Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33710
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #33709

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a pic and she honestly looks kinda rough and worn.
    That monkey got her down bad, it's fukkin shame but tis the life of these skeezers.

  3. #33708
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I noticed blonde pixie posting. Anyone sampled since she has returned from vacation?
    She sent me a pic and she honestly looks kinda rough and worn.

  4. #33707

    Blonde Pixie

    I noticed blonde pixie posting. Anyone sampled since she has returned from vacation?

  5. #33706
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Dead on it's Arriana.
    Has anyone seen her? I tried once and didn't get an answer back and I haven't seen any new posts since Monday.

  6. #33705
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Don't recognize this one but it brought back memories of a Celeste from atleast 10 years ago. Celeste Black I believe she went by. Blonde hair that always did her eyes in cat style. Her weight with swing but most the time she was a little on the chunky side. I used to meet her at 288/ HullStreet for a BJ about once a month in the Target parking lot. I think she got clean and got out of it but not sure. If anyone around here remembers her she was a good time and I didn't how good we had it as far as donations and options. Hell back then when LJS first was Utr, you could meet with a hottie for about 60 donation. Once the word got out they immediately went to twice that. I'm just rambling and reminiscing.
    I hosted Celeste B several times at my house. One time she brought her baby with her who was still in a car chair. She had a nice attitude and was very responsive. Hope she is doing well.

  7. #33704
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell
    Don't recognize this one but it brought back memories of a Celeste from atleast 10 years ago. Celeste Black I believe she went by. Blonde hair that always did her eyes in cat style. Her weight with swing but most the time she was a little on the chunky side. I used to meet her at 288/ HullStreet for a BJ about once a month in the Target parking lot. I think she got clean and got out of it but not sure. If anyone around here remembers her she was a good time and I didn't how good we had it as far as donations and options. Hell back then when LJS first was Utr, you could meet with a hottie for about 60 donation. Once the word got out they immediately went to twice that. I'm just rambling and reminiscing.

  8. #33703
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    If you have a fet account, looks like Crimson is celebrating her move by hosting a gangbang. Any of you freaks going?
    I'll have to sign back up for Fet. I'd be in on it but they are almost always held at a day and time I can't make excuses for.

    What's the move? Is she permanently located here in VA now?

    Thanks.

    RR.

  9. #33702

    Celeste BJ only

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the tattoos and body. She's a real person, had an SB thing going on with her 2 years ago but she turned into a pain in the ass. Constantly wanting money with nothing on her end. I wouldn't put it past her at all to try some scamming shit.
    She came to my place yesterday, but only does BJ, my bad I didn't read her description. Had to tell her to go.

  10. #33701
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell
    I recognize the tattoos and body. She's a real person, had an SB thing going on with her 2 years ago but she turned into a pain in the ass. Constantly wanting money with nothing on her end. I wouldn't put it past her at all to try some scamming shit.

  11. #33700

    Bombshell Ballerina

    Looks like she is in vacy as of last week. The paranoid chick that was doing dates out of her apt on chamberlayne. Last time I tried to go for a qv she was tweaking so bad I just cut my losses and left after 5 minutes of her BS.

  12. #33699

    Re: Ivy

    I have reached out a few times today without any luck. I'll keep trying though as your post is encouraging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    I had a Dream with IVY today after seeing her post. I had a wonderful time, she was pleasant and made sure I had a great nap before I woke up.

  13. #33698

    Crimson GB

    If you have a fet account, looks like Crimson is celebrating her move by hosting a gangbang. Any of you freaks going?

  14. #33697

    Ivy

    I had a Dream with IVY today after seeing her post. I had a wonderful time, she was pleasant and made sure I had a great nap before I woke up.

  15. #33696

    Speaking from experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.
    She told me to my face it's for spitting on the mic only so I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape