Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 870 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10036
    Most, not all, providers offer are&T in various states of undress. No consistency on what providers charge. Base price is $1 for an hour massage and everything else is up to the provider. I've had some who are happy with $60 tip and others who ask for $150 are&T. Its all over the map.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about the one on Robertson.

    PM me if you guys have any intel about anything. Happy to trade.

    Don't really feel like visiting multiple times to find a provider I like. But If I do I will report.

    There isn't much info out there but it seems like it has potential for a younger hotter provider.

  2. #10035

    LAX: Ramen and Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    I have a long layover in LAX coming up, is there a good AMP nearby worth visiting?
    Last time I had a flight out of LAX I arrived in the area early enough to eat at The Ramen Joint on W. 87th Street, very close to LAX. While I was looking for parking I noticed BELLA MASSAGE SPA very close by. If you can catch a vibe just by looking at a place from a block away, then I caught a good vibe. This is not always the most reliable way to pick a place.

    Anyway, if you search out The Ramen Joint on google maps, then X out the search while leaving the map open on that area and then enter "massage" you will see results for several places in close proximity. Maybe try doing some google searches on a few of those places and see if any of them look promising. They all look very close to LAX, you could possible wait longer for your Uber to show up than you will driving to one of them. Or not. Traffic can suck.

  3. #10034
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    I know most you mongo's want FS, but sometimes I just need a blow and go. It's been a while since I've been in the game but previously I've had to go down the K-escort path for years because all the AMP's in LA would only do CBJ. Now it seems everyone is doing BBBJ (Hallelujah). What's the standard range for just a BBBJCIM? Do you know any good spots? (I'm in Mid-Wilshire) I'm thinking of hitting up Red Latern the way you guys build it up, but I'm not looking for FS. I'd imagine it'd be cheaper.
    Ya! I'm totally down for a FF.

  4. #10033

    Bbbjcim 2025

    I know most you mongo's want FS, but sometimes I just need a blow and go. It's been a while since I've been in the game but previously I've had to go down the K-escort path for years because all the AMP's in LA would only do CBJ. Now it seems everyone is doing BBBJ (Hallelujah). What's the standard range for just a BBBJCIM? Do you know any good spots? (I'm in Mid-Wilshire) I'm thinking of hitting up Red Latern the way you guys build it up, but I'm not looking for FS. I'd imagine it'd be cheaper.

  5. #10032
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an open menu? Can you tells a bit more info.

    TIA.

    Mondo.
    She is wild great BBBJ then non stop sex but YMMV of course.

    She car ride and doggy is the best because of her MM ass!!

  6. #10031
    Quote Originally Posted by LatchkeyKid  [View Original Post]
    Went without an appointment on Sunday-- Was greeted by a tall, attractive, sexi girl.

    She led me to the room, took my money, came back and showed me her phone. She wanted to know if I was the guy who called to make an appointment. Not me (and he never came LOL). So she left and in came JoJo-- same age, hotter!

    I was her first and it was 1 pm. Super sexy outfit and didn't ask if I wanted an hour or just a half. They know LOL.

    1 minute of talk-- her English is very poor but better than the other provider. Quick flip and asked if I wanted it all. Yes. With no condom? Correct. Cost more. 1. 6 total.

    First lots of kissing while she had mouthwash in her mouth--nice talent. Spit it out and we DFK more. Her BBBJ was only very nice, as she left the boys alone. I encouraged her to give them a go, but it lasted 10 seconds. She loves to fuck, so away we went. Mish, doggie and Mish again. Beautiful body with perfect C's, maybe larger. Fun to see them bounce. CG was a great idea as she DFK while grinding away. I'm older, so I can last forever with a rubber. She realized that and wanted to BBJ again. Good idea.

    Finished that way and like the sweet provider's do, she dressed me, kissed more. I'll return this week.
    Where is this Spa? Cross streets? Address?

  7. #10030

    Re: Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Yea look for Sarah she works Monday and Thursday.

    Wild Latina MILF.
    Does she have an open menu? Can you tells a bit more info.

    TIA.

    Mondo.

  8. #10029
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Chiro-care in Culver I believe is Latina masseuses.
    Yea look for Sarah she works Monday and Thursday.

    Wild Latina MILF.

  9. #10028
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Acupuncture SPA in West Hills.

    Went without an appointment on Sunday-- Was greeted by a tall, attractive, sexi girl.

    She led me to the room, took my money, came back and showed me her phone. She wanted to know if I was the guy who called to make an appointment. Not me (and he never came LOL). So she left and in came JoJo-- same age, hotter!

    I was her first and it was 1 pm. Super sexy outfit and didn't ask if I wanted an hour or just a half. They know LOL.

    1 minute of talk-- her English is very poor but better than the other provider. Quick flip and asked if I wanted it all. Yes. With no condom? Correct. Cost more. 1. 6 total.

    First lots of kissing while she had mouthwash in her mouth--nice talent. Spit it out and we DFK more. Her BBBJ was only very nice, as she left the boys alone. I encouraged her to give them a go, but it lasted 10 seconds. She loves to fuck, so away we went. Mish, doggie and Mish again. Beautiful body with perfect C's, maybe larger. Fun to see them bounce. CG was a great idea as she DFK while grinding away. I'm older, so I can last forever with a rubber. She realized that and wanted to BBJ again. Good idea.

    Finished that way and like the sweet provider's do, she dressed me, kissed more. I'll return this week.

  10. #10027
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Can you point some of those latina parlors around this area? Noting but Asian that I know of. Thanks man.
    Chiro-care in Culver I believe is Latina masseuses.

  11. #10026

    My Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Balrogg  [View Original Post]
    How far are you willing to travel? If you are trying to stay right next to LAX then your options are a bit limited, but if you are willing to drive 20 minutes or so then your options greatly increase. It's LA, you got to drive. If you want to stay right next to LAX then Lenox is probably the area you are going to have the best luck, there are some solid Latina parlors in that area if that is your flavor. If you are willing to travel your options open up greatly.
    Mr recommendations There is the LAX Spa directly across the street from the airport, next door to a 7-11. I haven't been there in years, maybe someone on this board can speak up. They give you some oversized boxer shorts to put on, but I've seen some reviews that said they didn't put them and the lady didn't object. A couple of miles away there is LaLa Massage in a strip mall at the corner of Manchester and Osage. The one time I went there, it was rub 'and tug only, the ladies are all wearing black denims and white polo shirts and never undressed. Also, MMS can walk by and look over the door and see what's shaking. In Lennox, there's Lennox Accu on Lennox Blvd next to a fire station. They seem to run hot and cold, maybe someone with recent experience can PM you. Best of Luck.

  12. #10025
    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    I have a long layover in LAX coming up, is there a good AMP nearby worth visiting?
    LAX is not my local area, but I have visited a few ladies in hotels / motels just minutes from LAX. I'm sure you can find plenty of options in the LAX area.

    If you are strictly looking AMP; sorry. I have no AMP experiences near LAX.

  13. #10024
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Target

    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Can you point some of those latina parlors around this area? Noting but Asian that I know of. Thanks man.
    If by this area, you mean the westside, there are I think Messican gals at (a) 118** Santa Monica. This is a fairly hideous joint with girls who look like they are ready to be deported and have malpractice claims against their doctors for horrid boobjobs. There is also season massage on Santa Monica, like by Sawtelle I think, place has Latinas, but either they are housekeepers or guys are keeping it a secret and they are of the Sawtelle quality hot young Asian.

    Maybe Accu chiro on Washington has nortenos?

  14. #10023
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrogg  [View Original Post]
    How far are you willing to travel? If you are trying to stay right next to LAX then your options are a bit limited, but if you are willing to drive 20 minutes or so then your options greatly increase. It's LA, you got to drive. If you want to stay right next to LAX then Lenox is probably the area you are going to have the best luck, there are some solid Latina parlors in that area if that is your flavor. If you are willing to travel your options open up greatly.
    Can you point some of those latina parlors around this area? Noting but Asian that I know of. Thanks man.

  15. #10022

    Robertson

    Check you in box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miscreant  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about the one on Robertson.

    PM me if you guys have any intel about anything. Happy to trade.

    Don't really feel like visiting multiple times to find a provider I like. But If I do I will report.

    There isn't much info out there but it seems like it has potential for a younger hotter provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape