Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 150 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 2245
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    TOS website shows current dates and the talent, IMO, is top notch (at least by the photos). But I'm not a returning customer, so maybe that's why I can't get a response. Thanks for the intel on SGC. I'll stay tuned. One man's B-list is another man's ATF.
    Becky for example is in CLT right now. I saw her and she's 10 years older than her photos. She probably in her early 50's, but looks 40's. Just not interested in paying a premium for 50 year olds. But they do have some top notch talent at TOS sometimes. You just have to pick and choose carefully. And what they do always excel at is keeping appointments on time, which is something I greatly appreciate.

    Most of the TOS girls will also do BBFSCIP for +100. I've creamed at least 4 of the girls there.

    I wouldn't count on SGC coming back. But they had a good hookup for the B-list talent, which for this area would be A-list for sure. Such a shame they couldn't find a good location.

  2. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    TOS is still updating their website, so I am sure the girls are here, but if they're not responding to potential new clients they're probably just not accepting new clients right now based on the new law. None of these recent TOS girls are worth the premium pricing IMO, just because they are older and thicker than I prefer at the price. Jin / Sweet Purple was great. Wish she stayed longer.

    SGC is unable to find a location to setup shop so they haven't returned. They want to bring the B-list Japanese / Chinese GFE / PSE girls that don't make the cut in New York here, but they just can't find a steady, safe, and secure location.
    TOS website shows current dates and the talent, IMO, is top notch (at least by the photos). But I'm not a returning customer, so maybe that's why I can't get a response. Thanks for the intel on SGC. I'll stay tuned. One man's B-list is another man's ATF.

  3. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Helpful, thanks. So down to one provider like that in the area. Hopefully someone will respond with a recent experience.
    TOS is still updating their website, so I am sure the girls are here, but if they're not responding to potential new clients they're probably just not accepting new clients right now based on the new law. None of these recent TOS girls are worth the premium pricing IMO, just because they are older and thicker than I prefer at the price. Jin / Sweet Purple was great. Wish she stayed longer.

    SGC is unable to find a location to setup shop so they haven't returned. They want to bring the B-list Japanese / Chinese GFE / PSE girls that don't make the cut in New York here, but they just can't find a steady, safe, and secure location.

  4. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Over the past 2 months or so, I've sent a couple of messages to SGC, first they said they were on break, I messaged them after break twice and it's been radio silence. I think they aren't in RDU anymore..
    Helpful, thanks. So down to one provider like that in the area. Hopefully someone will respond with a recent experience.

  5. #1326

    SGC has been MIA for months

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TOS is still up and running but SGC's site has been static for more than a month, which probably means something. I haven't seen any reports here about either since the new law. Are they both just considered too risky now? Love any first-hand feedback or even where everyone's (big) head is at on this.
    Over the past 2 months or so, I've sent a couple of messages to SGC, first they said they were on break, I messaged them after break twice and it's been radio silence. I think they aren't in RDU anymore.

    - Coffee.

  6. #1325

    Recent success with TOS or SGC?

    Looks like TOS is still up and running but SGC's site has been static for more than a month, which probably means something. I haven't seen any reports here about either since the new law. Are they both just considered too risky now? Love any first-hand feedback or even where everyone's (big) head is at on this.

  7. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    No. Not at that quality level.
    Thanks. Kinda thought so.

  8. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.
    No. Not at that quality level.

  9. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrdsb  [View Original Post]
    Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.
    I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.

  10. #1321

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Can't get a response from either.
    Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.

  11. #1320

    Anyone been to TOS or SG recently?

    Can't get a response from either.

  12. #1319

    The latest

    What is the latest with the asian scene around here? I keep getting texts from handlers and I am sick of the fake pictures. No idea if they are trying to bait me. Is anyone worth seeing?

  13. #1318

    Screening

    Do all of the Asian spots require screening? I was on a Latina kick since all the AMP talent went down hill in the past few years. Can pm me if you don't want to tell it all. Thanks be safe boys.

  14. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.
    Better scenery at Hollyridge.

  15. #1316

    Terrible visit

    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape