Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 11571
-
01-08-25 00:15 #9561Senior Member

Posts: 88Ivy Spa
Has anyone been to Ivy lately? Is their white girl worth a try?
-
01-07-25 18:18 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 550It would definitely hurt my ego if she was willing to go BBFS with others, but refused me in the past. And then, trying again and getting denied.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 13:45 #9559Banned Member

Posts: 537Bruh I had intel about her BBFS at Star but she denied me LOL.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
I guess the BBFS train is now fully open?
-
01-06-25 23:18 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 870Turn Around hit Upland, Ca
Bros, jump on the 210 fwy a. S. a. P, go see Misty at Lake Spa, open minded, good price / wrote the review on The IE forum. If you want to read it. Asian, 20's, built right B. B. F. S. Just bring some cash for tip. . in which it's not much.
-
01-06-25 19:28 #9557Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 136Star spa
I was told ada was at star spa last night. I showed up and only girl was there and she said her name was Ada but later got confirmation that her name was Sydney. A case of the bait and switch be careful I've been texting all three parlors and they say they each got Ada LOL.
Originally Posted by Faustder
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 17:13 #9556Banned Member
Ada
I called up MMS for Lake Spa lineup in Upland: told there was an Ada working in Upland. Wondering if she is the same Ada at Star?
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
Same owner owns both Star & Lake.
Also confirmed Misty previously at Star recently rotates to Upland for 10 more days.
-
01-06-25 08:26 #9555Regular Member

Posts: 17Yessir!
LMFAO! So very true! "sack of potatoes". Bro, I love your honesty! I agree, sir it was a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 02:23 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 178From my experience 90% of the time if the provider does BBBJ they most likely will cim if you ask. Many times the girls get tired and just want to finish me off with a HJ. Just say no and point to their mouth or continue banging away! Or just ask for a BJ when your near and if they agree cim it is.
Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 00:57 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 117Good massage
Looking for a spot with decent massage and BBBJCIM. Any suggestions in Covina area? I've been to many places and have yet to cim with anyone. See reviews with that happening. Where or how do I get this pleasure? Most places I have been start BBBJ then cover. Do I just keep her there and finish? Any help would be appreciated. Don't care if it. Is grannies as long as it is good massage. Looking for hour massage with cim. Looking to go tomorrow.
-
01-05-25 18:28 #9552Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Tall Amy and Mia
Does anyone know when Tall Amy's sister Mia is back in town? I didn't get a chance to see her at the Palace and it didn't seem like there were any reviews on her (I assume it's not the same Mia as the one at GS).
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
FYI I heard that Amy is at Foothill Spa in Pasadena in case anyone has been looking for her. If I can make some time to see her I'll ask if her and her sister are ever at the same place at the same time. I'm hoping they'll do a combo service.
-
01-05-25 02:02 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 188The new food court thing in West Covina is called Haven City. There's a massage place in that same plaza on the opposite side of the complex. I forget the name but a simple RM search should find it easily enough.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
01-05-25 01:36 #9550Banned Member

Posts: 537Same thing I was wondering.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
There is an attractive Kayla that alternates between No 1 Relax Spa and Apple spa, both in West Covina. I actually went today to NO 1 but they bait and switched me. I think Kayla is at Apple.
Ended up going to Star Spa in Baldwin and had a great time with Ada. Ill post review soon.
-
01-05-25 01:05 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 298Probably meant Haven City. A new food court in west co.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 00:36 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: ?
Haven? No idea what this means. Can you explain which place you are talking about.
Originally Posted by RugEater
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
01-04-25 16:39 #9547Banned Member

Posts: 537Vulva nut
Got your message, your inbox is full.











Reply With Quote






