Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 13054
-
01-15-25 20:05 #10039Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Top Acupuncture Spa
Just got the word about this new spot near LAX, and some of the reviews look promising.
Apparently, there are three providers:
Mina who primarily the "receptionist", but is also DTF.
LuLu. Don't know anything about her, but the reviews sound pretty good.
KK, the new girl, arriving tomorrow. Chinese. 30 YO. Long black hair. Trimmed kitty. Got some tattoos. Natural C's.
Looks like all the standard menu items are available: DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CFS. Apparently, no "special services" are being offered.
I need to know if this place is worth a visit on my next business trip to the area, or if a weekend trip is worth it.
-
01-15-25 14:43 #10038Regular Member

Posts: 19Gem in Whittier, a red one
I know this discussion was already debated because of location but anyway, red gem in Whittier was pretty good. Good change from other things red like lanterns. Was lowkey tryna gatekeep this spot but damnnnn. Too much of a good time to not share. I've been here several times now. Pulled up to Red Gem in Whittier late on a Saturday after inhaling soot all day. They were closed for a few weeks because of a "burst pipe". 2 available, Kathy and Gina. Kathy is petite in her 20's, probably Cs, has a back tattoo. She wears this cute bow hair clip. She's hot. Couldn't decide between the two because both were my type so I said "play rock, paper, scissors. " Kathy won. Paid the house fee for hhr and prone I went. I was pretty tired from cutting people open after work so I was hoping for a decent massage. Kathy's massage exceeded my expectations. None of that caress and flip BS. She worked hard and dug into knots she found. She started on my shoulders, traps and head and moved to each arm. She then got on the table and started with my legs. They were tired from standing all day so I'm glad she worked on them even a little bit. Her nails are done and now the caressing came. Those nails lightly touching my back, and legs got me worked up. On the flip she signaled for what I wanted. Handed her a $.40 and off we went. BBBJ was amazing. She utilizes the mirror next to the bed and makes sure you see her too. She flaunts her flexibility as well and you'll see what I mean when you do. Her head game was good, no teeth and gradual increase in intensity to make you say "stop and let's get to business" she started on top winking at me right after showing off her muscular skills down there. I knew I was not going to last long. After a couple min she switches to RCG, we go mish then prone doggy. The entire time she motivates you to keep going, I was close and didn't want to finish just yet. She grabs my hand to rub her clit. I couldn't take it anymore and blew in the bag. She pushes me out shortly and quivers. Quick clean up and lays down with me for 10 min to chat. During the sesh def like Japanese AV star (previously lived in Japan to try these expensive experiences). Def GFE and has been my ATF after being in the game for a while. So much that I decided to stop lurking and do this first post haha. Each experience was different. This was the first. Second I paid a bit more but for table shower (story for another time). She's only here till the end of month so, I'm done gatekeeping.
Gina was also great, if not on the same level. Full review coming.
Stay safe gents and have some fun! Docs orders.
-
01-15-25 14:07 #10037Senior Member

Posts: 232Yes, I was talking about the one in Hawthorne next to the pizza joint. Haven't had time to visit another time but I hope to soon.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 23:41 #10036Senior Member

Posts: 37Most, not all, providers offer are&T in various states of undress. No consistency on what providers charge. Base price is $1 for an hour massage and everything else is up to the provider. I've had some who are happy with $60 tip and others who ask for $150 are&T. Its all over the map.
Originally Posted by Miscreant
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 20:05 #10035Senior Member

Posts: 594LAX: Ramen and Massage
Last time I had a flight out of LAX I arrived in the area early enough to eat at The Ramen Joint on W. 87th Street, very close to LAX. While I was looking for parking I noticed BELLA MASSAGE SPA very close by. If you can catch a vibe just by looking at a place from a block away, then I caught a good vibe. This is not always the most reliable way to pick a place.
Originally Posted by XCasper0074
[View Original Post]
Anyway, if you search out The Ramen Joint on google maps, then X out the search while leaving the map open on that area and then enter "massage" you will see results for several places in close proximity. Maybe try doing some google searches on a few of those places and see if any of them look promising. They all look very close to LAX, you could possible wait longer for your Uber to show up than you will driving to one of them. Or not. Traffic can suck.
-
01-14-25 17:32 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 91Ya! I'm totally down for a FF.
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 16:56 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 39Bbbjcim 2025
I know most you mongo's want FS, but sometimes I just need a blow and go. It's been a while since I've been in the game but previously I've had to go down the K-escort path for years because all the AMP's in LA would only do CBJ. Now it seems everyone is doing BBBJ (Hallelujah). What's the standard range for just a BBBJCIM? Do you know any good spots? (I'm in Mid-Wilshire) I'm thinking of hitting up Red Latern the way you guys build it up, but I'm not looking for FS. I'd imagine it'd be cheaper.
-
01-14-25 11:49 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 556She is wild great BBBJ then non stop sex but YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
She car ride and doggy is the best because of her MM ass!!
-
01-14-25 09:42 #10031Senior Member

Posts: 920Where is this Spa? Cross streets? Address?
Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 01:58 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: Sarah
Does she have an open menu? Can you tells a bit more info.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
TIA.
Mondo.
-
01-13-25 09:40 #10029Senior Member

Posts: 556Yea look for Sarah she works Monday and Thursday.
Originally Posted by Slicer4
[View Original Post]
Wild Latina MILF.
-
01-13-25 08:45 #10028Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Acupuncture SPA in West Hills.
Went without an appointment on Sunday-- Was greeted by a tall, attractive, sexi girl.
She led me to the room, took my money, came back and showed me her phone. She wanted to know if I was the guy who called to make an appointment. Not me (and he never came LOL). So she left and in came JoJo-- same age, hotter!
I was her first and it was 1 pm. Super sexy outfit and didn't ask if I wanted an hour or just a half. They know LOL.
1 minute of talk-- her English is very poor but better than the other provider. Quick flip and asked if I wanted it all. Yes. With no condom? Correct. Cost more. 1. 6 total.
First lots of kissing while she had mouthwash in her mouth--nice talent. Spit it out and we DFK more. Her BBBJ was only very nice, as she left the boys alone. I encouraged her to give them a go, but it lasted 10 seconds. She loves to fuck, so away we went. Mish, doggie and Mish again. Beautiful body with perfect C's, maybe larger. Fun to see them bounce. CG was a great idea as she DFK while grinding away. I'm older, so I can last forever with a rubber. She realized that and wanted to BBJ again. Good idea.
Finished that way and like the sweet provider's do, she dressed me, kissed more. I'll return this week.
-
01-13-25 01:40 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 241Chiro-care in Culver I believe is Latina masseuses.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 00:35 #10026Regular Member

Posts: 11My Recommendations
Mr recommendations There is the LAX Spa directly across the street from the airport, next door to a 7-11. I haven't been there in years, maybe someone on this board can speak up. They give you some oversized boxer shorts to put on, but I've seen some reviews that said they didn't put them and the lady didn't object. A couple of miles away there is LaLa Massage in a strip mall at the corner of Manchester and Osage. The one time I went there, it was rub 'and tug only, the ladies are all wearing black denims and white polo shirts and never undressed. Also, MMS can walk by and look over the door and see what's shaking. In Lennox, there's Lennox Accu on Lennox Blvd next to a fire station. They seem to run hot and cold, maybe someone with recent experience can PM you. Best of Luck.
Originally Posted by Balrogg
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 23:21 #10025Senior Member

Posts: 71LAX is not my local area, but I have visited a few ladies in hotels / motels just minutes from LAX. I'm sure you can find plenty of options in the LAX area.
Originally Posted by XCasper0074
[View Original Post]
If you are strictly looking AMP; sorry. I have no AMP experiences near LAX.











Reply With Quote




