Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33702

    Re: Ivy

    I have reached out a few times today without any luck. I'll keep trying though as your post is encouraging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    I had a Dream with IVY today after seeing her post. I had a wonderful time, she was pleasant and made sure I had a great nap before I woke up.

  2. #33701

    Crimson GB

    If you have a fet account, looks like Crimson is celebrating her move by hosting a gangbang. Any of you freaks going?

  3. #33700

    Ivy

    I had a Dream with IVY today after seeing her post. I had a wonderful time, she was pleasant and made sure I had a great nap before I woke up.

  4. #33699

    Speaking from experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.
    She told me to my face it's for spitting on the mic only so I passed.

  5. #33698

    Video called on Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.
    She is a dude or trans. When I reached out, she wouldn't send me any photos with face than got her to do video call on Snap. As soon as I saw the face, I knew she either had to be trans, someone transitioning, or a dude. Deleted the number and blocked on snap.

  6. #33697
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She's charging 150 just to speak on the mic.
    It says 150 for hour. But I'd be willing to bet it's a one pop and done scenario. I'll pass on that one.

  7. #33696

    Legit but why

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell
    She's charging 150 just to speak on the mic.

  8. #33695

    Celeste

    Can any senior member confirm Celeste is legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/celesteangell

  9. #33694

    A Question

    Have anyone dreamed with her recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/181347682#.

  10. #33693

    Talia

    She's been a regular of mine for couple years thanks to a fellow monger sharing her as UTR. She's obviously gone full ad, so UTR is over. She has great body, lips and kitty. Very good BBJ skills. Done car and hotel dates when she has a room. She plays with other girls if you interested in 3 some. I didn't know she started advertising. Here you go guys.

    https://callescort.org/804-570-3453

  11. #33692

  12. #33691

    Cute mix girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...696410658872.I got the itch and reached out to this young lady. Good responce time set up time and location without drama. She looks like pic with the blonde hair nice ass and tits came to door in sweat but after donation revieled sexy panty and bra. Cover went on average BJ followed by backshoots the mish to finish. She was pretty wet and tight and I did get a few low moans. Not a superstar but above average. $. 5 for hhr. I would repeat.

  13. #33690

  14. #33689

    Thick Curvy Latina MILF. Worth the Drive

    I saw this one yesterday, https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../102978547363. She's in Chester at a cheaper hotel right off the interstate, although I visited earlier in the afternoon and there was zero problems. Setup went without a hitch and she was quick to respond. Opted for a $100 QV. She opened the door and was wearing a tight fitting off one shoulder dress, and in her broken English she asked if I liked what I saw. I did and she slid out of it. I never got her name, but she is an older provider. Let's say 45+. She is thick, but not what I would consider fat. Her ass was banging her tits were large naturals and exactly what I was hoping for. She allowed for plenty of nursing dropped to her knees, put on a jacket and proceeded with an excellent BJ and had it not been for the cover, I probably would have popped near immediately, but before I did, I wanted a bit more, so I stopped her, and bent her over, where she exclaimed 'Oh you like doggie', LOL! I really do think she speaks way more English than she lets on. Anyway, she bent over the bed and I am taking her doggie, and her ass is giving an amazing amount of cushion while she is pushing back. It was a good ride and I popped in the bag. She let me finish and then made sure the cover was still on and helped me out. A quick wipe down with a baby wipe and that was the end of the session. I did go in for a bit more nursing, but she was not having any of it. One-and-done. For a mature woman, she was well worth the price of admission and her breasts were to die for (they alone were worth the visit). I think she is in for two more days and then she is off (I believe with others). Either way, if you get a chance to get down there, she is affordable and fun and I had zero regrets going to see her.

  15. #33688

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLover21  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys my towns gotten useless with the options available, I've been checking lynn out for awhile and would like to take the pleasure in seeing her, I've read the reviews, the only thing I can't find is if she allows greek, which I'm interested in, if any one who sees this bombshell often can let me know if she allows greek so I don't look like a fool my first time would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/236897978473
    She is a sweet heart. Saw a few times several years ago but haven't partaken in a while. Book with confidence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape