Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 24040
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21520

    Warrenton Vivi again. Helen

    Helen is a lte 30's short, soft spoken, a little chubby cutie. CMT level massage and HJ finish with 5 minutes left. Some teasing along the way. Great massage and ending House $. 6 Tip $. 6 total 1. 2 no negotiating which I like. They are not busy these days.

  2. #21519
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't book with her because of the deposit required. My rule is to never send a deposit. If they cancel, you are pretty much screwed and have to rely on them having time to rebook you. I have read many stories both here and on TER about losing deposits.

  3. #21518

    LexiLucious

    Anyone know what happened to Lexi aka LexiLucious. I haven't been able to get in touch with her and she hasn't advertised since August. She used to be with Tyson's Girls. Here is a link from her PD profile, https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LexiLucious Thanks.

  4. #21517
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF  [View Original Post]
    At that price tag? No way.

  5. #21516

  6. #21515

    Something to think about

    We all have read how exchanging body fluids as in the case of providers allowing BBFS and creampies can take on DNA from their partners, but it's become a belief that they can take on energy or what some might call "vibes" also, good, the bad, and sometimes the ugly.

    Combine this with drugs that can break down an energetic veil, and yup, someone you once thought you knew can become someone completely different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fassbender3000  [View Original Post]
    I had texted Steph a few days ago and asked her when she was coming back to Northern VA, and she immediately had an attitude about it and was paranoid that someone from out of state would message her. She said she would need to verify me, and when I asked her how, I received a series of threatening text messages of her accusing me of being LEO, and that the mongers and government here are a secret cabal that traffic Asian and Latina women, and that she would "fuck us all up. " Her messages looked like the ravings of a crack addict, and I was taken aback.

  7. #21514
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesAtHome  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. I'm interested.
    Inbox cleared.

  8. #21513

    What is Steph's problem?

    I had texted Steph a few days ago and asked her when she was coming back to Northern VA, and she immediately had an attitude about it and was paranoid that someone from out of state would message her. She said she would need to verify me, and when I asked her how, I received a series of threatening text messages of her accusing me of being LEO, and that the mongers and government here are a secret cabal that traffic Asian and Latina women, and that she would "fuck us all up. " Her messages looked like the ravings of a crack addict, and I was taken aback.

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceMoose007  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely lucked out! In the DMV area for business this week. These 2 are gems! I have seen both individually and also have indulged in the 2 girl half. Sylvia is a looker! She is a bit pricey but you will not find a better looking girl on STG. She is mid 20's beautiful face with a rocking body and a nice set of DD naturals. Steph is a sweetheart of a girl absolutely a pleaser. She aims to please and performance is always on point. If you need an amazing BBBJ then Steph is your girl! She has the sweet next door look and is cute. She is a bit thicker so if that's not your thing she may not be for you. Both girls do set timers and they are very business oriented but do not let that discourage you they get very into the session! They also do not rush and do give you the time you're paying for as well as many pops as you would like within your time frame. I do wish with the 2 girl session that they were a bit more engaged with each other but all in all the 2 girl was def worth it. My only other issue is that Sylvia doesn't offer BBFS. She offers it only at $500 additional on top of her normal rate, which is way out of my price range. Steph offers BBFS at a reasonable rate. If you want girls who will respect your time and treat you nicely they are your girls. Comms are on point and there is absolutely zero signs of demons. Treat them right guys.

  9. #21512
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. She offers a MFM threesome for $600. Anyone want to split the cost and tag team her with me?
    Your inbox is full. I'm interested.

  10. #21511

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. She offers a MFM threesome for $600. Anyone want to split the cost and tag team her with me?
    Sure, I could do that. I couldn't send you a pm. Mailbox full. Hit me up and we'll figure out.

  11. #21510
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo713  [View Original Post]
    I saw Olivia the other day she was a good time. She supposedly just had her tonsils out and would not do BJ or DFK. Pretty good time other than that. Pretty much a pillow princess.
    Interesting. She offers a MFM threesome for $600. Anyone want to split the cost and tag team her with me?

  12. #21509

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo713  [View Original Post]
    I saw Olivia the other day she was a good time. She supposedly just had her tonsils out and would not do BJ or DFK. Pretty good time other than that. Pretty much a pillow princess.
    Without head, guessing even there's no covered head game, how much tip did she ask for the service you got. TIA.

  13. #21508

    Caitlin_BB_CIP

    I actually saw Caitlin again after deciding initially I wouldn't because while she was GFE, the personality was dry plus the baby damage was a turn off. Alas, I was horny and the lack of options brought me back to her. Anyhow when I saw her a second time during the heat of things, she slid me in her raw and let me CIP. BB is not my thing but it seems like BB is on the menu. YMMV. Hope she's on birth control.

  14. #21507

    Stomach Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by DisMan6  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a big tattoo on her stomach? If so, that's definitely AB's Apple.

    Interesting they're advertising as an ACS too.
    Okay. Then confirmed. She did have a tattoo across her stomach.

  15. #21506

    Olivia Hughes

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Olivia is a fun time. She is new and a bit shy, but takes direction well. Had a good time with Caitlin also. Both GFE.
    I saw Olivia the other day she was a good time. She supposedly just had her tonsils out and would not do BJ or DFK. Pretty good time other than that. Pretty much a pillow princess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape