Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 7832
-
01-17-25 11:11 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 110Don't believe this guy. I talked with Ivy last week to try to set something up for Monday of this week, but ended up not being able to see her, and she told me that her account was hacked. The fact that the posted number is NOT a Connecticut area code is really suspicious as well. Whoever is posting using her pics also tries to get you to talk via Telegram instead of text, and will not answer any video or phone calls via Telegram either. If the poster is really Ivy, why not answer at least a phone call.
Originally Posted by DannyDoneIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 00:10 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 129Ivy
Was she like the previous what the previous member said? With the sores and what not.
Originally Posted by DannyDoneIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 18:40 #7260Regular Member

Posts: 22Ivy
I sent her a $50 deposit, she kept her word, just only 20 minutes late. Was confused when I roll up to a motel. I did simple blow and go and left another 50 even after her telling me I had 3 more minutes. Wasn't impressed but nice to see a new face so props to that.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-25 23:33 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 129Ivy
That's actually pretty wild. I was also trying to see her but she wanted a 120 deposit. I said never mind. And after seeing this glad I did.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 18:19 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 87Saw IVY
Met up with IVY at quality inn in Waterbury.
Scary. Sores all over her body, face and mouth. Shaking, frail and hunched. Jittery speedy and smelly. I rubbered up for everything and got done with the deed and Bounced. Never again. She didn't give the impression as a robber but I won't even touch her with ten foot pole now. Sad because the photos of her were amazing. Nothing like that. The dealers got to her and she got hooked:
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 00:06 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 207Ivy spinner
Current link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/405233744360.
Originally Posted by Rhoads69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 00:41 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 435Jewel
Hi guys anyone see jewel before from Waterbury is she the real deal question.
-
01-11-25 11:43 #7255Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm pretty sure that there is one number trying to scam a deposit and another that's actually her that doesn't ask for a deposit (who I did end up dreaming about decent time nothing special took 1. 2).
Originally Posted by OldStud1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 08:36 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 693Comms are spotty. Literally took the whole day to find out she wants 1. 75 for hhr. I didn't set an appointment.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 06:08 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried seeing her too at Southington. Had a quick chat with her while driving there, she said she was eating etc. When I arrive she doesn't answer her phone and I kept calling her and she said she's on the phone right now. I wait about 5 min she gives me room. I walk in try to lock the top lock and she said no to locking the top lock and I told her I don't feel comfortable without the top being locked. She stated that I was a big guy and that she wouldn't feel safe like that. I said f it and left and she called my phone acting ghetto after saying I'm a pussy blah blah blah. I never had an issue with locking the top lock. Some bitches think they slick. Always listen to your inner gut.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 18:11 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 324Lexia
Posting here as well. This one posted an ad in Hartford this week. She posted in Waterbury a few weeks back. Any intel? She's posting as Lexia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...5/197096425821
TIA.
-
01-08-25 21:48 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 75Skylar
I second this about Skylar, met with her a few years ago. Promised me the whole 9 then when I got there she tried to jerk me off with a condom on in the car. I told her to stop and get out of my car, total rip off.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 09:02 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 25BJ princess Coco
She only does car dates or outcalls. Which aren't my thing. She was very nice in text. She quoted 60 covered 110 bbj. Head is all that's on the menu. Need a current clean std report card to go bare. She sent over a couple of nudes and she's got a smokin body for sure. If she ever got a room I'd be there asap.
Originally Posted by MER1991
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 08:33 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 42BJ Princess in Plainville
Wondering if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/059507769169
-
01-06-25 14:15 #7248Banned Member

Posts: 42I've never seen it on the site but that site barelyy has any hotels in ct. Judt call and ask I'm sure theyll accomodate you. Throw the front desk guy $5 and you can prob get anythjbg you want. Wheb I went eith haile I asked for a room not nesr anyone and we had like our own wing LOL. Place is realky nice. Thsts my go to hotel now.
Originally Posted by SlowHands78
[View Original Post]
Rhoads.









Reply With Quote





