Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 403
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #373

    New CL Service

    Interesting find. This person had another ad up previously today and it's been taken down and replaced with this one. The previous ad basically said a GH and there were a few options available. It was like 40 $ total for BJ.

    Anyone daring enough to take the plunge?

    https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/crs...824116384.html

  2. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsoCarl987  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet with her? If yes, what was service like and how much did it cost you?
    We were all a newbie at one time. I been at this more years then I want to admit an found out if you take one for the team an post your experience.

    You will be more likely to get help. You have 5 post an all are asking for help. Good luck an post one of your experiences with a provider.

  3. #371

    Moot Point

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    This one for sure made my spidey sense go off for the same reasons.

    She's not really my type but when shit gets dry enough I'll dip into some other ink if you know what I mean.

    That said, too much working against her to try anything.
    She never texted back, so I couldn't get any more info, and she hasn't posted again so it really doesn't matter at this point.

    I would agree she's not my type, but I'm trying to make my way around the world. Never had a "Persian" before.

  4. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    I've texted, but no response. With no reviews, I doubt I'll take the leap. I'm typically not the TOFTT kind of guy; nerves and suspicious of everything now a days after attempting to be sextorted twice.

    I did see that she had posted Dec 28 in a city in Alabama, and on Jan 1 she was posting in Muncie. Possible she made the road trip, but my cynical side says its a scam. The phone number returns to someone in Georgia.
    This one for sure made my spidey sense go off for the same reasons.

    She's not really my type but when shit gets dry enough I'll dip into some other ink if you know what I mean.

    That said, too much working against her to try anything.

  5. #369

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her and she is staying at a house in muncie. I didn't follow through, general nerves and not trusting providers in muncie in general. Since no one posts in muncie.

    If you have a dream, let us know.
    I've texted, but no response. With no reviews, I doubt I'll take the leap. I'm typically not the TOFTT kind of guy; nerves and suspicious of everything now a days after attempting to be sextorted twice.

    I did see that she had posted Dec 28 in a city in Alabama, and on Jan 1 she was posting in Muncie. Possible she made the road trip, but my cynical side says its a scam. The phone number returns to someone in Georgia.

  6. #368

    Also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    Seen her post from time to time. Any one have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/527027247414
    I have contacted her and she is staying at a house in muncie. I didn't follow through, general nerves and not trusting providers in muncie in general. Since no one posts in muncie.

    If you have a dream, let us know.

  7. #367

    Any info on her?

    Seen her post from time to time. Any one have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/527027247414

  8. #366

    Must be nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    It's bad out there. I got a couple UTR girls that I see when I get the itch.
    Rub it in, why don't ya.

  9. #365

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    It's bad out there. I got a couple UTR girls that I see when I get the itch.
    Sharing is caring!!

  10. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    Man I am glad I don't live in the area anymore, Muncie has nothing to offer. Almost all the ads are fake and the couple that are real aren't worth a free hookup. When I lived there, I always did better finding UTR on facebook than looking through the ads. Looks like it would be even more needed now. You guys travel to find it?
    It's bad out there. I got a couple UTR girls that I see when I get the itch.

  11. #363

    Sucks

    Man I am glad I don't live in the area anymore, Muncie has nothing to offer. Almost all the ads are fake and the couple that are real aren't worth a free hookup. When I lived there, I always did better finding UTR on facebook than looking through the ads. Looks like it would be even more needed now. You guys travel to find it?

  12. #362

    Spidey Senses going off

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some info / reviews for a fellow monger in Lafayette. New chick posting over here. Ads on callescort and escortalligator.

    https://callescort.org/574-875-2972

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tein/178513067

    Phone number links to a dude and address way up in Middlebury, but her image shows an ad in Muncie a few months ago.

    https://escort13.com/post/102232497?currentPage=1

    Anyone dream with her? Thanks in advance!

    -EZ.
    IMO looks super fake.

  13. #361

    Muncie girl posting in Lafayette

    Looking for some info / reviews for a fellow monger in Lafayette. New chick posting over here. Ads on callescort and escortalligator.

    https://callescort.org/574-875-2972

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tein/178513067

    Phone number links to a dude and address way up in Middlebury, but her image shows an ad in Muncie a few months ago.

    https://escort13.com/post/102232497?currentPage=1

    Anyone dream with her? Thanks in advance!

    -EZ.

  14. #360

    Marion Soul Sucker


  15. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in a hotel in Muncie. OK comms but felt kinda sketchy. Got location and room # and headed up to room. Knocked on room and I instantly heard KIDS. Uhhh what?

    I backed off room and just walked in hallway to kinda peak what was going on. Click, door opens and she answers, I walk up and YEP 3 kinda in a hotel / APT kinda set up. Awkward.

    She looks as advertised. I decided to walk past and see what was what. We go to back room and she is very talkative. (Maybe nervous IDK).

    She gives BBJ and its very average at best despite her bragging about it on posts and in text. Hit it from the back, it was ok (heard kids in the next room). Finished up and got up and left.

    Will not repeat. Not worth. Muncie has nothing to offer besides AMP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/655508691143
    Have to agree. I saw her a long time ago and it was exactly the same situation.

    She's MUCH bigger than she looked in the pics she was sharing at the time. I didn't even fuck her, just took the BJ, blasted a load down her throat and never went back.

    Someone on this page posted a video he shared on porn hub of her sucking his dick, too. That was a while ago though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape