Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37196
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Here is her number and quite a few more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181301473
    Damn. How did that dude in the video not get his dick hard? Definitely looks like some epic head.

  2. #37195

    Timuquana Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Pipe!!

    May I please get her number? 🙏.
    Here is her number and quite a few more pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181301473

  3. #37194
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Might have to set up a visit.
    She literally forces you down her throat when you bust. And she will not let off until it's all gone.

  4. #37193

    Timuquana Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    I ran across her at a store of 103rd and Timuquana. I knew she looked familiar but just didn't no where from. Asked for a ride to where she was staying, no problem it was up the road. Listen when I tell you this one cleaned the pipe and I mean fully drained and never complained once. Afterwards game me her number when she jumped out and I googled it. Didn't sample the full goods, yet my soul left my body at some point LOL. Damn it is really slim pickings out here. That's why I don't see many providers or post much. Any way pipe approves this message.
    Pipe!!

    May I please get her number? 🙏.

  5. #37192

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Might have to set up a visit.
    Is a deep throat queen. She takes prides in swallowing every drop. directly straight into her gullet.

  6. #37191

    Ran across this one

    I ran across her at a store of 103rd and Timuquana. I knew she looked familiar but just didn't no where from. Asked for a ride to where she was staying, no problem it was up the road. Listen when I tell you this one cleaned the pipe and I mean fully drained and never complained once. Afterwards game me her number when she jumped out and I googled it. Didn't sample the full goods, yet my soul left my body at some point LOL. Damn it is really slim pickings out here. That's why I don't see many providers or post much. Any way pipe approves this message.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6839.jpg‎  

  7. #37190
    Yes. I reported on her. That's Rebecca F. Overall, gross freakish body. Has no nipples on those hard, ugly implants. She's also hosting girls like "Savage Barbi" and others who have recently robbed people.

  8. #37189

    Ghetto Gaggers

    Has anyone seen her while she's been here?

    She was featured on ghettogaggers. Com, link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...n/018456404146

    https://www.instagram.com/alexjade__/

    https://www.tiktok.com/@alexjade__

    https://alexandrajadevip.com/gallery

    https://facialabusereddit.com/ghetto...s-thotfulness/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GcyGGN4WIAA--yD.jpg‎   GdhZ8TQWMAEqxRP.jpg‎   GFwdb_6XoAAwtJl.jpg‎   Gg8_yWPWcAAnvMH.jpg‎   Ggc3PPUWUAA0SDl.jpg‎  

    GGTihEeWAAASeDb.jpg‎   GHiDEL8XkAAmmLd.jpg‎   GWzNRdOWQAAe04h.jpg‎  

  9. #37188
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Might have to set up a visit.
    Okay fellas. As I mentioned, she is in Daytona. I apologize for any confusion. I have not seen her yet, but spoken to her several times. I couldn't get my schedule right to see her, but I definitely would have. She was referred to me by a friend. I didn't realize she was much heavier than the pictures she had showed me. I don't blame him at all, to each his own. I just wanted to clarify.

  10. #37187

    Is she a legit throater?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    I'm here for her throat game. She never looked like those pics when I was dealing with her anyways. She had weight on her so no worries.
    Might have to set up a visit.

  11. #37186
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Fair warning, Vee bares no resemblance to those old pictures.
    I'm here for her throat game. She never looked like those pics when I was dealing with her anyways. She had weight on her so no worries.

  12. #37185

    Rebee the Colombian

    It's been a while since I posted, I've been mainly in the strip club scene. But decided to see fun else where. So I took a chance on Rebee. I've seen her post a couple times but I didn't see any one partake so I gave it a shot. I love latinas and she definitely fit the description. Big butt like really big butt like Jesus christ it's huge in a sexy way. Did a qv with her and it was good. The only down sides is she isn't as passionate and her photos are older. And when I mean older I mean 40 to 60 pounds ago older. But she carries her weight well in my opinion but I love thicker women. So her is my two cents if you made it this far in reading so take it easy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/181227801#.

  13. #37184

  14. #37183

    No resemblance

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    PM me her digits she was a fav of mine when she posted here in Jax.
    Fair warning, Vee bares no resemblance to those old pictures.

  15. #37182
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow fiends. This lovely lady asked me to help her out with this post. She's normally mostly UTR, but has some regulars here in Jax. She just moved to Daytona. I will eventually see her down there when I travel for business. Some of you may want to as well. Her handle is Vee. For Veronica I think. 386-872-1XXX.
    PM me her digits she was a fav of mine when she posted here in Jax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape