Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7840
-
01-11-25 11:43 #7255Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm pretty sure that there is one number trying to scam a deposit and another that's actually her that doesn't ask for a deposit (who I did end up dreaming about decent time nothing special took 1. 2).
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 08:36 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 693Comms are spotty. Literally took the whole day to find out she wants 1. 75 for hhr. I didn't set an appointment.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 06:08 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried seeing her too at Southington. Had a quick chat with her while driving there, she said she was eating etc. When I arrive she doesn't answer her phone and I kept calling her and she said she's on the phone right now. I wait about 5 min she gives me room. I walk in try to lock the top lock and she said no to locking the top lock and I told her I don't feel comfortable without the top being locked. She stated that I was a big guy and that she wouldn't feel safe like that. I said f it and left and she called my phone acting ghetto after saying I'm a pussy blah blah blah. I never had an issue with locking the top lock. Some bitches think they slick. Always listen to your inner gut.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 18:11 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 324Lexia
Posting here as well. This one posted an ad in Hartford this week. She posted in Waterbury a few weeks back. Any intel? She's posting as Lexia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/197096425821
TIA.
-
01-08-25 21:48 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 75Skylar
I second this about Skylar, met with her a few years ago. Promised me the whole 9 then when I got there she tried to jerk me off with a condom on in the car. I told her to stop and get out of my car, total rip off.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 09:02 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 25BJ princess Coco
She only does car dates or outcalls. Which aren't my thing. She was very nice in text. She quoted 60 covered 110 bbj. Head is all that's on the menu. Need a current clean std report card to go bare. She sent over a couple of nudes and she's got a smokin body for sure. If she ever got a room I'd be there asap.
Originally Posted by MER1991
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 08:33 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 42BJ Princess in Plainville
Wondering if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/059507769169
-
01-06-25 14:15 #7248Banned Member

Posts: 42I've never seen it on the site but that site barelyy has any hotels in ct. Judt call and ask I'm sure theyll accomodate you. Throw the front desk guy $5 and you can prob get anythjbg you want. Wheb I went eith haile I asked for a room not nesr anyone and we had like our own wing LOL. Place is realky nice. Thsts my go to hotel now.
Originally Posted by SlowHands78
[View Original Post]
Rhoads.
-
01-06-25 11:38 #7247Banned Member

Posts: 42FYI her name at Happys and all then other clubs she worked at was Amethyst.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 09:37 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 121She quoted me 150/200/300, never mentioned deposit, I passed.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 09:28 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 524Is the person you know and trust Skyler? I saw an older post on here that showed them working together.
Originally Posted by Rhoads69
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 09:18 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 524Deposit scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/914406457059
Contacted this one this morning. She got back to me quick and said 80 QV. The address they gave me was close to me. Then she requested a $30 deposit for a 1st time. I told her I had a no money up front policy for everyone, no exceptions. I haven't heard back from her since.
-
01-05-25 07:26 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 86Can you get a dayuse room at Heritage?
Originally Posted by Rhoads69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 21:42 #7242Banned Member

Posts: 42I can't say who told me, but a dancer who used to work with her at happys warned me about this one, and I trust this girl. She's been know to steal and in toLd is a very heavey drug user I never mwt her personalky but approcah with caution. She gor fired from happys. I dunno what you got to do to germt fired as a stripper butbshendid it in told.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
And this is for everyone LOL. I am born and raised gorm wtby. Never under any circunstance ever go to the APPPLE. . for the same price or usualky like $20-$30 more you can get room st the Heritage in Southbury. Very nice Hotel and it is always empty. Or the quality in off 84 at scott rs but there´s a lot of drugs ran Thur. There.
-
01-01-25 17:19 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 121Tina
Anyone have any experience with her? She posts on Twitter, says she's real and in Waterbury.








Reply With Quote






