Rachel is currently running an add on the local Tryst page. This was my first time seeing her although she has been on and off the scene for some time. Set up was pretty easy. We texted back and forth and I was at her incall less than an hour later. Her incall is a safe clean place in Riverside. She is the girl in the pics and looked and smelled great with no visible candy use. Opted for a QV at 1. 5. Started with nice BBBJ then on went the cover with her on top. Released in bag, she kindly cleaned me up while we made small talk and offered a cold water which was a nice touch. I'll definitely repeat.

    Is it bad that I'm not mad I missed church?? LOL!!
    I would stay away for sure. As far as the candy goes, she is very clearly a user. It's excruciatingly obvious. She has also left me waiting at least 30 min for all of our dates. Last time I saw her she fucking farted on me. Easy pass imo.

  4. #37208

    Is brandy still around

    Is Big Booty Brandy that used to hang with Buffie still around anymore, I'm back in Jax in a couple weeks and need a awesome pawg.

  5. #37207

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brittany the other day in OP. She's staying at a new hotel off wells rd. We've been communicating back and forth for a couple weeks but just couldn't connect. Finally got to meet her at her place this past week and I was excited to finally meet her because every time I spoke to her on the phone, she sounded lucid, coherent, respectable, and nice. Wanted to do a QV for $. 6, she agreed. Met her at the back / side door and proceeded to go up to her room. She did not have a cover and I forgot to bring one so it was only a BBBJ CIM but she was totally open for BB full service. I don't play that way so it was a no go for me. Like, she didn't even bat an eye at BB FS, she just spun around and spread Eagle waiting for me. The BBBJ was pretty good. I did not find her particularly attractive. To me, the pics looked better. Not sure if Candy use, I didn't see anything while I was there. BTW, she has a dog that stayed in a crate while I was there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/382962444551
    Saw her recently. Coms were on point, 1. 5 FS OC, BBBJ 2/5, looks 2/5, candy play is evident, good personality tho. Probably won't repeat.

  6. #37206

    Do you recognize her?

    She is visiting Atlanta and says she's from FL. She's going by "Fendii".

    If you recognize her and have any info to share, please DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/548654850303

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/684397659876

    Of course, if you're ever in Atlanta, happy to help. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-14 at 10.29.21 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #37205

    Qv 150

    Your money, spend it how you like. No way in hell I'm paying that for QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I'm probably going to hell for this, but instead of going to church with my parents this past Sunday, I chose to visit Riverside Rachel instead.

    Rachel is currently running an add on the local Tryst page. This was my first time seeing her although she has been on and off the scene for some time. Set up was pretty easy. We texted back and forth and I was at her incall less than an hour later. Her incall is a safe clean place in Riverside. She is the girl in the pics and looked and smelled great with no visible candy use. Opted for a QV at 1. 5. Started with nice BBBJ then on went the cover with her on top. Released in bag, she kindly cleaned me up while we made small talk and offered a cold water which was a nice touch. I'll definitely repeat.

    Is it bad that I'm not mad I missed church?? LOL!!

  8. #37204

    Riverside Rachel

    I'm probably going to hell for this, but instead of going to church with my parents this past Sunday, I chose to visit Riverside Rachel instead.

    Rachel is currently running an add on the local Tryst page. This was my first time seeing her although she has been on and off the scene for some time. Set up was pretty easy. We texted back and forth and I was at her incall less than an hour later. Her incall is a safe clean place in Riverside. She is the girl in the pics and looked and smelled great with no visible candy use. Opted for a QV at 1. 5. Started with nice BBBJ then on went the cover with her on top. Released in bag, she kindly cleaned me up while we made small talk and offered a cold water which was a nice touch. I'll definitely repeat.

    Is it bad that I'm not mad I missed church?? LOL!!

  9. #37203

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/407830143989

    Have anyone seen or had a date with her? She's in my area. Just wondering.

  10. #37202
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    That wasn't me but I'll make sure the video I do take I'll drop it here soon. Why you looking at another monger penis anyway? Just seems weird to me.

    Pipe approves this message.
    A logical assumption would be that epic head would result in an enlarged fallus. Basic biology.

  11. #37201

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Damn. How did that dude in the video not get his dick hard? Definitely looks like some epic head.
    That wasn't me but I'll make sure the video I do take I'll drop it here soon. Why you looking at another monger penis anyway? Just seems weird to me.

    Pipe approves this message.

  12. #37200

    Brittany nursing school

    Anyone have Brittany's number? I lost it.

  13. #37199

    Vee was my go to girl in jax

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellas. As I mentioned, she is in Daytona. I apologize for any confusion. I have not seen her yet, but spoken to her several times. I couldn't get my schedule right to see her, but I definitely would have. She was referred to me by a friend. I didn't realize she was much heavier than the pictures she had showed me. I don't blame him at all, to each his own. I just wanted to clarify.
    Vee was my go to girl when she was in northside jax. Even when her arms were buff up and I still see her for a bit. I would love to see her again but she in daytona is a bit far for me. I have little time right now. I am glad she alright.

  14. #37198

    Jesus H

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    She literally forces you down her throat when you bust. And she will not let off until it's all gone.
    You just sold me on her!

  15. #37197

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Here is her number and quite a few more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181301473
    Looks like she can really swallow cock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape