Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 7830
-
12-05-24 20:47 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 87Skylar / ivy
Has anyone had an experience with the skinny one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/263447287155
-
12-05-24 19:50 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 81I kinda miss dropping my load in her.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 18:54 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 199Luna
Luna.
Can't find the link but she's the 4"9 escort with big boobs. After finally trying to make comms with her I finally get to meet. We do cardate for a Benjamin. She comes running to the car and I almost took off but this elf was quick! I'd say the pics are her but maybe older. We do a CBJ and then she climbs on top and I drop her back off. I will not be repeating. Also, if you are interested I think you just have to say hi here and there and she will eventually respond. But once she responds she does reply quick and will randomly send texts that's she available which might be good for some of you married mongers so just be careful of that.
-
12-04-24 16:16 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 199I second that
She's disgusting and had sores on lips so I drove off when she tried to get in. I would advise do not see.
Originally Posted by DubTrain6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 14:31 #7211Regular Member

Posts: 14The worst dream ever freaking nightmare pics are not accurate attitude is crazy so is she.
Originally Posted by DukesMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 21:25 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 114
-
12-02-24 18:42 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 324Exact same experience about a month abo.
Notre Dame? Bahahahaha 🤣 You're not wrong!
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 10:23 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 121That's her, definitely feeling bad about her getting robbed now!
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 09:33 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 195https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
This is the one you guys were sending selfies to? And paying 400? And crying because some monger robbed?
-
12-02-24 07:24 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 121Missy
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/18L...ibextid=WC7FNe
Looks like Missy is out of action for awhile.
-
11-28-24 11:11 #7205Senior Member

Posts: 511Well played, great spidey sense. Thats Mila / Milla
She is well known on this board with reports of GPS, Scams, and being a Rob.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 05:57 #7204Senior Member

Posts: 1000Went to Visit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/494444320323
She is in Southington. After being made to wait 10 min and given specific instructions on where to park my spidey senses were on high. After being given the number to the room I noticed a guy walking by. I knocked and was made to wait 30 seconds. In that time the guy went to the opposite side of the walk way and had a smoke. I entered the room and was unimpressed with what I found. Baggy sweats and not made up, like she took no time to get ready for our date.
As she puttered around the room I decided to check on my smoking friend across the way by looking outside. He was right there on the steps by the door. He moved from his comfortable position across the walk way. I decided to listen to the inner voice and just left.
I'm not positive it was a set up or even a bf but it was suspicious. As I had never met this woman or remember any report I played it safe. Poo.
-
11-28-24 05:43 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 1000Gums 4 Teeth
Well that just doesn't seem fair! Happy Turkey Day. I hope everyone gets to stuff their favorite Turkey! Poo.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 18:30 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 2147Spinner with gums
I have a cute little spinner with gums. Gives good head, not a clock-watcher. Seniors: I'll trade for small frame with teeth. PM me and we'll compare.
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Stay safe.
PA.
-
11-25-24 21:26 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
She has had a number of court dates over the past few months. She has another one Wednesday. 11/27.
Originally Posted by HalfMaster
[View Original Post]
Blue.










Reply With Quote





