Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 213 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3066
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Chasity. The HSW

    Wednesday afternoon at about 2:15 I met this little HSW just North of the bottle house I met this young lady. She is a doll of a spinner and had me blow a nut in her mouth in no time at all. Looking for a repeat with this doll.

  2. #3065

    Trashy toy

    Hall & D. Works at carwash. Easily tricked. Took her far away. Donation was snacks and socks. Hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4332.jpg‎   IMG_4334.jpg‎   IMG_4328.jpg‎  

  3. #3064

    Nice was wondering if you were ever going to give us an update!

    What's up bro, HNY. Nice post per usual. Hit me in the inbox, whatever happened to "Batman and Robin?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Free session. Young lady needed a ride to sec of state. Escorted her there but took a detour. Demanded she get naked on the way there and to hand me her clothes. This was an obedience test. Freely gave them up. Drove to an isolated apt. Then just completely destroyed her. Pinched her bose as she blew. Slapping, choking. I love her stretch marks. Lactates but isn't pregnant. Sucked her tits dry. Pumped her full of myself then took her to the appt.

    Plan to see her again.

  4. #3063

    Digits?

    Did you get her digits? Tried sending you a message but says your inbox is full.

  5. #3062

    Huge tit

    Free session. Young lady needed a ride to sec of state. Escorted her there but took a detour. Demanded she get naked on the way there and to hand me her clothes. This was an obedience test. Freely gave them up. Drove to an isolated apt. Then just completely destroyed her. Pinched her bose as she blew. Slapping, choking. I love her stretch marks. Lactates but isn't pregnant. Sucked her tits dry. Pumped her full of myself then took her to the appt.

    Plan to see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4312.jpg‎   IMG_4311.jpg‎   IMG_4313.jpg‎   IMG_4314.jpg‎  

  6. #3061
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Wsw

    Today at about 2:30 in the afternoon I spotted Cathy near the tracks. Scooped her up and had her swallow for me. Paid her $40 and wished her well.

  7. #3060

    Winter Time Blues.

    Heading up to GR today shortly, are the SW still out and active? Or are they on a hiatus due to the colder weather? Any prompt responses will be helpful as I make my trip to gr.

  8. #3059

    Bottle House

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGenius  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from GR so I don't know what or where the bottle house is! Thanks for your help!
    Division, between Alger and Burton on the East side of the road.

  9. #3058

    Bottle House

    Quote Originally Posted by Homes1  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in grand rapids this weekend and would love to see her. Can you pm me her contact.
    I'm not from GR so I don't know what or where the bottle house is! Thanks for your help!

  10. #3057

    Terri

    Found her strollin and was quick to devour the soul out of me. 2 jacksons later and I was very pleased. No digits and she was in a bright red jump suit.

  11. #3056

    Swear suit

    Picked up a nice lady in a red sweat suit. For two Jacks she devoured the soul out of me. Sadly no digits. Found her between hall and griggs.

  12. #3055

    Leonard Street

    Quote Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time while in GR on Tuesday and decided to stroll Leonard. I've done this on and off probably a dozen times and I have not once come even close to a score let alone seen anything that looks like a possible SW. Sure I get the time of day thing, the weather, LEO and all the other factors that come into play, but holy cow its dead. One thing I can say is that at least I look at cruising as another form of cheap entertainment. FS.
    I have fill up my gas at the Speedway on 131 and Leonard ever once in a while, and three times I have been propositioned right there at the pump. Once was a decent looking WSW that met me behind the station for a nice blow job. I gave her 30 and left with a smile, only to realize at my next fill up that there are cameras all over there. Oh well. I hope they enjoyed the show. I did!

    That has been over a year now, and I no longer go there because of the harassment I get from the beggars. I've thought about just parking up near the building and see if any working girls stroll by.

  13. #3054

    Dead again.

    Had some free time while in GR on Tuesday and decided to stroll Leonard. I've done this on and off probably a dozen times and I have not once come even close to a score let alone seen anything that looks like a possible SW. Sure I get the time of day thing, the weather, LEO and all the other factors that come into play, but holy cow its dead. One thing I can say is that at least I look at cruising as another form of cheap entertainment. FS.

  14. #3053

    Hotel

    Is there any hourly motels near division. I'm new to Gr I'm used to flint stroll but looking at new grounds.

  15. #3052

    I'd appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    I don't, I never call any of them but I will get one from her for you when we meet again.
    Yo I'd really appreciate that for sure!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape