Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 24031
-
01-10-25 22:07 #21526Senior Member

Posts: 515I believe this young lady is Saydei. If so, I knew her when she was a sugarbaby with a full head of hair, She was known to hang around an unsavory crowd. She still has a Seeking profile up -.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-84e0501669d9
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 20:33 #21525Senior Member

Posts: 637I am not a bot!
I had a weird experience recently. I set up an appointment the evening before a morning visit. We agreed I will call / text when I was on the way to the general location and she would send me the address.
I sent a text asking if I could come a little early. That was followed by a back and forth where she became convinced I was a robot (bot). After 4-5 exchanges, I gave up and texted her to have a good life.
Have any of you had this experience?
-
01-09-25 21:31 #21524Senior Member

Posts: 635Always trust your instincts
You stand correct in balking. Reminds me of this setup years ago picking up an alley cat over in IVY city, we get to her upstairs room, she keeps insisting we do a car date instead. We did the deed, but someone kept trying to open the door. When I walked out of the apartment the upstairs living room was full of about 6 people, creepy as hell. Similar thing happened in Baltimore once years ago.
Basically these spots can sometimes double as trap houses.
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 21:08 #21523Senior Member

Posts: 176Be cautious
Went and saw this 1 near Lake Ridge in what looked to be an Air Bnb. The door had a lock box on it and once inside there was a TV & couch. Didn't resemble someone's residence. I make it upstairs and she takes off her robe and has a bunch of marks on body as well as her face. I excused the bumps on her face as they could be acne but the others made me think twice. I told her I needed to get a cover and I would return. As I'm walking downstairs I notice a larger size black woman and a black male sitting in the living room. I'm sure they were her handlers cause I heard her yell to them that I had to go to the store and he'd be back. I never trust a spot where guests just pop up out the blue from who knows where, especially another male. If anyone else has had a similar experience or better one with her, please chime in. She has a friend she works with and also does doubles. Might possibly check her out as long as the handlers aren't around.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...h/053828023301
-
01-09-25 19:10 #21522Senior Member

Posts: 122140 hhr 160 hr 40 tip, forCIP, no actual pictures, but she is pretty petite.
Originally Posted by JimRockfrd
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 14:41 #21521Regular Member

Posts: 22Cherry
What is the standard fare for Cherry and is that her in the picture with that scrumptious Bush?
Originally Posted by CommandF
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 14:32 #21520Senior Member

Posts: 67Warrenton Vivi again. Helen
Helen is a lte 30's short, soft spoken, a little chubby cutie. CMT level massage and HJ finish with 5 minutes left. Some teasing along the way. Great massage and ending House $. 6 Tip $. 6 total 1. 2 no negotiating which I like. They are not busy these days.
-
01-09-25 13:12 #21519Senior Member

Posts: 104I wouldn't book with her because of the deposit required. My rule is to never send a deposit. If they cancel, you are pretty much screwed and have to rely on them having time to rebook you. I have read many stories both here and on TER about losing deposits.
Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 13:09 #21518Senior Member

Posts: 104LexiLucious
Anyone know what happened to Lexi aka LexiLucious. I haven't been able to get in touch with her and she hasn't advertised since August. She used to be with Tyson's Girls. Here is a link from her PD profile, https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LexiLucious Thanks.
-
01-09-25 11:47 #21517Senior Member

Posts: 536At that price tag? No way.
Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 11:00 #21516Senior Member

Posts: 73Worth a try?
-
01-08-25 23:05 #21515Senior Member

Posts: 635Something to think about
We all have read how exchanging body fluids as in the case of providers allowing BBFS and creampies can take on DNA from their partners, but it's become a belief that they can take on energy or what some might call "vibes" also, good, the bad, and sometimes the ugly.
Combine this with drugs that can break down an energetic veil, and yup, someone you once thought you knew can become someone completely different.
Originally Posted by Fassbender3000
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:46 #21514Senior Member

Posts: 549Inbox cleared.
Originally Posted by JamesAtHome
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:28 #21513Senior Member

Posts: 147What is Steph's problem?
I had texted Steph a few days ago and asked her when she was coming back to Northern VA, and she immediately had an attitude about it and was paranoid that someone from out of state would message her. She said she would need to verify me, and when I asked her how, I received a series of threatening text messages of her accusing me of being LEO, and that the mongers and government here are a secret cabal that traffic Asian and Latina women, and that she would "fuck us all up. " Her messages looked like the ravings of a crack addict, and I was taken aback.
Originally Posted by BruceMoose007
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 07:41 #21512Senior Member

Posts: 93Your inbox is full. I'm interested.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




