Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 5571
-
01-11-25 11:01 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 204Sdm
Personally I think it's pretty good. I've met some great girls on there. The membership price is more reasonable. As I said, you can always try to contact premium girls without having to pay at all. There are fewer girls than Seeking but also fewer fakes.
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 18:01 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 165Sdm?
How is Sdm? I never used but looks like only options right now.
-
01-10-25 08:52 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 204I should clarify. Girls and guys have to have paid accounts to initiate contact on SDM. Once one person initiates the contact, both sides can freely communicate. In fact, sometimes you can be a cheapo and meet someone on SDM for free. If you search for premium accounts, send a wink to message you, and they write the first message you can sometimes meet girls that way without a membership.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 00:59 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 548I was a bit confused (I'm on Seeking as well as SDM) why girls wanted you to send them your number "because they didn't have a paid account" - it makes sense now.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
That's a good thing. It gives the girls an incentive, too, to hook up with somebody before their monthly membership runs out LOL.
Plus, while there are scammers on all these sites, it makes it a bit more expensive for the scammers, too.
-
01-09-25 20:34 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 165I made a new account. Only bitcoin payment.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
I deleted my seking and secretbenefits account because I want to getting out from this hobby but now I trying to coming back but looks like I am out.
-
01-09-25 08:33 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 360I still have the option to "refresh credits with the last card used"; are you sure it's required and not an option?
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 07:58 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 165Bitcoin??
Secretbenefits only accepting Bitcoin??
Anyone have any idea other sugar website?
Seeking asking selfie, Secretbenefits asking Bitcoin.
-
01-08-25 19:32 #4919Regular Member

Posts: 18I tout it from time to time, but this was a perfect instance here facecheck. I'd came in for the win. The craziness on her TikTok told me to stay way far away. Certain records didn't help either LOL.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 17:08 #4918Regular Member

Posts: 22Ariaaa, 24
Has anyone met this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-303d0a674309
-
01-07-25 09:56 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 204I have gotten a text from her. It seems like she might be out of the game for now. She says she has had a tough pregnancy so she isn't having sex for a little while. I'm guessing she's not in play for maybe 3-4 months.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 23:45 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 575Nikki
She's not trouble.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 23:35 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 575Sady
She's been around for a while. I think her last profile she spelled her name "Sadie". She wants to meet at hotel and is very discreet. Could be cultural. From her last profile, we planned a meet at a restaurant. She was a no-show. Additionally, her menu is very restrictive. She wants 500 for the meet.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 23:26 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 575Kayla
She did send me her number. I texted her but did not receive a response back. So on the 24th Dec, I sent another message. "I was hoping we could meet this weekend". Her response " No I'm not interested bye ".
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 23:19 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 575Am also very interested. I messaged her but have not heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 23:08 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 575Allyssa
I met her about a year ago at Seasons 54 in Raleigh. We had agreed to 150 for the meet. I don't recall if it was lunch or dinner. Any ways as soon as we were seated, she wanted to donation or she was going to leave. Stupid me. I gave her the money. Now she started sneezing and coughing. Se said she needed to go to her car. It was the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
I would not have proceeded even after our meal; because her arms had some crazy things on her skin. Was not appealing.










Reply With Quote





