Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 16678
-
01-12-25 23:39 #15463Senior Member

Posts: 193Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 23:34 #15462Senior Member

Posts: 434So who is on the not worth the risk list?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
Honey (Brittan).
Break me in girl.
Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
-
01-12-25 22:03 #15461Senior Member

Posts: 43Repeating no repeat
Same thing here. Use to see Honey on a regular basis and also usually had a good time with her before taking some time away from this. Tried her twice more after the break where she asked if I was driving a certain vehicle after arriving in the parking lot and then she went dark. Perhaps she was collecting plate numbers? Same thing happened twice to a friend. Guess she enjoys playing playing cat and mouse games? Based on reports here along with the infrequent responses, decided awhile back she's no longer worth the chase and waste of time.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 09:25 #15460Senior Member

Posts: 508Echo
Can't echo this enough with sending any money or paying for a hotel. I'm sure that went for her daily fix. Personally she really seems to be spiraling downhill fast again. I'd avoid at all costs. She was probably the most fun to be had, but not worth the risk in my opinion ever again.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 07:46 #15459Senior Member

Posts: 1152You have probably figured this out and don't need to hear this at this point, but maybe others can learn from your experience: It's NEVER a good idea to send money ahead of time for a hotel. It's USUALLY a bad idea to send money ahead of time for ANY reason, the only possible exception (and some will even disagree with this) being sending a modest deposit to a high-end touring worker with a million glowing reviews and a sterling reputation.
Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 23:38 #15458Senior Member

Posts: 663I used to see her quite often then I headed to AZ for the winter last year, After I came back from AZ last May I set up an appt with her, confirmed and headed to the hotel to only be ghosted in the parking lot. This happed a couple time before I gave up on her. Shame I always enjoyed my time with her.
Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 23:00 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 1152Too Nice, your mailbox is full. But if it weren't, the reply I would send you would be "Don't care, not interested. Like I said, no third chance. ".
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 11:48 #15456Senior Member

Posts: 1152Honey
Ditto. I don't have time for that nonsense. I'm sure she's fun to boink, so I gave her a second chance after the first ghosting. She did it again. Ghosters don't get a third chance with me.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 11:08 #15455Senior Member

Posts: 167Honey
Gave up on her a long time ago. Had set up appointments with her, arrived, then ghosted. She was worthy of my time before she started taking state funded vacations.
Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1
[View Original Post]
I M.
-
01-10-25 11:08 #15454Senior Member

Posts: 127Man I hate to hear that. I enjoyed many meetings with honey but as you mentioned, more often than not, her timing can leave a lot to be desired. I recentlyhad some car fun with her a couple weeks ago and that was nice but her directions were really weird and she was like 25 minutes late from when we were supposed to start. As much as I enjoy her, I don't think I would really trust her to make an outcall unless my timing was REALLY flexible (like up to an hour late). I hate pestering people but she's one you got to send a couple reminders to just to check in.
Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 11:05 #15453Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I might give her another shot someday but she kinda forgot that I had paid for the GFE in the middle of the session, she seemed kind of high volume, and I didn't love her incall location and how the door was basically in view of the front lobby. My session was pretty much fine but to me, it didn't warrant the slightly higher rate. She does look good and felt like she got into it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 18:18 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 1152Right on. A provider who is in high demand can be selective. Sucks for the guys they don't want to continue seeing, but c'est la guerre. I'm pretty sure Gigi has a decent number of regulars who she sees regularly.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 14:07 #15451Senior Member

Posts: 801This is not intended to be taken personally, but sometimes the provider doesn't want to see a repeat client for their own reasons. Back in the day, I saw Eva / Selena at least a dozen times, as I mentioned before. We always got along great, and she would open up a lot about the "business". She was pretty in demand back then, and she told me she would turn down a lot of repeat clients. Sometimes because of appearance & hygiene, sometimes because of attitude. She was a pro, but one thing that bugged her was being called a w*e, b*h, c**t, etc. During the session. So there can always be reasons, even though we think they should just take the money and put out.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 12:46 #15450Senior Member

Posts: 1152Or just move on and don't worry about whether or not a sex worker likes you.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 12:12 #15449Regular Member

Posts: 15Debra Hollander
Curious if anyone has seen Debra Hollander recently? See she is coming to Madison next week. I saw some older reviews so just checking to see if anything more recent. Thanks!












Reply With Quote





