Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 16675
-
01-15-25 21:00 #15475Regular Member

Posts: 20Funny, I texted her the other day and she texted back (pretty quickly actually) "Location, age, sex and race?" I'm jokingly thinking to myself, those are my questions.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 13:38 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 213Seems to a flake at very least.
I've tried to schedule with her many times. Never get anywhere with her. So I'm shocked you got as far as you did. There was a previous review that made it seem like she's legit, but who knows. If she looks like her face pics I'd love to meet her.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 12:30 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 135Well since both ads also share the same photo at least once, I'd say it's just two ads for the same person. Which means if there's voices in the background it might be management. Personally not my taste, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MiroMaro
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 11:50 #15472Senior Member

Posts: 152Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008
Both ads share the same number.
I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.
This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.
If you have an idea let me know.
-
01-14-25 20:19 #15471Senior Member

Posts: 127I've seen her. It's weird that she ghosted you like that. She posts a lot and she was super responsive with the email method she likes to use. She was pleasant enough but she's definitely a little older and a little bigger. Still cute and eager to please though. Her donation is very reasonable.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 17:53 #15470Senior Member

Posts: 434Hot and Spicey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213
Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?
-
01-13-25 21:02 #15469Senior Member

Posts: 64I used to use STG a lot, but I was looking on the low end. Now I'd rather pound one out haha. The real ones either ask for too much or have a habit it seems, it took a while to change but I haven't looked back yet. Maybe time will make me go back if the quality improves, but hey if anyone knows a UTR that's reliable feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 11:47 #15468Senior Member

Posts: 434I think because there really isn't anyone worth seeing available in Madison, you have two choices. Take a chance of being ghosted or stay home and pound one out. Most guys would rather waste time and hopefully get to actually see someone in person, especially if it's someone that they know is a great time.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 11:07 #15467Senior Member

Posts: 508Fake News
The Break me in girl is just fine to see. From what I understand the was a client who was "Light in the donation" and now is pissy and trying to ruin a reputation.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 08:24 #15466Regular Member

Posts: 3I couldn't agree more. I'll give the benefit of the doubt once (phone died, fell asleep, phone in other room and didn't hear it, volume off, blah blah blah), but not twice. Most of the providers ads say they don't want there 'valuable' time wasted, but it seems more and more the case that they are tending to waste mime. And / or short change my appointment my time.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Just recently, I had an appointment set up with a provider that I was seeing regularly for 4 months and paid her well each time. While en route bringing her breakfast on my last appointment with her she sends me a text that she wants me to wait as she wants to slip someone in before me. I get she sees other people all the time and I'm not there only client, but that rubbed me the wrong way to be bumped while on the way. I threw her breakfast out the window and have not contracted her since. She will never get another dime from me and I wonder if she even understands how much money she has thrown away because of her episode of greed.
-
01-13-25 07:25 #15465Senior Member

Posts: 1151I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 00:46 #15464Senior Member

Posts: 434Brittan has always been great with me too, but I've been ghosted more than I've seen her. Didn't you say the same thing about break me in girl until recently when you said she was high risk?
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 23:39 #15463Senior Member

Posts: 193Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 23:34 #15462Senior Member

Posts: 434So who is on the not worth the risk list?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
Honey (Brittan).
Break me in girl.
Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
-
01-12-25 22:03 #15461Senior Member

Posts: 43Repeating no repeat
Same thing here. Use to see Honey on a regular basis and also usually had a good time with her before taking some time away from this. Tried her twice more after the break where she asked if I was driving a certain vehicle after arriving in the parking lot and then she went dark. Perhaps she was collecting plate numbers? Same thing happened twice to a friend. Guess she enjoys playing playing cat and mouse games? Based on reports here along with the infrequent responses, decided awhile back she's no longer worth the chase and waste of time.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





