Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 772 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 11570
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9575

    Sydney. Star spa

    Second session with Sydney yesterday. She leaves in 3 days if I got that right. It's odd, she's not even my body type but man her service is pure GFE. I'm not sure if this is a YMMV thing or not. Can others chime in? My original review is a few comments down. Not much to add other than this time she did DATY and was super sensitive / receptive to being ate out. She's either a good actress or is actually into me.

  2. #9574

    Corner of Peck and Garvey in El Monte

    Does anyone know where that girl that used to work here the past 3 years went? She was here almost every Friday and weekends.

  3. #9573
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136

    Whittier Parlors

    If I were you I'd avoid whittier! All the parlors going down the blvd are all the same girls from years ago they've never been rotated sure some got their hours cut and bring in new girls but they are all pushing 30+ or 40+. Sure new ones have opened but they are not worth checking out. The last good parlor that was open in whittier was ks spa. That spa had so much damn attention it was hard not to go in when it was full but unfortunately it got raided. Personally my advice to yall just stick to your normal routines and as to king spa be careful with that one there is a another parlor down the street that has older girls I'm assuming they just got their hands on that spot. Coming from a local that stays in that area all those parlor are trash this why I only go to star spa or other spas that aren't in whittier but be my guest and find out the hard way.

  4. #9572
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tommy, where is the location of King? Haven't been to the one Gunn, but years ago there was a FS massage in the same location.

    $40 for an hour and $80 CFS. I'm dating myself.

    DB.
    It's on Lambert and Santa Fe Springs behind the G&M gas station. Their BP ad shows King massage, but when I drove by the other day the sign on the app said Star. I like how there's parking in the rear and not a lot of foot traffic. So many new places popping up and I don't know where to throw my money at. Jrp21 said Sky down the street has a new ownership. I'm going to drop by tomorrow and check them out. Hopefully I get more than my first visit there months ago.

  5. #9571
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    My bad I meant the one in West Covina.
    Nah the west Covina places I hit were No 1 Relax and Apple spa.

    Star is the one in Baldwin on Ramona.

  6. #9570
    Hey Tommy, where is the location of King? Haven't been to the one Gunn, but years ago there was a FS massage in the same location.

    $40 for an hour and $80 CFS. I'm dating myself.

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyCool  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on BP for a new joint in Whittier called King Massage. Drove by, but name on building was Star. Wondering if anyone has any Intel on this joint. I texted them for pic and they replied back in Spanish saying no pictures to just come in LOL.

    Also saw another joint on RM called Angel Massage on the corner of Gun and Whittier 2nd floor. I don't have a RM account so can't see the reviews there. But I like the location with parking in the back and walking upstairs.

  7. #9569
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place on submaps and it has been a year since any reviews.
    My bad I meant the one in West Covina.

  8. #9568
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Well I have a handful of reports to post. Hit up a few West Covina spots as well as Whittier and the usual Star. I'll separate into different reports as to not make one long report.

    I'll start with Star spa. Yall are sleeping on the current lineup which consists of Ada and Sydney.

    I had Ada on Saturday and Sydney yesterday, Tuesday.

    Ada. I want to say 30, maybe younger. Super pretty. I want to say one of the prettiest girls I've seen at Star. She has a resemblance to an actress Bridgette Lin. Kinda odd thing to point out but I like her voice as well haha. She's thin, petite with great boobs (natural I think) and a nice lump for a butt. Very grabable, not flat. Nice teeth, lips.

    Her BBBJ was freaking great! Not only was it good but seeing her pretty face while doing so just made it even better. Did 69. She did have a few booty hole hairs but idc still ate it. V shaved and very nice looking. Clean. The FS was good too. Multiple positions. Last one was doggy before I pulled out and told her I wanted CIM. She took off the cover, started blowing and I busted right in her mouth. It was an excellent release. She just kept sucking until I was fully drained. Top 2 CIM for sure.

    Sydney. She's 25-30. Pretty (Ada is prettier). Curvier / thicker than average but in a good way. AMAZING tits! D? She said Candy told her she has the best tits she's had at her parlor LOL and all natural. Not saggy or blown out nipples. Her BBBJ was alright. She's very sensual. Very GFE from the moment you walk in the room. It definitely added to the experience. Those tities rubbing all over your back and ass crack feel great. Lots of attention to the sack when she started BJ as I was face down. I realized afterwards that she never wiped me down (I was clean though). No DATY for me although she did with someone else. Started in cowgirl and switched to mish. No doggy. Mish felt the best with her. And, she was freaking tight and she knows how to contract them pussy muscles because my god she squeezed. I busted in mish and stayed inside for a bit. Pulled out and the cover stayed inside lols. Great session.

    Both girls were great. Two different body types so variety for those who like petite and those who like curvier with titties. She's not fat. She's just naturaly thicker for an Asian. Tip 140 both. 40 house.
    Checked this place on submaps and it has been a year since any reviews.

  9. #9567
    Saw an ad on BP for a new joint in Whittier called King Massage. Drove by, but name on building was Star. Wondering if anyone has any Intel on this joint. I texted them for pic and they replied back in Spanish saying no pictures to just come in LOL.

    Also saw another joint on RM called Angel Massage on the corner of Gun and Whittier 2nd floor. I don't have a RM account so can't see the reviews there. But I like the location with parking in the back and walking upstairs.

  10. #9566

    Divine Massage

    Anyone have any experience with Divine on Las Tunas?

    TIA.

  11. #9565

    Star spa Baldwin park. Ada and Sydney

    Well I have a handful of reports to post. Hit up a few West Covina spots as well as Whittier and the usual Star. I'll separate into different reports as to not make one long report.

    I'll start with Star spa. Yall are sleeping on the current lineup which consists of Ada and Sydney.

    I had Ada on Saturday and Sydney yesterday, Tuesday.

    Ada. I want to say 30, maybe younger. Super pretty. I want to say one of the prettiest girls I've seen at Star. She has a resemblance to an actress Bridgette Lin. Kinda odd thing to point out but I like her voice as well haha. She's thin, petite with great boobs (natural I think) and a nice lump for a butt. Very grabable, not flat. Nice teeth, lips.

    Her BBBJ was freaking great! Not only was it good but seeing her pretty face while doing so just made it even better. Did 69. She did have a few booty hole hairs but idc still ate it. V shaved and very nice looking. Clean. The FS was good too. Multiple positions. Last one was doggy before I pulled out and told her I wanted CIM. She took off the cover, started blowing and I busted right in her mouth. It was an excellent release. She just kept sucking until I was fully drained. Top 2 CIM for sure.

    Sydney. She's 25-30. Pretty (Ada is prettier). Curvier / thicker than average but in a good way. AMAZING tits! D? She said Candy told her she has the best tits she's had at her parlor LOL and all natural. Not saggy or blown out nipples. Her BBBJ was alright. She's very sensual. Very GFE from the moment you walk in the room. It definitely added to the experience. Those tities rubbing all over your back and ass crack feel great. Lots of attention to the sack when she started BJ as I was face down. I realized afterwards that she never wiped me down (I was clean though). No DATY for me although she did with someone else. Started in cowgirl and switched to mish. No doggy. Mish felt the best with her. And, she was freaking tight and she knows how to contract them pussy muscles because my god she squeezed. I busted in mish and stayed inside for a bit. Pulled out and the cover stayed inside lols. Great session.

    Both girls were great. Two different body types so variety for those who like petite and those who like curvier with titties. She's not fat. She's just naturaly thicker for an Asian. Tip 140 both. 40 house.

  12. #9564
    Quote Originally Posted by Faustder  [View Original Post]
    I called up MMS for Lake Spa lineup in Upland: told there was an Ada working in Upland. Wondering if she is the same Ada at Star?

    Same owner owns both Star & Lake.

    Also confirmed Misty previously at Star recently rotates to Upland for 10 more days.
    Different Adas. Idk what theyre doing but using the same names for different girls at sister spas is getting confusing and annoying. Anywho, the Ada at Star is really pretty.

  13. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Had no issues, pretty normal situation, just go and enjoy. Star Spa, mist not sure, but Misty at Lake Spa is willing.
    I think you got name swapped. They're using Misty interchangeable at lake spa between the girls.

  14. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Bruh I had intel about her BBFS at Star but she denied me LOL.

    I guess the BBFS train is now fully open?
    Had no issues, pretty normal situation, just go and enjoy. Star Spa, mist not sure, but Misty at Lake Spa is willing.

  15. #9561

    Ivy Spa

    Has anyone been to Ivy lately? Is their white girl worth a try?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape