Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 403
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #358

    Get what you pay for

    Saw her in a hotel in Muncie. OK comms but felt kinda sketchy. Got location and room # and headed up to room. Knocked on room and I instantly heard KIDS. Uhhh what?

    I backed off room and just walked in hallway to kinda peak what was going on. Click, door opens and she answers, I walk up and YEP 3 kinda in a hotel / APT kinda set up. Awkward.

    She looks as advertised. I decided to walk past and see what was what. We go to back room and she is very talkative. (Maybe nervous IDK).

    She gives BBJ and its very average at best despite her bragging about it on posts and in text. Hit it from the back, it was ok (heard kids in the next room). Finished up and got up and left.

    Will not repeat. Not worth. Muncie has nothing to offer besides AMP.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/655508691143

  2. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Anderson. Contacted this provider. Her Comm were good she responded fast an answer all my questions. I like her looks pic are supposed to be resent.

    Open menu. Only problem no reviews. Anyone have info on her.

    https://callescort.org/765-248-1605
    Did you meet with her? If yes, what was service like and how much did it cost you?

  3. #356

    Uneventful update

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    Any update on her? She pops up every now and then but always get flaky when I try to set up a meet.
    Sorry for the wait. Unfortunately I had car issues on the way there LOL but she was very responsive with me. Sent me some selfies when I asked and gave me her address. She did ask me to send her money when I told her I could not make it so do with that what you will.

  4. #355

    Lex

    Heading to Anderson. Contacted this provider. Her Comm were good she responded fast an answer all my questions. I like her looks pic are supposed to be resent.

    Open menu. Only problem no reviews. Anyone have info on her.

    https://callescort.org/765-248-1605

  5. #354

  6. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBeginner  [View Original Post]
    Been in contact with her recently. Set up a dream for today. Will let you know how it's goes.
    Any update on her? She pops up every now and then but always get flaky when I try to set up a meet.

  7. #352

    She could be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I'm trying to figure out if she's real, though. I'm not going to bother to reach out and see if I can negotiate around the deposit if I can't find one human being that can vouch for her. While "no deposit" is a rule, so is "no seeing someone with zero reviews" and neither TER nor USASG have anything.
    Those are good rules for sure.

    Maybe TGTBT but her ad does look authentic.

    Everything she offers involves putting monies in her account before anything.

    I did find her OF: https://onlyfans.com/pixie2323/media.

    If you find any infos, let us know.

    Stay safe.

  8. #351

    In contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Sraschick08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone contacted this girl yet? Saw her ads recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/384428741071
    Been in contact with her recently. Set up a dream for today. Will let you know how it's goes.

  9. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by ItCouldBeMe2  [View Original Post]
    Two cents... Cash only and you will never get ripped off.

    If she's real a facetime should suffice.

    She's literally advertising for business, why would she turn it away. ?

    Been in the game several years never ever used anything but cash and it's always been appreciated and makes scammers run.
    I agree. I'm trying to figure out if she's real, though. I'm not going to bother to reach out and see if I can negotiate around the deposit if I can't find one human being that can vouch for her. While "no deposit" is a rule, so is "no seeing someone with zero reviews" and neither TER nor USASG have anything.

  10. #349

    Bad girls??

    Has anyone contacted this girl yet? Saw her ads recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/384428741071

  11. #348

    Re the deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I know there's a deposit involved. Not a fan. But Pixie looks hot. If she's real, she's a gem in a place like Muncie (no offense! I'm passing through in a week or two and hoping to meet her, but I have a strict rule about not meeting people if I can't find at least one review. If anyone has seen her I'd really appreciate some info. Happy to reciprocate if anyone needs info about Detroit!

    -D2 k.

    Ad for reference: https://tryst.link/escort/pixie2323.
    Two cents... Cash only and you will never get ripped off.

    If she's real a facetime should suffice.

    She's literally advertising for business, why would she turn it away. ?

    Been in the game several years never ever used anything but cash and it's always been appreciated and makes scammers run.

  12. #347

    Anyone ever try Pixie?

    I know there's a deposit involved. Not a fan. But Pixie looks hot. If she's real, she's a gem in a place like Muncie (no offense! I'm passing through in a week or two and hoping to meet her, but I have a strict rule about not meeting people if I can't find at least one review. If anyone has seen her I'd really appreciate some info. Happy to reciprocate if anyone needs info about Detroit!

    -D2 k.

    Ad for reference: https://tryst.link/escort/pixie2323.

  13. #346

    Looking for mature in Muncie Anderson

    I am going to be in area later next month. Prefer older provider.

    Any intel on this lady?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ncie/173708663#.

  14. #345

    Questionable

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    No dream. I have messaged her. Seems legit. She is in Anderson. Quoted me 80 for BBJ. Let us know if you take the plunge.
    She posts on reddit. I've chatted with her before there and mentioned to her seeing her posts on STG. Asked if she was looking to just hook up or if she's charging. She said, and I'm paraphrasing, "People on STG pay me. That's a job. This is a hobby. " So, save your money, get on reddit, find her posts on one of the Indiana sex / hookup related subs and message here there. Probably get a hookup for free. I have seen another user comment that they didn't end up going to see her because she was being dramatic (whatever that means).

  15. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    No dream. I have messaged her. Seems legit. She is in Anderson. Quoted me 80 for BBJ. Let us know if you take the plunge.
    Ok will do Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape