Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 44176
-
01-14-25 21:08 #38626Regular Member

Posts: 17Garden Spa. Mila
I texted the shop to set up an appointment. I didn't specify who, but I've been pleased with all the talent I've met here thus far, so I'm perfectly happy taking dealer's choice. It's a little before noon when I arrive. I'm both surprised and not surprised at the number of gentlemen having their lunch breaks out in the Garden.
The attractive latina that I remember from my last time here (Ruby, I assume?) greets me at the door and guides me to a room, collecting the house fee. It's been a bit chilly the last few days so the heater in the corner is a welcome addition to the room, even with the sun out today. I take a seat and warm myself for a few minutes until a slim Chinese girl in a short white therapist's coat walks in with my change. Luxurious highlighted hair, pretty face, nice legs. She closes the door behind her and turns to face me. Her unbuttoned coat hangs open, revealing the lingerie underneath: a white lace bodysuit with a neckline so deep that it touches her navel and so wide that the nipples of her C-cups peek out. Very fetching.
We take turns on the massage table, first me, then her. She tells me she likes a hard massage. "If it's not hard, you can't feel it", she explains. I dig in to accommodate her and she seems satisfied. We slowly transition into some LFK / DFK. The shop is getting rather busy at this point, so I DATY to allow her to free up her hands so she can answer her messages. It's hard to compete for attention against a smartphone in the modern age, but her moans and hip movements suggest I've got at least some of her attention.
She invites me to switch positions, and I end up discovering that her philosophy on sex is consistent with her philosophy on massage. We share lasting eye contact as she delivers a very hard, very enthusiastic, corkscrewing suckjob. Once I'm wrapped up, we cycle through a few positions, and she uses her words to express how much she likes hard poundings and hard penises. I jackhammer to accommodate her and she seems satisfied. After I dump the load, I take a moment to enjoy the sweaty finish before slowly pulling myself out of her pulsing vagina. She cleans me up, gives me one more turn on the massage front, and helps me dress before leading me out with water and chocolates in hand.
Mila's a spirited girl. She's here until the end of January if you want to catch her. Have fun.
-
01-14-25 19:33 #38625Senior Member

Posts: 117Tina at OA Spa
Went in this afternoon without any appointment. MMS answered the door and took me to the big room. I asked to see the new girl since I already tried the others and then Tina walked in. She is a pretty looker with some big knockers! She was playful in dfk with me so we got down to business right away. She drops down to her knees for some BBBJ, bls, and deep throat got me very turned on. Got onto the table and more of the same but she was extra playful pushing me down to give me some sloppy BBBJ. Rubber went on and I got on top to take control to pound her balls deep in mish and sideways. Tried couple other positions like dg, rcg, cg. She was extra wet and rolled her eyes back as we both came in cg. It was a very good session to say the least. She cleaned me up real good and we got dressed while still playing around dfk. MMS came in and asked how was it and smiled. I think it looked obvious I was more than satisfied.
-
01-14-25 17:00 #38624Senior Member

Posts: 187Abby is a nice time. Think I'm going to see her tonight since she is leaving. Thanks for the heads up. Her and Angela both giving me a bbbj + balls and rimming was something special. Ended up finishing in Angela while Fingering Abby. Abby is particularly good with the duo. She kinda took the lead and told Angela what to do since I think Angela speaks no English.
Originally Posted by AssCoach
[View Original Post]
The other right location is UM spa. It is temporarily closed due to plumbing issues though.
-
01-14-25 16:37 #38623Senior Member

Posts: 648Busted drain pipe?
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 15:19 #38622Senior Member

Posts: 309Right Up My Ally
I'm on it! 😀.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 14:48 #38621Senior Member

Posts: 134Abby at Garden. Don't walk. RUN
Or you're going to miss her. Tomorrow is her last day.
By far the best AMP provider I've ever had. Partly because she has my ideal / perfect hard little spinner body that is tight and firm. OMG! And then, she is a pleaser. BBBJ, 69, multiple positions, moaning and dirty talk. I'm so sad she's leaving after tomorrow. Wow!
Funny she gives out the Right Spa frequent flyer punch card. Looks like Right moved to TWO new locations. This one and also off of Chapman & Main in Orange. Not sure if that one has a different name like Garden does.
-
01-14-25 14:40 #38620Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Busted pipes, no pun intended
They had a busted pipeline, takes about 7-10 days to fix. Don't all rush there when they close to fix plumbing LOL.
Originally Posted by AntonioKalani
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 10:01 #38619Senior Member

Posts: 29Um
Fwiw. Google says "temporarily closed. " 7 am 1/14.
Originally Posted by AntonioKalani
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 01:37 #38618Senior Member

Posts: 390Ella {royal carribean}
Following 2 mediocre escapades to No'asis & a terrible massage with Iwa finally received some great service Facey recd Ella and going to have to say you got good taste brother.
Ella is a cute little thing with a miniature bubble fanny. Loved her little ass it's small but full. Medium length hair, nice droopy Bs?, cute ducky lips, and appeared fairly young to my eyes? Twenty something? Table shower or massage was offered +1, I received both and tongue baths included dry and wet, her massage was stellar (better than Iwa at Burkes and this was a FS girl) BJ was decently notched, DT present and Salad Toss was out of this world (best in a while) I would repeat simply for her rimmade. I was pretty much ready to burst after foreplay. I can only really dock her on her DFK it was pretty terrible also she seemed to want to get the coitus over near the end (posish changing was annoying) . Have to say, "AS great as her service was it was strictly business and didn't feel GFE not even Faked GFE. Stretch marks on her belly lead me to believe she's a single mother making money for her kid.
A fat guy walked in as we were wrapping it up, she seemed rather depressed about it but hey that's the nature of the beast ay. Anyway definitely great session full of ecstasy and would rec as best of the year so far. Maybe Garden next, twill see. Shout Facey, Xiao.
-
01-14-25 00:38 #38617Regular Member

Posts: 10Just confirmed from horses mouth "closed".
Originally Posted by CoWarriors
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 18:30 #38616Regular Member

Posts: 11Looks like this review from very recently:
Originally Posted by BobaRatm
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 17:07 #38615Senior Member

Posts: 187Hope not. It shows as closed on Google maps but it's been open.
Originally Posted by BobaRatm
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 16:46 #38614Regular Member

Posts: 21Is UM spa is closed?
Hi all,
Went to UM. And called. Told they are closed. Are they permanently closed?
-
01-13-25 11:58 #38613Senior Member

Posts: 33What's the damage of NURU?
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 22:20 #38612Banned Member

Posts: 75Abby at Garden
I woke up in the morning with all kinds of discomfort and popped a muscle relaxant to get me through the day. After finishing up my first errand earlier then expected, I decided to see Abby again.
Contacted MMS and made an appointment with Abby then I was on my way. Arrived and mms told me Abby would be available in 10 minutes and let me waited in a room.
I disrobed and plopped myself onto the table and began to melt into the cushions. The muscle relaxant was beginning to take over and my concern about whether I could perform was interrupted by my lady of the hour. Now Abby is not classically attractive but her body is more than ample with a nice round butt and tits I can get behind. And mostly important, her service is the reason I came again.
About 20 min of finger teasing, b2 b, p2 p, and BBJ combo. I was on all 4's as she violated me with her tongue. Recently I'm a one pop guy and occasionally can squeeze out two but I could feel my libido slinking away.
Flipped over and Abby set up her supplies and brought me back to life with more BBJ. On with the cover. She straddled me and entered in CG slowly with deliberate movements gradually increasing in speed until we were both pretty wet. We changed positions and I started to lose it so went back to another round of BBJ and another cover. After 10 more minutes, I needed manual assistance which Abby gladly obliged with oil and steady strokes until I started to get close. Head went down and she took all of what felt like molten lave leaving my body. Time was up, so she cleaned me up quickly. I dressed and left wondering my next trip to Garden Spa.










Reply With Quote





